Ange Vierge

>[HorribleSubs] Ange Vierge - 02 [720p].mkv

No thread? Does Sup Forums hate tits and ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFE_FkiDMqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still 3 month and 2 weeks until uncensored
>it will take ages for a rip to appear
this kills me.

The end was pretty weird. They just cut it off like that and played that happy ED tune.

meh

Is the uncensored version confirmed?

wrooom
wroooom

>implying we won't get nippleless abominations in the BDs like Cross Ange
I'll take the censorship
At least, I can pretend there's nipples being hidden and that the girls didn't have to lose their nipples in exchange for their powers

So now what? This is stuff that should happen around episode 10 or 11. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?

More bath.

They cant bathe without amane and everything being destroyed!

Does that mean they will have to stay smelly from now on?

Maybe...maybe...
Wish it had previews. Inb4 next 10 episodes are flashbacks or time travel shit.

They need to train. They're too weak.

Is this uncensored somewhere or what?

ep 2 preview was put up on the website on Thursday, it should be up around the same time next week.

Shouldn't let a girl from New Jersey get so close

Well that escalated quickly.

Not looking good for the BDs, is it.

>it will take ages for a nip to appear
ftfy

RIP my boner

I told you faggots Never assume you'll get nipples until you see actual screenshots showing them

>I want to be special
the shittiest motivation ever

Don't worry, they will add the nipples in post they will be CG.

RIP Yukarin, I knew her being a main character was too good to be true. What are the chances that she'll get better after only a couple of episodes?

So much this, I had to start skipping forward for a bit when she started with that shit. Yukarin doesn't deserve a girl this bad.

I'll take it over blank tits.

At least that's something.

Fucking love the OP.

>all the girls were naked for about half of the entire first episode
Now this is an interesting show.

I hope as many episodes as possible will end with Saya yelling in despair before the cut to black

The ED song reminds me of Start:Dash

youtube.com/watch?v=aFE_FkiDMqg

Episode was fun as hell. Can't wait for next episode.

the lolis are cute

That did some strange, She didn't even finish saying the name it just went black.

Could of at LEAST finished yelling the name and falling to her knees.

>Yukarin is back

I'm glad I can hear her voice again. Amane is going to die, isn't she

Eh

She didn't stop voice acting

But she's not accepting new contracts right?
Otherwise what was all this fuss about her stopping?

Yeah but she had no main roles last season. The ones she did have were barely supporting.

Her ended her contract with Kings Records. It's her idol singing career that stopped.

Oh so literally nothing of value was lost.
Thanks fucking god

I am profoundly heartbroken that I will not be able to see a 50 year old Yukarin on stage prancing about in pigtails and a frilly tutu.

It feels weird when a silly Fantasista Doll type show with lots of fanservice suddenly pulls a penultimate episode cliffhanger.

Also, locking in crystals instead of, you know, massacring everyone like alien monsters would normally do is way too precure.

Those crystals will dissolve in the bath. They've been foreshadowing it.

So this is what people meant by Silver Link fucking up their less important shows. Animation level sure dropped sharply.

Damn really? This isn't just the usual ep 2 drop?
Fuck

You mean you didn't watch the first episode?

? I did, it looked beautiful
If there's production problems it's a damn shame

>So much this, I had to start skipping forward for a bit when she started with that shit. Yukarin doesn't deserve a girl this bad.
Saya will get better now. Her goal will obviously change from being special to saving her waifu.

This. I want the single now.

Middle school Chihaya is cute.

Maybe monsters also need alpha-driver powers for something?

Also, why do these mobs looks so much like flying black dongs? Especially the huge ones? Is this symbolism?

Yes.

>Chihaya
Saya is clearly Umi's offspring

But Saya is as flat as a board.

This based on a manga or LN or something?

card game

if only.

If only there was a chart which shows the synopsis of every airing anime and its source material like there is every season. Man, I wonder why this season is different.

>KanColle Neptunia hybrid

This show is so 2013.

is it gay?

It's a SOL set in a gay sauna

These names are always so silly.

an exceed is a pretty common name in anime

More like Saya is the love child of Umi and Chihaya.

its just japan getting the youth to buy in for the cool english because tits and yuri and bishjoujous and magic powers and alien dong ships and character development isn't enough for a card game advertisement show

ok

Where do you think Saya got her bitchiness from?

ok
bitchistan, land of the bitches where they breed and raise the finest of bitch anime stock

>came for ass and tits
>plot ends up being better than all the other edgy shows from this season

The dick people were smart.

Eh, Saya isn't exactly bitchy. She's frustrated and struggles internally, in addition she has to deal with a baka who doesn't take her role seriously. In that way she takes after Chihaya more.

> who doesn't take her role seriously
Did you not watch this episode?

Well, yeah, when shit hits the fan Amane gets serious. But I mean aside from that. As a driver she doesn't really better herself and develop her link. Saya is annoyed that Amane takes it too easy and isn't passionate like she is.

She is legendary between the Alfa drivers because of how much she pushes herself. Again, did you watch the episode?

Fucking hell. Why did this get so dark so fast?

I just wanted a silly mobage adaptation man.

I did, but you're missing the point. I was explaining why Saya was frustrated at Amane. Saya discovering and seeing Amane's training and pushing herself happened afterwards for development.

Not the same user, but she shouldn't have kept all her training in secret. Also her attitude was strict enough for Saya's standard. More than once Saya wanted to be scolded, pushed harder to improve by Amane. But Amane was too soft and lenient with her. That frustrated Saya even more.

*wasn't strict enough

So should I bother with this episode?

Her softness is definitely a flaw, specially regarding Saya, but she wasn't really hiding anything. Did Saya ever bother to ask her what she does when they are not together? She didn't. She just assumed that Amane was slacking off all the time.

Obviously

Saya feeling she ought to be scolded doesn't would have been the best thing to do. She is pretty obviously psychologically fragile so it would be pretty tough to scold her without potentially making things worse. She'd be better off realizing she does have a chance to learn rather than dwelling on mistakes.

Not him, but Saya didn't assume but she inferred. And she had a pretty good basis since from her perspective Amane appears way care-free and lethargic. Saya scolding her isn't without reason.

Saya isn't without flaws either. Saya gives it her all so she thinks the problem is in Amane not trying, so that's why she scolded at Amane.

Not really, she just decided that everything Amane did was just her slacking off. She never bothered to ask her a simple question: "Hey Amane, how do you Alfa Drivers train?" or something like that. She was just being a conceited dick.

>decided that everything Amane did was just her slacking off.
That's essentially what we just said. She came to that conclusion because that is what she see whenever Amane appeared to be lazing around.

Saya was ignorant, not conceited. There's a big difference.

It was actually fun.
still has the mystic ray of censoring.

Dick never lies to you. It's your most faithful, albeit impulsive, friend in the entire world.

Am I the only one who likes this show?

Saya is a massive cunt.

But I'm surprisingly enjoying this more than I expected.

Was that necessarry?

>all the worlds have chuuni names
>Earth

>skipping the tanks and going straight for the healers

That's just not fair

Even if I can't stand Saya, I'm liking the show quite a bit.

Maybe this is obvious but are the girls all from the different worlds? Seems like we got robot girls, gothic girls, fairy girls, etc. I'm assuming they're from the different worlds but I don't recall it being outright stated.

Did I miss something?

Yeah pretty much implied that they're all from different worlds.

>implied
It was outright stated in the OP

ahaha, you gotta be shitting me.