Chinese insects

What do you have to say about the Chinks who like eating dogs? About 3 million dogs are eaten in China every year.

>Here you can see a Chink boiling alive a dog

How evil can these reptillian-draconic insects be to kill and eat the most faithful human's friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=43e_1430998097
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foie_gras
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Makes me want to apologise to japan for atomically bombing them.

Chinese are disgusting and should be brouggt to heel

If it tastes good, why not eat it, adelfos?

go eat some pork then, you fucking cockroach.

Is it any different to how we brutally kill and eat pigs on mass? No. Just done behind closed doors here. Pigs kept locked up all their lives, never seeing grass or the sun or even feeling the pleasure of rutting in some mud. All so McDonalds or some other Jew owned company. earns a few extra shekels

Who cares? Dogs are animals just like cows and pigs. Why are the other animals ok to eat, but not dogs? Surely livestock have feelings too. When it comes to survival people>animals.

I love pork. I've eaten Bratwurst and Bockwurst many a times.

I see no problem with breeding a certain species for your own gain.

These animals are not tortured to death though. They don't understand their death at all. Chinese subhumans like torturing them though. As you can see they hang them and boil them alive. Looks like they get satisfied by watching an animal slowly dying, like muslims with Halal.

my point really was that westerners find it not that acceptable to eat dogs, the same way muslims dont see fit to eat pork

Less stray dogs, pest control at its finest.

Another reason humans don't use dogs as livestock is the fact that some species are more economically viable. Pigs are more valuable as a food source than dogs are, however dogs have other roles.

Its not only like this. I mean look at the relations a dog can have with a human. Its not like a goat or pig which of course they are animals too and should take care of them. It has a special friendship with humans. Generally in western culture we don't like eating carnivores at all.

They grow those dogs in cages for consumption, idiot.

>this nigger fin again
Jesus

>being prejudiced against cattle, fish and poultry

Dogs are meat too!

1000s of years being serfs under feudalism then another 70 being serfs under communism. You'd eat absolutely anything you can chase down too.

Its a point I decided to disregard, I thought about it and decided if dogs were a species that would be exeptionally good if used as livestock. We would probably disregard their abilities to socialize with humans in favour of economical gain. Atleast thats the conclusion I would draw in a modern capitalistic society

I would unironically try it, just like most food

>inb4 chink in aus, no cunt

We don't boil and skin pigs alive dipshit.

Is there any science that it makes it taste better, how would you even fucking test that.

Most of the dogs eaten in Asia and the Islands are raised specifically for food. In Korea, there is a breed called "yellow dog" that is specifically raised as livestock. In poor rural areas, they often eat strays. Because these people do not have access to refrigeration or modern sanitation, the methods they use appear brutal to western eyes, but your ancestors behaved similarly.

>we didn't let the japs finish the job in china in ww2
Now animals everywhere are paying the price

yeah in siege situations most people regardless of origin resort to cannibalism

Yeah chinks suck but if you meat you really don't have a right to complain. I know it's a meme but it's true.

I agree, fuck china

You're going to hell.

>tfw nat soc vegan
>against cruelty of any form to animals
>make an exception for animals like the chinaman

Feels good man.

Chinks need to be genocided

Chinese do it because they think of an animal dies in extreme pain it tastes better. Subhuman animals desu.

I get these bad boys when I go to yum cha, I did it as a dare at first, but it's actually really fucking tasty

At least they like them in some fucked up way. Muslimes just plainly hate them.

SINK THE CHINKS!

Is it really good enough to go to hell for? Hope so for your sake brother.

so long as dog was free range is ok

Chinks are based, animal rights shouldn't exist.

Then your issue lies with the manner of which they raise and butcher what they eat, not what it is that they are eating.

Based Taiwan chink

NUKE CHYNA
U
K
E

You have never been hungry. It has nothing to do with culture.

hey, i'm nat soc vegan also. tara is my bae

>tara
Who?

No faggot, i hzve a problem with their insect like lack of empathy in the way they torture animals for no reason.

Fuck off you fucking nigger

>Some times I really wonder if these reptillian-draconic-insect like chinkos are humans at all

m.liveleak.com/view?i=43e_1430998097

Do you always talk like a faggot?
Anyway those who aren't hungry don't get to judge those who are.

I don't fucking boil cows and pigs alive either. They get a quick painless bolt to the brain and that's it.

Lobster is the only exception, and many people do find it disturbing. And lobsters have brains smaller than a pea, I don't think they deserve much consideration.

>When it comes to survival people>animals.

