Handshakers

Its over, Ufotable is finished.

GoHands proves its the best filter and animation studio.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=xN0vt5Ca8lE

[H] is like [K], but not for gays.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-16/gohands-hand-shakers-anime-1st-promo-video-reveals-cast-january-premiere/.104381
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29257876
dailymotion.com/video/x4kh253_hand-shakers-pv_tv
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=xN0vt5Ca8lE
youtube.com/watch?v=v5t-YIIP6Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The show has unlimited budget, since its funded by ANIMATE store chaine - biggest anime retailer in japan, and is made to celebrate their 30 years anniversary.

Holy fuck
Kyoani are finished
Will they ever recover?

KyoAni are not filter, they are Depth of Field studio. Also with Violet Evergarden and Bully; The Movie comming they cant be beaten.

GoHands is great studio, but their problem is they focus all budget on few or even one episode and later few key scenes, having the rest look meh. Hopefully good funding for this show will allow them to awert this - though the actual animation resources are limited, and we`ll see if they`ll be able to show off for season length.

Literally same formula as K in terms of art and music.

Why change whats perfect? Hope Nana Mizuki is on bord too.

Yeah, just like with countless high school beta harems, why change something that works (sells).

Will watch it for the cute shota.

Five pairs.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-16/gohands-hand-shakers-anime-1st-promo-video-reveals-cast-january-premiere/.104381

The video lists the following voice actors without associated roles:

Shintarō Asanuma
Yūsuke Kobayashi
Risa Taneda
Jun Fukuyama
Sora Amamiya
Mikako Komatsu
Kenjiro Tsuda
Ayumu Murase
Kaito Ishikawa
Sōma Saitō
Daisuke Namikawa
Showtaro Morikubo
Ai Kakuma
Satomi Satou
Saori Hayami
Sumire Morohoshi
Ai Kayano
Tomokazu Sugita
Yōko Hikasa

Shit character design

GoHands is a good studio if and only if, they have the time and budget. Without that, they become bad.

>that sakuga
>that OST
Based GoHands saving anime.

The filter spam is killing me. That K shit already had too much of it.

SYD S3 when GoHands?

Fighting game release when?

The colors are eye-scorching. Ufotable is better at using filters.

I have no idea what this is about, but it sure looks pretty.

>gays
Fuck off, faggot

All that budget wasted on a shitty story and characters.

The name is also retarded.

As long as it looks beutiful and stylish, it`ll work. No one cared about [K] story, but at some points it was work of art. Basically a fancy animated music video - which is not bad.

Ok, that's a bit too much for me. It's like watching a 3D movie, my eyes can't get used to it.

Don't forget lads another K project anime was announced a while ago too.

>highschool garbage kids

You see with K project atleast the majority of the casts weren't fucking highschool little shits

K itself has unfixable problem that its gay franchize aimed at fujoshi.

Handshakers fixed it by replacing male cast by girls for each taste.

Yes, they were all Otome game generic archtype characters. Much better.

>chicks cowtits bounce dramatically everytime they so much as turn their heads
Dropped before it even started, can't believe garbale like this is still allowed to sell.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out. Theres new Ghostbusters movie for you to watch.

The background and characters clash and the colors are blinding. It's fluid, but the camera is all over the place and the choreography is pretty crappy.

I do like the music.

>oversatured garbage with shit everything except animation
Where have I seen this before?

Yes they were. These look more like junior high.

Dont compare based GoHands animation and art with Deadhouse garbage.

Only that harems have had shit sales for the past few seasons with the exception of Rakudai (which had average sales). Don't talk about shit you know nothing about, retard

Is that Mikio Endo music?
Will we get another whale theme?

>HS age casts are inherently bad
Nice normalfag meme

Are you really like this thing? Panorama are good, but the animation is quite unnatural, especially the hair. Character design does not help.

>muh gay

No one gives a fuck

I watched it for the gang fight action scenes and OST.

They were not school kids besides MC who pretty much left there halfway. These fucks in PV look straight 7 year olds or must have some manlet disease.

Go watch your trash school battle harems shit eaters.

How do you know it won't have shit sales?
Why should stuff you don't like be allowed to sell?

Name a single good highschool oriented anime in the past 5 years that involves shounen tier fights.

>I want all anime to have mature adult casts to pander to mature adults like myself.
Kill yourself, retard

He wants chunni adults

>i want anime to constantly shit out the same highschool battle harems academy shit when the school setting is entirely pointless

You miss highschool that much you want to self insert as the characters? Haha kill yourselves you depressing faggot .

JoJo Parts 3 and 4
You said school oriented, butvwe don't know how much school itself will play a role here just from the cast's age, so I gave you shows where the MCs are in HS age, since my point is that the cast's ages don't say anything about a show's quality
You're a retarded normalfag if you believe otherwise

>all shows with teenage casts are harems
How can you be this retarded?

Blocked.

Help a murrican out.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29257876

dailymotion.com/video/x4kh253_hand-shakers-pv_tv

GoHands was always good in terms of visuals.

>SYD
>Coppelion
Anyone remember this cutie pie?

>highschool oriented
>says part 3 when literally they goes all over the fucking world and literally never spend time in school besides 2 or 3 episodes

You are retarded and in your case the cast of part 3 weren't even HS age besides 2 people.

And in 5 years you were only able to name 2 shows from the same franchise? Shows how laughable the situation is.

You are the one who wants battle school harems.

Thanks.

>implying this looks better than UBW or ToZ
GODtable will never fall from their #1 spot.

Looks like some shitty Guilty Crown and that show itself was shit.

