Gohanfags are you ready for tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EdMl5cBOj-U&ab_channel=DragonBallZ
youtube.com/watch?v=71-T_fOPVpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL YOURSELF

I don't understand why is everyone angry at Gohan. He got a nice caring wife. A cute strong baby girl and its now technically rich thanks to Satan. I love Gohan and i'm happy for him. Only Edgy fans don't like him

I don't understand why people care about him at all. He had his moments and then became part of the background. What's there to love or hate anymore?

People aren't angry at Gohan they're more angry at his fanbase
>Gohan and Trunks are gonna train together in the room of spirit and time and than they're gonna become super saiyan god rainbow 500

I wonder why nobody recognizes the Pilaf gang. Goku I can understand, but Yamcha, Puar, Oolong and Bulma? Their memory can't be that bad considering how many times they ran into them.

Not a Gohanfag but i hope Mirai Trunks slaps that bitch and get him to train

In the Manga they didn't see the Pilaf Gang after the first arc so it's understandable that they don't remember them

Because we watch Dragon Ball for adventure and fighting. We don't watch Dragon Ball to watch Gohan standing around doing dishes and changing Pan's shit-filled diapers.

Dragon Ball Super is leading to a multiverse plot where the Z fighters will be forced to face off against Frieza and King Cold without the help of Goku or Future Trunks. Vegeta will be able to defeat Frieza but will lose to King Cold, who will then proceed to enslave humanity and kill the infant Trunks, thereby returning the multiverse to it's more balanced state.

Except it makes sense, because by doing dishes and changing diapers he gets to smash the shit out of pussy every night.

Reminder that the Future Trunks timeline has never changed even after defeating the androids.

I can't wait too see the reaction from Gohanfags tonight

Piccolo's getting a power boost btw.

Very high price to pay.

What?

> arduous training 24/7 365 days a year for the sake of "protecting the planet" vs. doing the dishes for 20 minutes and changing diapers twice a day to please your cute & sexy wife who adores your dick.

Hmm.

It has changed for the worse. The world is in a much worse state than the androids left it in.

We always assumed that the Future Trunks timeline was separate from the original, as in an alternate universe.

But now we know that the universes are all linked. How do timelines fit into this?

What if the Future Trunks timeline happens in every universe where there is an earth? Where did Goku Black come from, if he was already dead in the Future Trunks timeline and we know he is either dead in the "sister" universe due to Earth being destroyed?

What if in order to protect the world, and possibly even the Universe, Future Trunks has to make the ultimate sacrifice?

Could be other alternate earths with a human populace since Black has connections with Universe 10. Universe 6's earth has humans and was ravaged by war.

There are currently twelve universes and used to be eighteen. There could've easily been other earths/human populations that Black took out before hitting future Tunks's earth.

The other six universes were destroyed by the King of Everything because of people meddling with timelines.

That would be a pretty bad sign for U7 then if that's the case. Unless Zeno warms up to the people there.

U7 is a unique case in that Goku has been received by the King of Everything and they may be able to present a plea bargain.

Future Trunks will probably feature heavily in this, potentially being forced to go back and stop himself from killing Cell for example.

Future Trunks in his current state vs. SSJ2 Future Trunks, possibly with SSJ Gohan.

Future Trunks & SSJ Gohan vs. SSJ2 Future Trunks just after the Cell Games, I mean.

Technically, the U7 continuity has been fractured. There are currently at least 2 Universe 7s in existence.

at least 3
>Main timeline
>Trunks timeline
>Cell timeline

> Bulma's last words to Future Trunks before Goku Black attacks.

Looking at them in the same scene, I forgot how much Mai and Chi Chi look alike. Kid Mai looks even more like Chi Chi now that her hair and eyes are black and she's not wearing make up.

Also has Shu ever done anything with that sword on his back? For someone who dresses like a ninja, I don't remember him doing anything ninja-like.

Are you ready to have your hands held Sup Forums?

OH YES

you can start s*cking me - that IMG user, I'm just thinking what would make me feel good

Who's more pathetic Yamaha or Gohan

Gohan.

Yamaha

Ready to relive this

Its the true timeline.

Trunks must die for Universe 7 to be saved.

This was depressing. But at least that timeline has peace. No Cell or Androids.