You are fucking retarded if you are starving to death and choose meat. Grain is an *order of magnitude cheaper* and preserves way better.

And if you need some meat in your diet, dogs are ridiculously inefficient choice at that. The amount of meat they produce per the time it takes them to mature and the food required for them. Farm animals like cattle have been extensively bred to mature quickly and produce lots of meat, and eat just grass. Chicken meat is even cheaper, and eggs cheaper still if you just need protein.

No one is starving to death because they couldn't eat lassy.

i aint clik dat shit
but i agree with you
they are not humans

This is also wide spread in some parts of Africa FYI. The Muslims love it

It doesn't surprise me that you say these.
This is why they call you mongoloids. Because you are turko-mongol-chinese. All of you are the same fkin race.

At least I know that ancient Greeks were not eating dog but we had them as pets. See Άργος του Οδυσσέα (Odysseus' dog Argos)

You are just an ignorant fucktard. Learn Chinese history and why they started eating dogs and cats and all the other shit.
>Hint; communism

>genetic mixture of basically everything in europe and the near east
>gotten genetically cucked by every major civilization over the past 2500 years

pipe down constantinos, you're a genetic cesspool

So are you saying that you come from Aborigines?

We know that you eat man's best friend on holidays and shit, mountain jew.

Who gives a fuck. Pigs, cows, dogs, same shit.

Anyone who obsesses over >muh poor doggy is a weak cuck

Chinks are based to not discriminate between animals, in my book

nah half scot half english 100 percent hwite man, perhaps in another life you can become something at least halfway genetically acceptable

Splish! Splash! I was taking aaa bath!

once the proxy war with NK gets started and ends 30min later
then the real war will begin with the chinks
can't wait for a continent wide version of Nanjing
then
>pic

You don't need to "obsess over muh poor doggy" to find torturing animals to death distasteful behavoir, especially when it's culturally sanctioned.

You most likely know this but just want to be an edgy internet tough guy faggot, most likely some bespeckled skinny virgin beta irl.

the more an animal exhibits human traits, in this case mostly emotional relationships, they prioritize which to eat and which to look at in awe

Do you watch laowhy? Is that why you looked up Chinese eating dogs?

literally nigger tier

Chinese believe that suffering makes the meat sweeter so in addition to an outlet for sociopath tendancies it's done for taste, I can't remember their word for it

>tfw you are 30-80% Ottoman genetics and act like you're a whit European because you happen to be on European soil

>Anyone who obsesses over >muh poor doggy is a weak cuck

HOW QUICKLY YOU FORGET YOUR HISTORY, FRIEND

So why are you against the Chinese doing it with dogs? A pig doesn't deserve to be bred to be incredibly fat so it can hardly move, kept locked up in a dark warehouse all its life in a shitty cramped cage losing its mind being beaten up by achmed and Paco just so a Jew can make a marginal profit.
My Uncles worked in one of these places, 90% they hire brown people who have zero empathy for animals, the pigs go insane chewing on the bars, its a living hell
And it DIDNT use to be this way. Pigs used to have access to the outside when Whites were running things, the white owned fast food resturants actually cared about animal welfare. No longer.
ALL non Whites have ZERO empathy for animals. We have to accept that, hard as it is to understand. So WE have a obligation to fight for these animals rights, because NOBODY else will. And Pigs are included in that. Buy local white farmer meat were animals are not kept in REAL holocaust camps

I once had this college bitch who said she lived in China to teach English for a year tell me that it's a cultural difference and although in markets she'd see dogs caged up, slaughtered etc it's not wrong and I just don't understand the culture.
I wish to fucking JESUS she was fully ingrained in Chink culture like all other Chink women. Maybe she'd come to appreciate western culture more
West= civilized
East= fucking subhuman barbarians. Primitive gooks

Lol what a fkin ignorant ... Byzantine Empire preserved the Greek nationality and even under Ottoman occupation Greek families would marry their daughters with other Greeks. I have to say that Ottomans had allowed much freedom to Greeks to continue living their usual lives. Ofc there were many Greek girls who Sultan would take to Harem.

Greeks being genetically mixed with Arabs, Africans or whatnot are complete bullshit.

are you retarded, byzantines were mainly roman mixed with greeks, like I said you're genepool is a mess of every major civilization

We are not any better now. Millions of pigs sre right now chewing on bars in insanity unable to move so they get to fat being kicked by Paco and Achmed for years on end so Noseberg can contribute suffering to the world and earn a marginal profit. Theres no reason not to allow them access to fresh air and sun beyond a tiny profit/wanting to torture them, the Jews push the Chinese dog thing through the media to hide their crimes
BOYCOTT MCDONALDS/BURGER KING ALL JEW OWNED BIG COMPANIES - Buy from your local white farmer only

Exactly this.

