Daily reminder that Germany, UK, US and France deserve terrorist attacks, race mixing and islamization

Daily reminder that Germany, UK, US and France deserve terrorist attacks, race mixing and islamization

Agree'd

The U.K. is waking up and I believe they will put up a fight. Germany is questionable. The U.S. is (in my opinion) is lost and in denial. France is already gone.

There's always Iceland, right?

no. they will be BLACKED before anyone else with that attitude and tiny population.

Greatest neighbour gets it
UK police is arresting people who are posting mean comments about isis lol

>serbia

fuck off back to your frozen wasteland you snow nigger

Only the balkans should remain pure.

ah thanks i nearly forgot about that!
you are right!

Snownigger? Frozen wasteland?
user.. do you know where is Serbia?

>mfw I thought it was siberia

Unbelievable that you describe the country with the weakest nationalist movement in Western Europe as "waking up", and the one with the strongest nationalist movement as "already gone".

That's Americans for you.

blame the jew

France led the assault on gaddafi. Britain and america eagerly complied. They split the Libyan gold for themselves and left European citizens to suffer the consequences. Maybe spineless Europeans will finally stand up to (((regime change))) if it means getting BLACKED is the consequence. Apparently you guys need a fire under your ass to stop your rogue governments from killing innocents.

Yeah, they tried to destabilize and enslave the entire world.

Paying for their crimes against humanity is inevitable

MUH WHITE GENOCIDE
MUH TERRORIST ATTACKS
MUH ISLAMIZATION

Its still better here than in any of your poor balkan shithole. I work part time and make more money than the averae balkan fag who works full time and most muslims here don't even give a fuck about Islam, they party and drink alochol and tell me how many terroist attacks have been here so far? So fuck off, i would be depressed a sfuck if i would live in serbiar bulgaria.

the uk is dead

The UK is a nightmare. Literal pedos running shit, cant own a butter knife, need a tv licence etc
Most orwellian state in the world

You're just angry your wife fucks Syrians, I'd be angry too.

Slavs are the scum of the Earth, neck yourself.

>most muslims here don't even give a fuck about Islam, they party and drink alochol
That's not a good sign mate, they might still be Muslims, Muslims who want to cleanse all their sins through martyrdom, aka suicidal terrorist attacks.

Amen to that brother.

the best part of undocumented people is no one knows when they dissapear

Daily reminder than we won Cold War.

Enjoy your non-white and communistic Murrica, burger.

If only we weren't cunts who are always in war with each other, and with most corrupt leadership
It's not only the Jew's fault. Germany led ww1 and ww2, which killed millions of white Europeans. Anglos supported communist fighters during ww2, against royalist, nationalist movement, brought country into war in april 1941, bombed Sebian cities on Easter of 1944(thousands were killed) sold Yugoslavia and other Balkan countries to Soviets. 50 years later, those same Anglos were bombing their communist creation of Yugoslavia. I don't know if Jews or Anglos are worse. People here certainly hate Brits and Americans more.

Germany and France hasn't had anything like National Action for years. The government has forced them to disband, but trust me they're still alive, just underground, and more groups like it are starting to spring up.

This. Balkan countries are nice to visit, if you are a tourist. You can live like a God in Serbia, Bosnia, Macedonia etc.
However, living there is a totally different thing.

USA are communists now.
So much irony.

Nikita Khrushchev was right, kek.

Based AF.

Hungary is going to be fine...you have about 0% of muslims and minorities
We were fucked hard, just for pranking some Albanians :(

yeah...indeed

>muh money
Hows Muhammad treating your wife?

Hey, serbbro, you shot down F-117 and few B-1 with the helps of old Soviet SAM.

American """""""""""""""""""" Advanced"""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""" Technologies"""""""""""""""""""" my ass.

hey, top asian and jewish scientists designed that super plane with a budget going into billions

not cool

There was also a nice tactics, to set fake tanks and airplane models in military bases, so that the Nato fuckers would bomb those, instead of our real equipment. The result was that Nato dropped bombs worthing millions of dollars on fucking carboard models lol
>pic related is Serbian hero pilot, who was shot down in suicide mission, to save his comrades from plane that was chasing them
He's a cuck, he probably begs his wife to fuck Alpha Ahmed

>France
>mfw can't even deny that statement
People are unironically bringing that to themselves. They've been brainwashed by medias and the 99% leftist teachers.
The Orwell police of thoughts is fucking real. People even censor themselves. Nobody bats an eye.
Our country still has growing unemployment rate, disparity issues, (((social ladder))) is actually a slide and yet they are people still pro immigration.
Biggest hypocrisy of our time the fuck is the point to bring people in if we park them into some ghettos w/o any hope of a job straight up to become a thug.
How did we go from the symbol of Revolution and freedom to cucks who bend the knee to Islam.
I'm often thinking about those dead people. Those people who could be me or my family. Those dead people my country is BETRAYING.
Even when seeing the blood of their child they deny in blocks !!! BETRAYERS

Actually, it was quite advanced at the time. It's true that it was an old soviet SAM shot it down, but the reason was because someone was on lookout for them and had modified radar equipment. This was the reason why it was shot down, not because it's just had technology. In matter of fact after it was shot down many countries tried to gain new technology from the wreckage

Or use of microwave ovens without a door as a snag for missiles.

Dumb burgers thought they were destroying radars, but they launched expensive rockets ($ 870,000) to destroy the microwave for $ 10

>had modified radar equipment
oh man, how dare they? that's fucking cheating, cheeky bastards

Uk is long gone mate. It died with the kebab mayor