they're OK, I guess

What manga. I want to read this

Kill ypurself, xpearse.

New chapter when?

She don't want to what?

It's called Brain Eater I think

Kyochuu Rettou.

Learn to spell, cunt.

Soon. It comes out monthly but drifts between that and 1 month and a half which it has almost been.

See pic related.

Google tells me this is a cartoon and that's not really helpful

Iqdb and TinEye don't work either. Gib sauce please

Nvm I refreshed and found >that Sfx
Not sure if that's the butterfly's wings clapping together or the cock going in

I have a thing for girls being raped by bugs and stuff. I blame that game with the ninja girl. and some doujins.

Kill yourself, you piece of shit.

>it's an xpearse talks about how much he loves bugfucking thread
Why doesn't he just subject himself to scaphism for his ultimate erotic experience? He'd be doing the world a favor and die happy.

Why not just end your life if you've fallen so far? What do you really have to lose at that point? Your dignity is far gone.

Where can I find raws for this? Are there any?

I don't know who this xpearse is (scanlator?) but this isn't exactly the worst 2D has to offer. Not that different from tentacle rape to be frank.

How does this make you feel?

>not that different
Is that what you tell yourself to salve that post fap shame? And yeah, some obnoxious scanlator that shitposts 24/7 on /m/ and Sup Forums

arachnid and caterpillar scanlations never

You sound awfully upset. I'm just desensitized to this stuff after being acquainted with the latest edgy manga like Pygmalion and that one where a kid is dragging his girlfriend by her entrails in a car.

>arachnid
Didn't that end a while ago?
>caterpillar
The art isn't too good in that one IIRC

>find torrents on Nyaa
>no seeds
>some of the files are in PDF
For what purpose

Because xpearse is a degenerate shitter

it did, but kirei cake is some chapters behind and only releases once in a blue moon
i only want to read caterpillar because bettle girl is best girl and she is hogging the spotlight again

No, that's pretty much true. You're stuck in this newgrounds lite mentality where you think spouting or posting edgy shit makes you hip or trendy. Pretty embarassing actually.

>muh desensitization
I've probably been on this site longer than you've been a teenager, sprout. If you're trying to claim seniority, try not getting so mad at someone not agreeing with your shit fetish.

I hate bugs.

I fucking hate bugs

It's fucking retarded.

A good bug is a dead bug.

>What even happened to her in the end
She's going in adventures with roach girl in the post-rape apocalypse I guess.

Hardly chimping out, just tired of seeing this fuckwad lay shitpost after shitpost down like bricks. And the comment about desensitization really sounded like you were trying to pull a sneiority card.

Then again, it was a pretty good source of entertainment watching the spics tear him a new one in that one Getter Robo thread.

Pretty sure there's a doujin for this already. Pretty sure they just get stabbed in the head and orgasm to death.

>There are people who like this shit

I bet the thought of Carmen's brains being sucked in Starship Troopers got you fags hard too

>watching the spics tear him a new one in that one Getter Robo thread
Tell me more

I read that one. Funny how I came across it.
>page posted out of context in a OPT
>it just looks like an entire girls school orgasmed and collapsed on the spot
>reverse search it, find the doujin
>mfw

Posting non-anime/manga related images just shows that you're an eternal newfag

Self-advertising is against the rules.

Can you just link the raws for the completed chapters? It'd be easier for me

I like bugs

I forgot what was being argued at the time, but as you know spics can be ardent defenders of the Getter. Bascially he didn't have a leg to stand on and somehow lost an argument to those that had gathered there. Pretty badly too.

>janitor deleted my post along with xpearse's
?
I wonder if it's because I mentioned Kirei Cake being shit, this has happened before.

test

I want to mate with that beetle.

>giant bug erotica
worst fetish

Yes, pigmen are truly the highest of all fetishes.

>pigmen
what are you even going on about, user

Not even close

>anthropomorphic bug monstergirl
>comparable to literal bugs
nope, still fact

Small bugs are where it's at.