Clothes are always looking nice as expected though.

You told me to name a single one
Also, you' re assuming all shows with teenage casts are harems focusec on schools
You don't even know if this will focus on school just because of the cast's age
Kill yourself with your stupid assumptions and prejudices, retard

Looks like CGI

[K] looked better than anything Ufotable made, and this will have bigger budget than [K]

Ufotable sucks at choreogrphy and one trick pony in effects.

It looks like shit though. The animation is piss poor and everything is an overly colored mess.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=xN0vt5Ca8lE

Still that instagram filters? This just hides the shody animation actually. It's not all that great.

The anime takes place in Osaka in "AD20XX," and revolves around the Hand Shakers — partners who can summon "Nimrodes," weapons born from their deep psyche by joining hands. In order to grant the pair's wish, the Hand Shakers compete with and fight other Hand Shaker pairs. The top pair will then meet and challenge "God."

The English text on the anime title logo reads:

They, the receivers of the Revelation of Babel. They, the challengers to God.
They, who inevitably throw themselves into battle with their partners. What does God want from them?
And did they want powers exceeding that of Gods? The chosen ones, their souls linked,
join hand and hand for the Ziggurat where the fighting shall ensue.
The anime is celebrating the 30th anniversary of the ANIMATE chain of anime character goods stores.
Source: animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-16/gohands-hand-shakers-anime-1st-promo-video-reveals-cast-january-premiere/.104381

Seems like another showcase of CGI and Post production filters.

The animation is terrible an it felt like some try hard B-tier Korean animation. Hell even the likes of InSeung Choi did a better looking cut than any of those. This is disgusting.

I liked when it was called X/1999

>Also, you' re assuming all shows with teenage casts are harems focusec on schools

This show looks exactly like the typical multiple girls craving MC's dick and all in a school setting like you see in the PV with them girls.

The fact that this isn't obvious to you shows you ain't see much.

>Hand Shakers
>Nimrodes
>Ziggurat
Who the hell comes up with this shit?

You are just envious your shitty favorite studio never would be able to put up an animation even remotely nearing the stuff GoHands produces when they put AAA work into it.

Who is this fuccboi?

It's looks far gayer than K though, why are all the character little kids? The art style absolutely doesn't work with them at all.

The rest looks like typical battle LN shit.
Horrible. What the fuck happened?

>flashy cool looking anime
>piss poor plot and forgettable characters

Where have i seen this before lads?

Me.

No little kids are dressed this fancy unless they're all rich kids.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have 5 year old casts?

>this whole synopsis

>Hand Shaker
why is such lewd name allow when it isn't R-18

When did Sup Forums turn into ANN?

Am i being memed on? Animation looks choppy even for an anime, 90% of the screen is cgi. And some cuts look like they have actual Instagram filters or something, some scenes are very overblown and saturated. This honestly looks like it was fan made. Are people really impressed?

Name the last time an anime orginal project was a battle harem, retard
Those are always LN adaptations
Like I said, kill yourself with your assumptions and prejudices
I probably have seen more anime than you, considering I'm not a close minded prejudiced faggot

There is one literally airing

Which is?

Nah you definitely haven't seen shit if this isn't obvious to you that they're trying to cash in on it with their "flashy" animation.

Thanks for giving me a reason to watch it.

How does what you just said prove this is a battle harem, you braindead retard?
It's very obvious this is style over substance
But it's still not a battle harem

They read more like BL archetypes than Otome love interests.

ufotable has overblown digital effects too but nothing with fight choreography, thank you based GoHands

Is it your first GoHands anime? Trailer might not show it properly, but whey they go all out - they put out gorgeous stuff barely anyone can compete. And this show where they go all out. The style, colors and filters might get some using to, since its so stands out compred to normal crappy low budget anime - but its worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5t-YIIP6Do

Ignore Deadhouse and Bones fags jerking to their crap generic animtion - the only other person that can outdo this is Umetsu

That flame though

The animation in the pv isn't that good. That fight scene with the girl kicking had very bad choreography and it looked kind of weird.

Yeah you're clearly being in denial about this despite all the evidence in the PV with mc battling all them school girls with his girl and have them lust over him in the end, fucking retard.

It looks hideous

Qualidea Code.

The anime is original but there are LN's detailing the setting and that's it.

>>>/ANN/
Your stupid prejudices and assumptions belong there

Every girl is paired with another male partner, hence the Hand Shakers title. This is OTP the anime

looks still extremely gay.
and shit

>everything except characters is traced
>characters are part-CGI
>a million headache-inducing filters because fuck why not
>everything that's somewhat proper is bland as hell
Yeah, it ain't happening.

1. Not a harem, retard
2. As you said, there are LNs involved. No such thing for HandShakers
Go to ANN with the other retard. Prejudices and assumptions are welcome there

Stop it then.

And i though KyoAni and Ufotable were overdoing it with the filters and after effects. This just looks nasty.

>literal 4 year olds fighting to death

Yeah, normal low budget shit outsourced to korens with flat coloring and talking hands with flapping mouths is so much better.

Anything that "tryhard" animation is positive: [k], Kyousogiga, Rolling Girls, Ping Pong, whatever

GoHands have their unique style - and its good one, unlike say the stale Ufotable.

Is MarlinPie still in the scene?

What about their new project with K project?

GoHands
>shitty plot
>omnipandering but forgets to make it's characters interesting
>nice animation is ruined by digital after-effects used without any thought
>budget runs out midway through show

>K without pandering to fujoshit

Where do I sign?

Nice strawmen m8