The Netherlands has been 205 days without a government

>The Netherlands has been 205 days without a government

No one cares.

and 205 years without a clue. dutch are lower than snakes in a wheel rut.

FvD has in those 205 days grew 4 times as popular.

FvD are /ourguys/, completely new party that according to new polls holds 9/150 seats now.

Fuck off Herman.

fuck you flaghider. most likely a fuckin dijkmoffe

Kurwa. Do you know to what extent that's below the belt?

>no government
>life goes on

Is their country falling apart?
No?
Good, then they have nothing to worry about.

>no central government
>It's well known
>life stays as routine
>no chimp outs or riots
Dutch Master race
Ik ben van nederlandse afkomst

>Anarcho capitalism doesn't wo-

Oh dear. When I lived in holland there were people who only spoke polish and dutch. I used to wonder why they got bullied and mistreated so badly by these assholes who would line up to suck a turks dick. So I asked one - why do you do it? she told me she can afford to fly home to poland every week, and provide a good life for her family. A polish woman had to destroy her soul and body (I helped) and these merchants (and me) convert her pain into gold, and that's "Union Europe"? fuck that!!

in an older time, the dutch would be under the sea and the poles would be able to hold themself above water.

end of drunk rant

Its almost like elections and government are a facade and the country is actually run by (((big business))).

If that was true then why is it ILLEGAL for me to abstain from voting? Clearly I am being given enough **diverse** choices!

>prediction: a holland-style multi-party mess coming to an english-speakinf democracy near you! makes it easier to let people in the door.

Baudet was great at the debate about Hennis Tuesday. I like his energy.

The Dutch people have made enormous contributions to Human History.

Although I find their permissiveness to be a little to much for me (As Libertarian as I want to be) they're great people with an equally great culture.

There is no 'us' in this country. Everybody is living on their own little island. If things just go as they were and everybody has a job, education, their entertainment and a nice wife/gf things are just peachy.

No. There's no political window dressing, the bureacracy going on just fine. All this shows is that representatives are window dressing.

do you still have an army and police?
yes? you still have a government.

>implying the Dutch live normal lives with government

No it hasn't.

what? what?

Wilders(PVV) is already loosing to FVD. PVV will be DEAD by 2021 when there is a new election. The future looks bright. Get off the sinking ship that is called PVV and hop aboard the BAUDETRAKET.

Je beseft je wel dat hier op Amerikanen wordt neer gekeken toch? Dom achterlijk volkje zijn jullie af en toe.

Hennis is een incompetente kankerhoer.

Nederland is 't schoot hondje van de VS achterlijke oet lul. Als ze in de VS kuchen krijgen ze een kou in de NL. Kanker.

flikker toch een kankereind op, als ik ergens op neerkijk zijn het simpele types als u.

Fuck off wanker.

America our greatest ally and best friend!

Spot the weed-sniffer from Amsterdam.

>t. Kankerrandstatmongolkut

kek

Good shit, because meanwhile our new "alt right" party grew from 0 seats last year, to 2 seats right now, to 9 seats in the current polling.

>AfD levels soon

Thank god they're close to forming a gov't now... They agree on:
>higher taxes on essentials like food & medicine
>inviting more refugees
>more retarded shit
>it being harder than expected for them to suicide by pitchfork

These people ALL deserve the gas

What's Geert Wilders doing these days?

Eating Zionist ass.

He's too focused on Islam and he better should replace that word Islam with Wahhabism or Salafism.

oh man what the hell is wrong with us Germanic countries.
I bet it's our languages. It somehow makes people obedient and loyal.

So we should just let in the Rapefugees that are believers in the rest of Islam?

No.

Thierry is on the case.

no gf here though.

Bidet is a lullo/kakker though. He doesn't appeal to aso's.

Dat je zelfs oetlul niet eens aan elkaar weet te schrijven komt wel héél achterlijk over.

Dit

HoI allemaal. Volkstaat waneer?

wat een belachelijk slechte meme

>dijkmoffe

That one debate where he brought the military vest was great.

dan gedraag je niet als een kanker aso hoppa probleem opgelost

want to break the Belgian record?

>HAHAHA
It's a derogatory for Duch-fag you nigger.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

>not knowing dutchies take derogatory terms for them and use them ironically with pride.

And they are fine, really really make all of us think.

Most dutch curses involve diseases anyways. Doesn't seem like genital words are used in the same way

Klootzak is a standard insult and means scrotum, so it's not -all- diseases.