I mean let's be real. People in EVERY country have been hungry in the past. In some situations yes they have eaten dogs as they would starve. But in western civilization no one would even consider continuing this sht or making it a tradition. That's fked up.

Cry me a river cucks

Dogs are subhuman just like pigs, I'd eat them if the butcher sold them

Hail China, more rational than us

Kill yourself you dog eating subhuman.

I'm not sure which is worse... the love for the dog, or the love of eating them... I find both equally disgusting. God is man's best friend.

Whats fucked up is rewarding the Jew for torturing animals for years on end with your money. Id rather face 5 mins of hell like a dog plucked up off the street faces in comparison to literally years locked up in a tiny slab of concrete UNABLE TO MOVE. Just chewing on bars year in year out in a dark warehouse
Stop making excuses. WE are not any better than them now. WE allow this to happen. WE have a obligation to boycott all Jewish owned fast food chains

I don't eat dogs but I would if offered, why not?

Go eat some kangaroo Aboriginal mixure.

Are you dumb? Don't you know they ate cats in Italy and they still eat dogs and cats in Switzerland? Google it retard.

Gooks/chinks whatever eat everything/anything and are the reasons we have poaching problems with damn near every single animal out there a lower population. They eat whale, they eat shark fin, they want rhino horn and bear bile. Tigers, random monkeys and so on.
Basically if it's endangered some gook wants to eat it. So I'm not shocked they have a shitty practice when it comes to dog too.

Slavs are known for eating humans. Dog is nothing to you sickos. Fucking cannibal human trash. Don't you have some fucking mass murder to be committing? Freezing bodies and eating them on camera? Psychopath

Bratwurst is veal fucktard

They are more rational than us. Why disciminate between animals?

I go to Korea in 2 months, I hope I can try dog & cat.

my boi, I'm sending you some yen as we speak, you did good tonight

I wouldn't eat a human, but dog no problem.

I would consider eating human flesh though, if:

a) no human had to die specifically for that purpose
b) I had nothing better to eat
c) it was 100% sure it's safe to eat

Turkish flag here to remind everyone what subhumans they are

Only a Slavic cannibal would say shit like that. Fuck off back to your murder gore chans you sick fuck

>Justifying souless behavior.
Neck yourself, future school shooter

Yellow slant eyed insectoid freaks.

srs kill all those fucking chinks

Stupid cuckhold, you're too retarded to realize the pigs you eat have same IQ or higher than your precious little doggy

>muh man's best friend, he understands muh feelings

Stupid retard, go read some articles on pig IQ you dumb fuck burger

Did you ever interact with a pig? They're smarter than dogs. Go to a farmer and let him interact with a pig for a few hours, you'll get attached quick

Gooks/Chinks are superior to us in every way and this is just another proof: they are driven by logic/rationality we are driven by >muh feelings

>IQ tests reveal pigs can outsmart dogs and chimpanzees

>'We have shown that pigs share a number of cognitive capacities with other highly intelligent species such as dogs, chimpanzees, elephants, dolphins, and even humans,' said neuroscientist Lori Marino of Emory University.

Chinks don't have souls

actually pig iq's are way higher, but yeah your point still stands

I kept chickens as pets, still like a KFC though.

you can eat a dog but just don't boil it alive. lol jesus, what the fuck is wrong with some of you?!

>OH MY GOD, THEY ARE EATING DOGS, THEY MUST BE EVIL.

So it that how some poos look at burgers in India?

Dogs are just fucking animals like pigs and chicken...

Also, this

Why shouldn't you eat a dog or a human if there are no other options.
Eating a dog though isn't even immoral. A dog is an animal like all others.
Animals exists to be used by us.
You are a Satanist if you view dogs as some human like create, because you'd equate yourself with such a lowly creature

So we eat pigs which are smarter than dogs and feel entitled to lecture to Chinks/Gooks that they are "soulless"?

Jesus Christ sometimes I cringe at the idiocy of my own race

Fortunately, the next stage of human evolution is East Asian, not white.

You sister fucking neighbor eating psychopath, the point is we don't FUCKING boil pigs alive. We shoot them in the head with a fucking bolt and it's over. Fucking instant.

We do much worse, burger:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foie_gras

Wasn't this to kill fleas?
Either way fuck chinks