Let's give a round of applause to our northwestern friends

Let's give a round of applause to our northwestern friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>believing in MIT

Cool

Uh oh, better import a few million more illeterate sgitskins to prop up the ponzi scheme

THE WEALTH WILL TRICKLE DOWN!!!

And as soon as we can think of a new way to shame the guilt ridden of their racial superiority we will be back on top.

This thread is now a thread to brainstorm new ideas and words to shame the guilt ridden fucks because cuck just doesn't seem to work.

>guns shootings akin to Iraq
>no healthcare
>hurricanes hit every couple of weeks

Has there ever been a more cucked nation on earth than the US under Trump?

According to who?

Niggers

OY VEY! IF ONLY YOU'D TAKEN REFUGEES FROM ACTUAL THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHO COULD HAVE SHOWED YOU THE ERROR OF YOUR WAYS!

Are you illiterate?

You know what we need? More national debt and we should import the dumbest of refugees and put them on welfare. Thats sure to work this time.

hello, friend. america is now 13% nigger and 31% spic. soon whites will be 20-35% of the population then we'll truly join you. before 2028 no doubt. when i say we i don't mean me though cause i plan to leave this brown wasteland

wanna know how i know you're a spic?

>33,000 jobs lost, we are headed towards another great depression level crash.

All this and I'm still making more money than I ever have with Trump in office. Couldn't find a job when King Nigger was in town
>in b4 wagecuck
If you aren't working or at least working for yourself you are a worthless NEET

We should let in millions of illiterate, violent African rapists.

Control for niggers and spics then show me those numbers.

Yeah man, we should stick to those groundbreaking studies released by Bob Jones University.

Remember, violent niggers and retarded beaners are a source of strength.

> gun shootings
Only in certain areas.

> no healthcare
Good. People should buy their own instead of depending on goverment nanny state.

> hurricanes
How does Trump control that?

Off yourself.

control for those figures then show me black people

>britian
>canada
>australia
>sweden
>sweden
>venezuela
>sweden

They were waiting to bust this out until Trump had a net negative month. Going to prey on the ignorant.

I trieds to warns em' They wouldn't listen.

>All this and I'm still making more money than I ever have with Trump in office

So you got promoted to manager at McD's? Congratulations! I also prefer to watch my wife have sex with other men. MAGA!!!

Africa. Anywhere.

indeed bro fuck the MIT we should stick to based alex jones and the rubin report and breitbart and whatever as reliable sources of information, you're so woke

>france
>gun free country
>198 dead

Get invaded by the third world nonstop since 1965.
The third world invaders bring the third world with them.

It's not exactly rocket science.

The stock market is virtually guaranteed to crash and burn under trump's watch. He's been riding the obama admin's wave/the recovery, and we are at a delicate crest. given his penchant for tweeting politicaly sensitive bullshit, it wont be long for the catalyst to come right out of trump's mouth. it'll be interesting to see how that gets blamed on obama too.

i wouldn't doubt in the slightest that america is becoming third world, maybe not economically yet, but politically and socially

>Being this retarded

It's real nigga hours in the US of A

The answer is niggers

>import the 3rd world
>become the 3rd world
Who've's'd're thunk!?

>Another stage in the Leftist collapse of the USA

How many more times does this need to happen before before we finally learn to STOP IN THE FUCKING CENTER FOR GOD'S SAKE?

I TRIEDS TO WARNS YOU. I TRIEDS.
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Or we can mind fuck them more until they kill themselves or break them down and weaponize them against the shills as a double agent shill. We can train them to chimp out on their handlers

Funny how once a democrat takes office again, we'll regain our prominence as the world's sole superpower and the president will regain the title as leader of the free world.

>country demographically resembles brazil more and more
>starts to inch towards the same problems as brazil

really makes you think

> 8 years of obama
>imports 7million mudslimes and ??? Million spicks

>Allow a bunch of third or second worlders
>Firts world status regresses

Woah my walnuts

>developing nation status
>just after 8 years of king nigger

hmm but i thought he was the greatest president of all time

for just a few euros a day you can make sure tyrome who lives in flint michigan has clean drinking water and can go to school

wont you sponsor a hungry nigger
*b roll of hungry niggers beating each other while music plays

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

Welcome to the club american amigos

You're absolutely not wrong at all. And people say I'm crazy for knowing that there is heavy bias everywhere now.

And here's why.

What was the point of this post?

Read: Get rid of the traitors muslims and kikes and they'll be fine again.

YES!!! THIS IS WHAT WE NEEDED!!!! LIBERALS BTFO! GET READY FOR THAT TRICKLE DOWN GOODNESS LADS

To point out what a cuck you are (along with most trumpfags). Hit a nerve, clearly!

this happened because of the blacks and spics though - > fact

funny to hear losers complain about trickle down. go do something useful and people will throw money at you.

I start to believe that the US is gonna end up like Egypt

No shit people are anxious about job security because they have made their life in such a way where its not sustainable and that even just 1 missed check or direct deposit will make it all fall down. People are worried about job numbers when technology is going to make them fuck off at alarming rates, yet we are still going towards infinity growth lol. Humans are so fucking stupid man, fucking shallow people, it's no wonder they have had so much turmoil all throughout history because they never learn their fucking lesson. Well know this, the trend right now is for less workers and more automation filling in the blanks, it's been deviating towards that direction for more than a decade yet nobody in washington, whether the democrats or republicans want to touch on it. The best, or worst for this matter, is yet to come. Believe me when i say this that it's going to get a whole lot worse. Corporations are dying off because they cannot stay afloat, even with the best lawyers on the planet, the best access to equipment, technology, they themselves couldn't make it, but the ordinary folk is supposed to? WEW LAD LOL.

Capitalism has to re-invent itself, otherwise you will have something like communism at your doorstep pretty soon here, and im not condoning it, i'm just telling you what the possibilities are by doing fuck all about the elephant in the room.

All I see is inflation