Bet that is an interesting message

Anybody good at refining photos. Somebody get a better quality shot? My skills are none. Bet the message is interesting.

Anybody hear a whisper "don't go there" at 35.50?

youtu.be/Wg6mZ80C8qc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok computer

ENHANCE!

Bump

There is one way to do this among others but I don't know if you can get the code. It basically uses the amount of characters to figure it out

Bump

Here's another shot. Not sure of my phone or YouTube for low pixelation? He's showing his phone on purpose?

>We have a happening
Who even is that?

I'm hacking the pixels as we speak. Shouldn't be too long now.

Can somebody please tell me they heard the whisper to?

Dean Heller, RINO cuck Republican senator from Nevada. We could get a double whammy with this one; if it is found he revealed classified info to the cameras, he'll have to resign.

>Anybody hear a whisper "don't go there" at 35.50?

ABSO FUCKEN LUTLY

but it could mean they don't have a definitive answer at the time of this press conference.

gif is of how I would have handled the two shooters

yea I heard it

bump ohh bump

Sen, Dean Heller.

How often are these conferences?

Shit, it's his text to his mistress to get an abortion.

Haha fuck yea

Bump oh bump, vote for Trump

Damnit. Beat me to it.

First line is
"Something myself if any"

bit better sorry not pro i think first part reads "someone involved?"

>feminist against any
first line

i think i actually made it worse, fuck me

>not available in your country
>comments disabled

Good effort. This will big the shit out of me

i think second sentence is something like

"killing and at the"

?

its the most recent police presser

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Guys that's not English. Look at the second word in the first line, the strange loopy middle letter. Looks like Arabic or Hebrew.

I think I have it OP. Let me enhance it. Will post in a few minutes.

Heard the "Don't go there" whisper. For those having trouble hearing it, slow the video down to 0.5 at the time-stamp 35:50.

It seems to be in response to question about whether or not the car was intended to be used for the escape. Can anyone else confirm this?

>Increasing the resolution of digital photos

Do you have any clue at all how computers, photography or technology at all works?
Or did you see they did cool shit like that on CSI?
How did you even turn on your computer with that level of technological illiteracy?

That's exactly what I heard. Blatant if I'm honest. Almost being guided. In fact it's totally guided

Oh sorry fag. Let's just ignore it then?

YO

IS NO FAKE
IS RAEL

or try Tagalog one of the main Phillpino languages.

idk but by his index finger it looks like it reads "addresses pol"

Fine. Go figure out how to increase the resolution on a digital photo. I'm waiting.

okay i thought the same thing when editing too

>Anybody hear a whisper "don't go there" at 35.50?
Yes. I don't know who said it, but they had to be close to the mic for the whisper to be picked up. It seems to be - but this is a guess, not a confirmation - a comment about how to respond to the speculative and leading question "do you think the car was planned for him to escape?" Whether that guidance was meant for the sheriff, or it was someone speaking to themselves about what they hoped the sheriff wouldn't do, I can't tell.

(A reporter tried to squeeze in the question as the sheriff was moving away from the mic, about 35:45 or so.)

Here's what I can read:

Senator myself my family and all my drivers....

I am about 90% sure that's the first line in the White message box

Second line looks like Hebrew to me. I've adjusted the contrast and sharpened it a little in pic related

Does cbs have a higher resolution video of this conference on their website?

oy vey!

Yeah but if the pictures high quality enough you can do some fuckery to make it a bit more legible.

... Want to express our condolences

Is the rest of the sentence that can be seen

looks right to me

Samantha myself and all my family and all my friends?

Gone in 3-2-1

ENHANCE!

I'm actually surprised that I'm the only one here who is able to do this. Sup Forums is really made up of a bunch of useless cucks.
However, it looks like it is nothing of relevance. It says:
"Senator myself my family and all my drivers(???) want to express our condolences..."

And that's it.

GUYS I FOUND IT

The message reads:
Senator myself my family my drivers want to express our condolences

I win faggots

Shill? Fuck you. I posted this to see if it was plausible. If I knew how I wouldn't of asked for autistic powers from the kek community.

Fucking niggers. He said that a taxi cab driver just texted him and told him some dumb shit like prayers and thougbts with you blah blah blah. You can see it literally syarys saying senator...second line looks to be like something family

___ myself my family and all my __

No, I won first: Fuck off

>senator myself, my family and all my drivers want to express our condolences....

... myself my family and all my .. express our condolences

You aren't a faggot and you win.

Fuck yea

Thank you

Blatantly says Samantha. Probs just some family message he's been texting whilst at work or a message to a relation of a victim.

bump for new phone texts

Ring (someone), thanks for (something something)

im doing it also.

But there are many other news stations that recorded this conference, so im looking for a higher resolution vid from that angle.

Actually wait a minute, I posted it first across two messages. Check the IDs. Got are a faggot and I win

"myself my family and all" that's what I read from it.

Could be the text of the note.

boring

>adjust levels in photoshop
>suddenly internet wizard

ok

You*

Ring R(something), thanks for any p(something)

abandon thread

abandon thread

text message is nothing of value, abandon thread

Samantha myself my family and all my...

>refining photos

Sure, because that's exactly how it works.

Ok, another look looks like senator. But whatever. No juicy leak this time.

Your posts came in while I was listening, sorry I didn't reference them.

I don't think we can assume the sheriff was being guided. He might be, and that wouldn't be unusual or even unreasonable when dealing with an important press briefing and a person not entirely practiced at it. Or the voice might be a person whispering to themselves, a sort of half-hoping half-guidance kind of thing. We can't see all the people around the mic, or even the mouths of the ones we can see, so we can't be sure.

I wouldn't take it as the sheriff being totally guided, more like a reminder either not to speculate (because that just makes the rumor problem worse for everyone), or not to talk about leads where revealing info might actually allow suspects to cover their tracks.

It's clear this case is anything but what the government wanted to tell the public it was. It also seems clear the FBI has a different agenda than the LVPD. But for the time being I wouldn't see the whispered guidance as in the top 10 of suspicious things about the government's acts.

A big question about the car: were the items in the car connected to the shooter, planned for use by the shooters' partners, or were the things in the car planted to complete the framing of the patsy?

'Senator, myself, my family and my _____ all want to express that .... ' Beyond that I can't make out what it says.

user wins theyre republican so we all lose

Watch the fucking video. He literally tells you word for word what it says. He became friemds with a cab driver somewhere and the cab driver saw what happened and just sent a message about him and his family and drivers giv8ng pity for the situation that happened.

Smantha myself my family and all my drivers want to express our condolences....

Wtf?? In my post I said that it says

"Senator myself my family and all my drivers(???) want to express our condolences..."

Can't you see it?

"myself my family and all" that's what I read from it.

Could be the text of the note.

Oh.

Ring Randall, thanks for any p(something)

all jokes user i am repub also

it says OP is a faggot.

>TOP KEK

Yeah you seem to be right about everything except drivers, he's saying niggas.
Senator myself my family and all my niggas want to express our condolences

Oh wow, I was right with the drivers thing

NIGGER IT SAUS FUCKING SENATOR NOT FUCKING SAMANTHA! You fucking morons. No wonder /pol looks fucking retarded. Do you even have t.v. or radio bro?

and i responded to myself alright next thread

4th and 5th line is "express our condolences"

Job done.

tried my best lmao

I don't watch TV. The only radio I listen to is NEW YORKS NUMBAH WUN

Yep so the official transcription is:
Senator myself my family and all my niggas want to express our condolences
This was a good bit of a challenge to start the day.