Drawfag Thread 1827

Drawfag Thread 1827

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1826

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/efvgi6b
imgur.com/lpbIQ8U
i.imgur.com/Z4KY77F.jpg
i.imgur.com/gZb4LhF.jpg
imgur.com/rxZNYdC
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
mining.com/web/and-then-there-was-none-canada-sells-its-gold/
imgur.com/a/czBTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sakura matou with car trouble!

>1 reply
>page 8
jfc

Requesting a Gyate-kora drawing of Raphtalia(bottom) and firo(top)

Gyate-kora example: imgur.com/efvgi6b

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

Requesting Mikasa using an open outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Requesting Ika skinnydipping at night

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Requesting Bouya Harumichi riding on a giant crow - Tony would be best - with Yasu freaking out behind him.

Requesting Rotton The Wizard chugging 3% milk straight from the carton.

Requesting Rias hugging the loli from the "free art" 4koma in a comforting motherly way. Outfit is up to the artist preference; if any further references are needed, please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Requesting Tamamo and Queen and Nero as King Cards

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like Ophis in DxD has.

Requesting yanmoth posing like DIO.

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

holy shit that's hot

Requesting Nagisa as Yako's partner in a Home Ec class.

Requesting Taiga in a bunnysuit holding that card in her mouth while holding Magnum XXL condom packets in her hand fanned out like playing cards

Requesting colors for these chibis of Hotaru, Anna, and Tejina

Requesting Tejina dressed as Dark Magician Girl being cutelewd.

Requesting Mifuyu

Requesting Rukia relaxing in the shade under a Tropius, enjoying a smoothie or otherwise cold drink

Requesting colors of Anna Charlotte.

Ref: imgur.com/lpbIQ8U

I'd like to request a drawing of a sexy and buxom Tamamo-no-mae in the biker suit in the second panel.

Requesting sexy/lewd Unryuu, anything goes.

Requesting Luluco and Daicon 4 bunny woman interacting. Either both in their more mature forms or both of them as kids.

requesting Chie Sasaki (1) from im@s CG with the Bullet Club shirt (3) and doing the "two sweet"gesture (2)

more references
i.imgur.com/Z4KY77F.jpg
i.imgur.com/gZb4LhF.jpg

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

>anything goes.
In that case, I'd like to add to the request that Unryuu be vigorously and forcefully buttstuffed

ty

>taxidermshit

Requesting Yuki from Gakkou Gurashi (or any/all the girls) doing and wearing dumb Dead Rising stuff

Requesting Hifumi in the attire on the right

Requesting Mugino pushing a buttplug into Frenda's ass with a fingertip while patting the girl on her asscheeks for being such a good, obedient girl

Or Mugino raping Frenda in a bathroom stall after pic related

Requesting Passion Lip wearing some sort of cowprint attire.

Claire wearing a black tightsuit like the ones on the left please.

As though those suits would be able to contain those monsters.

That's part of the idea.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Don't know if this takes OC here, but I would like to request a draw of my Saiyan OC named Totoma. He is a saiyan who fights for good. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, and wears glasses. I would like ether in his saiyan armor, or earth clothes. And have his tail out, and give him a smile and thumbs up.

Requesting Erika with massive fuel tanks and/or wearing sexy "bikini" armour based on her tank, the Tiger II.

Requesting Cornelia li Britannia wearing the outfit on the right. Reference source is Mon-Mon.

Requesting Fuwa and Hikage eating ramen together.

Requesting four DFCs as slaves building tit-trolleys for their fabulously well-endowed big-titted master

Requesting (from Owari no Seraph) Shinoa Hīragi and Mitsuba Sangū wearing skimpier and sexier versions of their battle uniforms, please.

Requesting Assassin of Black wearing her own version of the Kaleid Liner cat outfit.

That outfit opening is screaming for a pregnant belly to fill it out

Also for an outfit swap with Tamamo.

The closest thing there will be to that is a scantily clad loli version of Tamamo Cat, or Tamamo Kitten/Lily if you want go further.

I was going to comment when i realized the thread died. That sucks, fuck W10.

Requesting this NSFW image of Mako to be colored.

imgur.com/rxZNYdC

>Tamamo Lily
That would be really cool to see.

Tamamo Lily has been drawn before.

No wait, I didn't notice her rack.

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

Requesting Miia with a short (chin-length) haircut.

That's quite different than I had imagined.

It's not official art, but it's a nice depiction of what a Lily-like incarnation of Tamamarino would be like.

Was thinking it'd be morel ike Saber's, aka white.

Requesting Chiyo-chan encouraging the viewer to get motivated!

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Got jew covered bro

Did the teacher kiss/have sex with Niekawa? I NEED TO KNOW!

Someone draw me a cute anime butt.

Thanks.

Yes
She basically kidnaps him and locks him in her rape dungeon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

;_;

Why?

Muh purity. The jerk doesn't deserve the honour to be raped by her.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

Posting anchor

Patchouli ANCHOR!!!

how would that fight play out?

It'd be a very even fight, lots of powerful swings and acrobatics.

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

This motivated me, I'm need to work on requests now.

*I
shit

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Request Kirara (((Bernstein))) making off with all of Canada's Gold
mining.com/web/and-then-there-was-none-canada-sells-its-gold/

I am so fucking pumped right now.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

That's a girl!, and I'm a boy! Try harder!

And I said, a thumbs up, and not the middle finger!

>no gold
RIP Canada
Seriously what the fuck is the PM doing

Requesting lewd summer Sara
imgur.com/a/czBTA

Karas taking a shit

Not OR, but that's fucking awesome.

>filename
That's a damn shame man OR should rerequest

Requesting toppest waifu Nui-Nui as a cute boat girl.

Karas is about to give him a balls-to-face attack.

>SPINNING FIRE

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

Requesting Cyan taking a large dick or dildo in her ass while drooling from the insertion.