Where is everybody reading their manga?

Where is everybody reading their manga?

Mangatraders is dead and batoto is a walking corpse.
Bato.to used to be a decent site for quick access to high quality scans but recently they've been taking more and more series down, last time I checked I couldn't even find OPM anymore.
All other sites I'm aware of either have shit downscaled scans or little variety.

I follow 400+ series and frankly I can't be arsed to track down every single scanlation group respectively to get updates.

You should pay for it now.

There's no real site that serves the same function as Batoto (Manga site with a wide variety of high quality scans)

some specific series tend to have manga on nyaa, like HxH's early volumes tend to have trash scans so you can torrent the Viz scans from nyaa, but considering you're following more than 400+ series you've probably read that already.

Youtube

>I follow 400+ series
If you're not a newfag then you should be aware of the options.
also:

>batoto is a walking corpse.
In what way?

About ten years ago I used to read Naruto and One Piece this way since I didn't know about any sources to read the series as it came out.

It's really weird that I did it.

>batoto is a walking corpse.
>In what way?
They delete older chapters.

>In what way?
not him but there's a bunch of series that are down on there,most of the time they're popular stuff, but even niche shit like cheeky angel is taken down.

It started to go downhill after ToG got taken down desu.

What's the cutoff to do that? Because I'm reading stuff that was uploaded like four or so years ago.

They don't, bototo devs just got butthurt because people were usinf scripts to rip entire series instead of reading them on the site, so they made it so that you need to register to read older chapters

DMCA from publishers

So it's just licensed stuff.

That's fine. I prefer scanlations to be obscure stuff that hardly has a chance to be published.

>follow 400 manga
>not knowing how to get them
Come back when you stop being a liar.

>Mangatraders is dead
it revived

Super secret club m8

proof it

I know how to get them but not in a convenient way. All good options are gone now. Did you even read the OP?

Mangasee for fuck sake.

Why the fuck use batoto when you can't even load the entire chapter on a page?

>>>/korea/

>follows 400+ series
>still too new to know where to find things
I think you might be retarded. Fuck off.

> All good options are gone now.
Except this is blatantly untrue, and everyone who lurks at all would know that.

Is there any place like AB but for Manga?

I use to follow OPM as well but since it got took off bato I just gave up.

Can't be bothered going to 5 different sites to read my daily chapter.

>tripfag is retarded
What a surprise.