Belladonna of Sadness

The Blu Ray was released on the 12th and still no rips out.
Is any group subbing this?
The DVD version looked decent, but this should be a pretty good improvement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwbM_gYcvUk
youtube.com/watch?v=2WkcLMapo_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A BluRay version? Color me interested...

OP, there are probably no more than 10 people on Sup Forums who know what this is, probably only 2 (you and me) who appreciate it, so I would not expect to see anything beyond a raw.

There are a few more.

I've been waiting for this myself, easily my top 10.

I'm a bit more optimistic for numbers, but yeah, it's not very discussed here.
There are already subs for the DVD version by MWizard, and new official subs in the Blu Ray, but since I don't know Japanese I don't really now if they are decent or not.

>OP, there are probably no more than 10 people on Sup Forums who know what this is
Nah, most people in 3x3 threads know what it is for one.

Did you check animebytes?

I'm interested

This

I thought there already was a BD release? Anyway the Black Death scene and devil Jeanne moments would look great.

Any other great 70s anime films which don't get discussed a lot or obscure films in general? I've been meaning to watch Twilight Q, Ai City and Dragon's Heaven.

Lots of people appreciate it. It's tied for Utena movie as the most beautiful anime film ever.

fuck

There's a bounty, but no-one's uploaded it yet.

So someone basically requested it?
Any word from someone who plans to upload?

Got a spare invite?

Not for someone I don't trust.

Is the BD going to go up past 1080? I remember someone saying the film it was made on could reasonably scale to 4k or so, and I really want to see how it'd look at 2k.

A BD version is out? Holy fuck I remember watching the dvd and thinking I couldn't see shit because the resolution was too low. I need this BD subbed.

No way to know until it happens. It's got nine votes and an appx. 19GB bounty. Only a matter of time.

I've been wanting to watch it for a while, but I've been holding off since I heard about the eventual blu ray release.

Oh fuck are you for real, i fucking love this movie.

Too bad i am not on my home's desktop or i would post the amazing combo she does to the door during the chase scene.

Just saw this in the theater a few months back. Definitely worth a watch, an extremely creative film.

This any good?

yes

Yes

You can go to Sup Forums if you want. About once a day, they have a really good anime thread focusing more on anime that hold up as a work of art. I thoroughly enjoy them and it got me into trying a lot of classic older series.

This seems interesting. Thanks for the thread, OP.

Recommend me something, m8?

Bump.

Still nothing

It's powerpoint, but a pretty damn amazing powerpoint

>The DVD version looked decent
don't know about that - pretty sure the dvd was a vhs transfer

>but this should be a pretty good improvement.
that it is, and all thanks to someone outside japan giving a fuck enough to properly remaster it frame by frame

youtube.com/watch?v=zwbM_gYcvUk
youtube.com/watch?v=2WkcLMapo_Y

You are very welcome

Forgot to post those yesterday, thanks.

i own the blu ray idk how to rip though

Intredasting. Will save for later.