- Graduated high school
- Had sex

No yes yes yes

yes yes no yes
>can't pass an english class because I am allergic to feminism

Yes
Yes
Yes
No, but enjoy your stds and unfulfilling fragile relationships. You're going to be doing it for a lifetime.

>ad hom
about sums up the holocaust proof

yes
yes
yes
yes

I'm not a real denier as in I know that concentration camps existed but I deny mass murder via gas chamber. I think maybe 2 million died tops

Yes
Yes
Yes
No

Look cunt, bottom 2 have nothing to do with denying the holocaust, and the books and documentaries are often skewed

Answer these questions holocaust deniers
Guarantee you won't.

I just don't care about it any longer.

yes yes yes yes.

Its because of 1-3 that I deny the Holohoax and 4 is a result of said denial.

You know, there is this country called Poland.
Where most of the camps were located.
And it was like, 70 years ago.
People dont forget shit like this.
// A Pole

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Because fuck you, fuck the anglosphere and fuck the kikes

yes yes yes yes

-Not a holocaust denier so OP's point is proven

I have done all of those things and am not convinced it happened. There is much more proof that it didn't happen than there is evidence that it did.

the holo-what? I've only heard of the HOLODOMOR, and the jewish-german civil war of 1918

Presumably you're aware that plaque used to say four million, and they changed it but didn't change the total?

>flag

Sorry, didn't realise you were shitposting, carry on

if the nazis were going to genocide the jews why would they take the time to round them up and ship them to camps to gas them instead of just shooting them lol

I've done all of this

Still don't believe any of that bullshit lmao

>projecting: the thread

There's no point in dsicussing this, holocaust deniers will also deny being little virgin faggots.

Youtube conspiracy videos aren't actually documentaries guys

Gassing is a more efficient way of killing mass amounts of people, given enough time to set up the camps, transportation, disposal etc.
Neither of you have answered any of the challenges to your beliefs.

I still can't get over the number of people killed in 4-5 years time.

5 years doesn't seem like a long time at all.

It must have just been constant trains full of people all getting gas showers on their first day there.

>trust the Germans to be efficient

>what are nazi documents

you can use people to perform labor, you'd know that if you had a job

I thought it was 6 gorrillian

I've read multiple books, watched probably at least a dozen documentaries, finished highschool and a year of college and had sex hundreds of times without trying

You're fucking trash

Whaaat? Did 3/4 of the jewish population in the world live in Poland at that thime?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
And I forget something, Book about jews by jews.

I know you're drunk on kangaroo piss, OP, but you got it vice versa.

You can read several books on the holocaust. All of them written by jews with no actual reference besides (((((((witness))))))) "testimonies". You can't conduct any scientific studies on the holocaust, cause it is antisemitic.

Regarding documentaries, who do you think makes them?

>Graduated high school

There are many people who graduated university, who are dumber than grade schoolers. Your level of education has no real correlation with your actual intelligence.

>Had sex

I know you got fucked by a large avian creature, but it hardly makes you an expert on the holocaust.

Good thing your spawn will be eaten by dingos, so your stupidity doesn't spread.

What gas chambers?

Putting your death camps in another country is a good way to shift blame though. If your explanation is that the soviets made up the death camps why didn't they claim that the camps in soviet-occupied eastern germany were death camps aswell?

I even visited auschwitz 10 years ago and still think the holocaust is atrocity propaganda.

>had sex hundreds of times without trying
lmao

Poland had lots of jews. So did my country.

ye nah, we've had that shit pumped down our throats forever. Go be divisive somewhere else. sage ppl

You can't prove something that isn't, this is christianity vs atheism all over again.

It would be illegal for you to provide me the kind of convincing evidence I require, whether it exists or not.

>Presumably you're aware that plaque used to say four million, and they changed it but didn't change the total?

Yes and I assume you know it was due to the soviets overstating the total for propaganda purposes?

It's clear to see you guys weren't introduced to WW2 history or the holocaust in any kind of educational setting. You've all just seen conspiracy videos on YouTube with ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH

yes yes yes yes

I read a lot of WW2 literature. My grand-father engaged in 1944 when he was 18 and occupied Germany, so you can't really call me a descendant of collaborators.

The Germans never ordered the extermination of the jews.

Read Paul Rassinier's Ulysses lie

He explains very well why the camps are surrounded by lies, and how the myth of the Holocaust appeared.

Not even good bait. Come on.

>be 16
>at a party
>meet this qt
>she's really into me
>sneak into a back room with her
>fugg for the first time, feels amazing
>suddenly everything comes rushing back to me
>oh god 6 million people
>how could this have happened
>so inhumane
>so mechanical
>instantly start hating Trump
>break down in tears
>qt looks at me like I'm crazy and leaves

hahahahaha.....no bias there I'm sure...gawd

The content of a video has nothing to do with the platform it's posted on. Try again.

