Haikyuu!! chapter 214

Dumping.

And done.

Don’t Ushiwaka and Tendou have college shit to be doing right now? I thought Tendou was done with volleyball or is he just going to babysit a fucking retard the rest of his 3rd year? This entire arc feels weird.

I know what you mean, I think Tendou is just there to babysit Ushiwaka like you said. That, and of course Furudate loves his Shiratori babies too much to simply abandon them for an entire arc.

And if you guys missed the news, 4 nendos got announced: Kuroo, Iwaizumi, Bokuto and Akaashi.

So this arc was just an excuse to get Shiratorizawa back into the manga. As if the 50 chapter long match just wasn't enough.

Still don't know much about the new u18 camp characters except a couple new characters. Predicting Karasuno will lose to either Hoshiumi or Sakusa's team since all of them are 2nd years so Kageyama can have a pre-established rivalry with them for the next year.

New Shiratorizawa cast:
Satori Tendou: Subaru Kimura
Tsutomu Goshiki: Shinba Tsuchiya
Kenjirou Shirabu: Toshiyuki Toyonaga
Reon Oohira: Teruyuki Tanzawa
Eita Semi: Takuma Terashima
Hayato Yamagata: Kenji Fukuda
Taichi Kawanishi: Daiki Oomori

I can already tell animated Tendou will be as nightmare fuel inducing as the manga. That creepy motherfucker.

>Satori Tendou: Subaru Kimura
>not Sakaguchi Daisuke
Slightly disappointed.

I noticed that the author seems to love that "short hair parted to the left" haircut a lot.

It's called a 7:3 hairstyle.

>Kuroo
IT'S HAPPENING

Never heard of it before, thanks for the info.