Remember if you're white you're really not allowed to have an opinion on politics or anything...

remember if you're white you're really not allowed to have an opinion on politics or anything.........despite the fact that you provably have the statistically far higher IQ.

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/culturebox/2017/10/playing_devil_s_advocate_in_conversations_about_race_is_dangerous_and_counterproductive.html
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.atlNb4y40#.ieOd7XkXv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in b4 suicidal autists are smarter than whites

damn i always forget the link, here
>slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/culturebox/2017/10/playing_devil_s_advocate_in_conversations_about_race_is_dangerous_and_counterproductive.html

Which is why I don't tolerate people who agree with affirmative action or my right not to murder a sea turtle (abbos are allowed)

I guess FGM is acceptable because it's part of immigrants' cultures.

That's not what the article is saying. For someone with such an allegedly high IQ your reading comprehension is very poor.

maybe if it weren't for the racial IQ gap and your own biases you'd be able to read between the lines in even the smallest way and realize that is actually EXACTLY what the fuck it's saying

What? Someone is forcing you to murder sea turtles?

Slate jews go away

Nigger how fucking stupid our you?

Fucking faggot trying to avoid archive. If there has ever been a shill it's you faggot. Jump in front of a bus.

archive does nothing. if someone prints shit like this give them views. it only serves to wake people up. use your noggin kid

Why are so many progressive women called Maya
I swear this is the fifth Maya I've seen

>archive does nothing
this is how I know you're a shill

it's largely a nonwhite name. pic related is a simple google search of the name. should explain the answer to your question

>I can't win arguments against redpilled whites, so they're the devil

Every modern leftist.

>Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself
that quote is from Sun Tzu in the Art Of War. Do you know better than Sun Tzu? You are a stupid white and you exemplify the reason why our race loses. I bet you're cucked to your precious Jesus and civic nationalism too.

I like to read the comments though

"not allowed"... do you HONESTLY THINK i give a single FLYING FUCK about your opinion about what i am "allowed" to do, or not?

Nope. Not a single dam, shit or fuck left to give you. I'm going to have that opinion regardless of what you demand.

This article gave me cancer. Anyway, I'm not playing devil's advocate, I genuinely don't like them.

srsly at some point white people have to recognize the only way to stand up to these people is to stand up and say "yes, I am racist"

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.atlNb4y40#.ieOd7XkXv

>unrelated quote proves something somehow
Shill or just lazy autist.

>counterproductive to actual progress
what progress man ? what progress ???
promoting white guilt ? white genocide ?
who is the real devil ?

if you're too stupid to realize why the quote is relevant then you too are one of the stupid whites, and you too are one of the reasons why we are losing

on-average doesn't mean you individually have a high IQ, user.
and on the average jews and asians have a higher IQ than whites, so you should welcome your new Jewasian overlords.

Genius IQ, actually. Archiving sites reduces view count (not actual views, mind you), strangles their add revenue and thus shekels.

>DAE read this outdated book with basic bitch ideas that anyone with a few months of work history can figure out
underage b&

>I have no argument therefore your platform should be removed entirely

1) have you ever looked at the overlap for black vs white iq gap? it's very stark.
2) author is black, not jewish or asian
3) asian IQ is not significantly higher than white, it's a difference that is explainable through certain educational factors (unlike black and hispanic IQ - see minnesota trans racial adoption studies)
4) jews are a religion, not a race. there are many jews that are genetically white, with blonde hair and blue eyes. in fact, these tend to be the most successful ones and, in fact, the most intelligent ones
5) insecurity about IQ or intelligence is the last thing that whites are going to feel, as a race. we invented civilization, basically. we created so much. we have so much powerful literature. we went to the fucking moon. we created most modern medicine. we have done everything. we are responsible for the vast majority of everything good and decent we see in the world today.
6) in the US and now much of europe too, the average IQs are offset by niggers, spics, muslims and other subhuman groups.

I hate it when people always a soon shit

I'm so sick of looking at this opportunistic, money grabbing, glory hunting FAGGOT!!!

He's an manipulative narcissist, and somehow he thinks he he looks like a chad when in reality he looks like just another mdma popping, ketamine snorrting, amyl nitrate sniffing "out-n-about to night" gay "wicked bloke oyy m8", "im a little bit of a dandy imao, im a mean bitch imaolololololol troloolol" British gay club goer.

Ricky is that you?

No, you clearly didn't get the point. the point of the sun tzu quote is that if you see the enemy making a mistake you shouldn't try to stop them from making that mistake.
if they're printing garbage that redpills people, that is behavior you should ENCOURAGE. you should give them MORE REVENUE and MORE CLICKS for those articles because that will encourage them to print more, thus giving you and your race more fodder, more material to disseminate, more possibility to wake up the blue pilled normies.
i am truly sorry that you are too ignorant and unintelligent to think critically and realize the importance of this. also it is patently clear that you do not have any sort of "genius IQ". but that's pretty funny that you would even go onto the internet and start bragging about your IQ though! usually people take that to mean that you don't really have a high IQ and in fact are probably, in general, not very intelligent!

he is a god and he has done more for your cause and your race than your fat, basement dwelling, cheeto eating ass has ever done by shitposting on Sup Forums and whining about him and whining about "muh gays" and all of the stupid bullshit you people whine about.

"Progress" being FUCK WHITIE GIBS ME EVERYTHING I WANT

>Milo
>White

Stay in hugbox. Do not converse about politics with people in your community. Listen to whatever shithead we decide to put in front of a camera says

You're clearly a dick rider and all in all a gay goyim who needs to look up to somebody... and you choice to look up to a mentally ill phony faggot and possibly a sociopath(look at how he describe how he was a child) who's only hustling and pandering for cash. He doesn't even seem genuine. He's an opportunistic weasel.

Keep thinking people like Milo are genuine people and not predators and you might just end up being one of those straight guys that get bamboozled into doing gay shit.

I refuse to take anyone named after a malt flavoured chocolate drink seriously

>the point of the sun tzu quote is that if you see the enemy making a mistake you shouldn't try to stop them from making that mistake.
Obviously.

Basically you're taking an accelerationist standpoint.
>you should give them MORE REVENUE and MORE CLICKS for those articles because that will encourage them to print more, thus giving you and your race more fodder
This is where data is needed to support your claim. Starving lie-based news potentially allows for actual truth to find media space. That's why we archive shit here.

What's the difference between him and Rachael Dolezal? They both drastically altered their appearance to pass as another race. Milo even used to call himself Milo Andreas Wagner and claimed he was German.

this

>OP sounds like a white guy.
into the trash

Archiving is done for posterity since they often change articles and remove stuff when people call them out. Posting the original would lead to half the people in the thread not seeing what everyone is talking about since they flushed it down the memory hole.

keep the people dumb and things go smoothly
when people get smart control structures break

pop culture is an ideal way of life

summer never ends on Sup Forums when newfags demand these explainers.

Ashkenazi Jews have highest avg iq followed by Asians then whites then everyone else

Lying doesn't help our case

I wish I could get paid to troll people.

Waaah.

Fuck this dumb planet.