Well until Black shows up

Yep. Which may lead to God of Destruction Beerus getting into a serious fight with the Z Warriors.

>The Saiyan race was brought to extinction in that timeline
They will be seriously fucked if another enemy shows up

Tien & Piccolo are strong enough to slow down Mystic Buu. They stand more of a chance than you think.

The real risk is if someone gets ahold of the dragonballs.

Yamaha. At least Gohan has a family and a successful job. Yamcha's still scared of women

Well they have no high power levels user, no Goku either. They'll be alright. Dabura and Babadi will ignore the planet too.

Unless Tarble is somehow canon, they really are extinct.

I wonder what the Future Z-Warriors in that timeline are feeling having completely failed.

Well Tien and Piccolo are both dead, also the Dragon Balls are gone.

They were killed by the Androids in that timeline remember? There's no Z-Fighters left alive in that timeline Cell is from.

>Tien & Piccolo are strong enough to slow down Mystic Buu

While I have no doubt that those two are strong, Tien wasn't able to do shit against Buu. And Piccolo couldn't even handle Dabura, I doubt he could have slowed Buu down either.

youtube.com/watch?v=71-T_fOPVpQ

Besides, they are both dead in that timeline.

Right, except the potential for warriors of that caliber still exists.

At most we'd be looking at someone with a power level comparable to when King Piccolo was originally sealed, so just about equivalent to pre-saiyan saga power levels.

With Fusion, they might be able to defeat Saiyan-level enemies.

Rewatching the fight with Tien vs. Super Buu. He's fast enough to dodge a casual Ki Ball attack at least, without too much effort either. He could provide adequate target practice.

Piccolo could, potentially, use this tactically. The two of them working together could potentially pull something off that would slow him down.

Now user, you know humanity will be fucked regardless. It's only a matter of time.

So the fate of the earth is to be destroyed, as in universe 8?

King Kai is had long since given up on it. It's sad.

It's blatantly gearing up for a confrontation with Beerus.

Like tears in rain senpai.

Gohan, Yamacha was a disappointment from the start

>Blow up the planet because you powers are too strong
>Blow up dat pussy cuz your game is too strong

I'm ready

stream link?

It doesn't start until 7pm Central time.

Bet he screams 'MASENKO BLAAAAAAAAST' when he nuts.

R.I.P Gohan fags

>lewd
funny thing about this is when i had a gf earlier in the year I genuinely enjoyed interconnecting fingers while handholding instead of having my hands on her tits or ass while fucking. (which were great too for obvious reasons)

[Spoiler]When you nut and she still suckin[/spoiler]

did he died?

I miss the androids

More dead future characters

Those huge shoulders didn't save him

I wonder what they're doing in the afterlife.

What did he think was gonna happen

"I just died in your arms tonight"

*Insert Asleep here*

Well Vegeta's in hell

The sad thing is Goku didn't even get to keep his body.

Tell me more?

He died to natural causes not a heroic death so he went straight to heaven instead of the otherworld.

The first time he died, Yenma was about to send him to Heaven, but Kami asked for a special treatment. In
other words, crossing the snake road and meeting King Kai is not something every dead person gets the chance
to do. The second time he died, it is stated he only kept his body because he sacrificed himself to save Earth.
So, logically, when he died of the virus, he just lost his body and went to Heaven.

Kaio-sama would pull some strings and make sure Goku kept his body, in case the shit hit the fan in the future and they needed him to save everything

Well Kaio-sama was asleep during the whole Android/Cell arc and didn't even know the Androids were attacking and Goku had already been dead for 6 months, also if Goku had his body why wouldn't he try contacting Gohan and point them in the direction of New Namek.

Wait, which timeline was this? I thought she was living with Ox King.

That was a Nightmare sequence is the present timeline

Filler where Goku has a nightmare about them

lol

How did Gohan know what perfect Cell looked like.

As much as I dislike her personality now since Toei decided to make her a massive cunt again, She did grow on me during the Buu saga.

One final warning. Don't get your hopes up. Gohan's arc in the series is finished. He will just be a static background character. Maybe they'll give him another 5 seconds of spotlight to get yet another form for merchandise sells.

>Krillin's waifu is a powerful death machine

He has great taste.