>it was due to the soviets overstating the total for propaganda purposes?
Funny how people do that

They say 3-4m was in poland rest came from western euroe occupied countries and sent to camps in poland like auschwitz where 1m people were killed and burned thereby leaving behind no evidence except the 400,000 auschwitz survivors

you seem to know the guy?

Yes, yes, yes and no.

That said, I recognize that Holocaust denial is a hobby for the politically and socially ineffectual. Along with a lot of conspiracy theories.

“Those who most obstinately oppose the most widely-held opinions more often do so because of pride than lack of intelligence. They find the best places in the right set already taken, and they do not want back seats.”

― François de La Rochefoucauld

the struggle is real brah

>books on the holocaust
>truthful

And yet they way they did it was not an effective way to dispose of people at all

>- Read a book about the Holocaust
>- Watched a documentary about the holocaust
All of them offer NO proofs, only (((testimonies))) and muh six garillion boggeyman.
Everyone knows Jews are greedy compulsive liars.

You don't get locked up for most conspiracy theories though, you do for this one in most of Europe. Why is that?

21 sourced questions devoid of any pathetic appeals to emotion or opportunistic Jews.

100 million people died in WWII

Kikes aren't special.

yes
yes
yes
yes

doesn't change the facts tho.

It absolutely does. Because any huckster can post a "documentary" on YouTube.

There's tons of this idiotic credulity here on Sup Forums. Look at how many idiots are posting in all caps about FALSE FLAG FBI CRISIS ACTOR SECOND SHOOTER MKULTRA - REAL TRUE FACTS THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE! CLICK BEFORE THEY CENSOR US!

To be fair, some of you are young and dumb, and the product of American education. That I can forgive. But the idiots who are 25+ and buy into this shit? Certified morons. Fit to work only at a service station.

>- Read a book about the Holocaust

Never forget.

>Nazi documents
Not one had ever been found EVER that had any declaration of extermination of any peoples ever!

Lololcaust happened, but the official version is full of lies.
Fuck the kikes, Hitler should had killed them all.

Read:

>be 9
>at a parent teacher conference
>meet this qt 10 year old
>she's really into my rugby shirt
>sneak into a back room with her
>touch peepees for the first time, feels amazing
>suddenly everything comes rushing back to me
>oh god the boer concentration camps
>how could this have happened
>so inhumane
>so mechanical
>instantly start hating the English
>break down in animalistic rage
>qt looks at me like I'm an afrikaans boy and leaves
I can never look at english people without remembering the gorillion boer wives and children dead in the camps
>now i influence bongistan politicians on refugee intakes with meme magyk on a somalian rubberboating forum

but they do have unsourced jpegs that disprove 70 years of evidence, eyewitness reports, and documents made by the Nazis.

You're so fucked in the head you saved a 214x235 into your Holocaust denial folder

Serious intellectual paragons here

John 8:44-47. Yahweh came in the flesh and warned us about them. They murdered Him for exposing what they are. To classify these creatures as "people" is the biggest mistake and lie of all. Praise Yahweh and the power of His Spirit revealed to us at Pentecost!

You forgot they also have small penises.

It didn't happen folks.

Good enough bait to have a bunch of toothpastes sperg out though...

So no, you never read a book or watched a docco about the Holocaust. Thanks for your unintentional honesty.

>It's clear to see you guys weren't introduced to WW2 history or the holocaust in any kind of (((educational setting))).

Implying every single history class in the western world isn't "Remembering the 6 million 101".

HOLY FUCK BTFO

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

post the final solution documents from the nazis please.

Why do you think, pork roll? It's because a great mass of retards fueled by propaganda and nationalism can result in genocide.

Well desu nobody really cared

Becsuse it never happened and Jews are lieing manipulative rats.

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

the only thing i deny is the numbers.

yeah, deniers were blown the fuck out as usual

it isn't hard to beat people who believe in biased, imaginary fantasy

this shit is so funny because you can just reverse image search this shit and see where it came from

>Holocaust:Masturbating Machines – Remember The 14 Words

Yes, this seems like a reputable site for intelligent holocaust critics such as myself

>read a book

Never forget Marmalade Day.

Really though, my favorite was the one about the electric chair that seats 20 and burns them all to ashes at once. Does anybody have that one?

Never graduated high school. Gotcha.

>4 million
>1.5 million
EXPLAIN THAT SHIT HOLOHOAXERS

How about
- verified the legitimacy of what they read?
That's one thing they've definitely never done in their lives and the rest is superfluous to that.