Jimmy Kimmel goes off on Trump's 'fake news' claims against NBC

>“The irony is,” Kimmel said, “no breathing human on the planet earth produces more fake news than Donald Trump.”

>Kimmel pointed at the president’s PolitiFact rating, which shows that only five percent of the things Trump says publicly have been verified as true, while 69 percent of his statements are “mostly false, false, or ‘pants on fire’ false.”

>“He’s the Michael Jordan, Elvis Presley, and Great Wall of China of fake news combined,” Kimmel said. “Donald Trump criticizing fake news is like Hugh Hefner criticizing fake breasts.”

Thank you, Jimmy Kimmel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6TjmHkVMEdI
hooktube.com/3pstdGw-yio?t=14m49s
youtu.be/Cl3wioLmNNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*sobs* just give up your rights goy *cries*

wtf take away my rights!

did he cry tonight or he is too dry?

What happened to that guy? Didnt he used to host the man show? What a fag.

How ironic: Kimmel unironically talking about irony.

>Tries to discredit Trump's accusation of fake news by using fake news

*sobs* WHITE PEOPLE

I don't understand this huge push about late night show hosts somehow being a source on anything.

Gee, You'd think that like 8 late show hosts bashing trump would be enough huh?
Does this schtick still drive in the viewers?
Pathetic.

Someone should sneak in a device to a taping and play this

youtu.be/6TjmHkVMEdI

Obviously someone else should be recording the reaction.

>according to my biased fake news websites it is in fact donald trump that is the fake news

Whatever.

Ask Mr 1postbythisid at the top

Wasn't it proven that Sen. Chuck Shumer was literally writing his political monologues?

Donald Trump is a clown and a liar. This isn't news to sane people, but of course Sup Forums are a bunch of derranged right wing fucks.

Trump used San Bernadino to justify a Muslim ban, and because Mexicans are "bad hombres" they should be deported. I never thought I'd agree with Trump's logic, but I do.
Based on his reasoning, let's deport and ban angry racist white men with guns from America. They meet all the right criteria and then some. Deal with it, idiots

>politifact
oh go suck a big meaty dick kibbles

liberals watch them for their news and talking points, literally

Kimmel was so upset about the bench this artist made he went and found it and took a picture at it

who fucking cares what fatty kimble "goes off on"
not even worth paying attention to this crocodile tear crying hollywood nobody

>>“The other irony is,” Kimmel said, “it takes a whole agency to produce as much fake news as Donald Trump.”

(You)

>Trump doesn't make news.
>HE MAKES FAKE NEWS!

>(((PolitiFact)))
That shit is so blatantly dishonest it is shameful.

"live tapings" are not actually live, if the host flubs or something too "crazy" happens they cut and the redo the bit.

'member when Jimmy Kimmel did a completely racist skit in black face?

The internet remembers:
hooktube.com/3pstdGw-yio?t=14m49s

Get off your high horse Jimmy, you're a racist who'll do anything for a few shekels.

"Guys, I'm so not upset about this bench that I tracked it down and staged a photo op to show how much I'm not bothered by it."

*cries* ;____;

>politifact
>not fake news

Remember when Kimmel had Trump on and ruffled his hair?
Kimmel's masters must not have liked that

Wow, he sure showed us! He's definitely not triggered

It's funded by the DNC and Clinton Foundation but *shhh* don't bring it up.

WTF I love jewish people in the media now!

That was Fallon, but even Fallon is a cuck

Remind me why I should give a shit what this multimillionaire has to say. He has an entertainment show, and should stick to entertainment. Watch his ratings bottom out.

Ten late show hosts, actually.

Wtf is this pic
The statements aren't even the same
>african unemployment is X
>unemployment is X

>Las Vegas gun deaths
>people cheering for 9/11

What is the point supposed to be

my trips say kys

GUYS STOP BEING BULLIES AND GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MAKING PEOPLE CRY !!!!!

remember when fallon did a 10 minute segment of nothing but his female interns coming out on stage one by one to tell hillary how much they love her?

Get fucked.

No because late night shows are for faggots

Factchecking is so orwellian. I dont even try to argue with people who bring up these sites anymore.

>someone you agree with does this
Haha he doesn't even give a fuck, blown the fuck out!!!!
>someone you disagree with does this
Haha look how mad he is looool!!!!

I understand thats why there should be another recording the reaction. Do they frisk people and have them remove any electronics?

>Fact checking is orwellian!
>REEEEEE my feelings matter more than facts!

The alt-right, everyone

Despite being the most liberal of the bunch, Bill Maher is the most gifted. At least he doesn't usually ramble a series of buzzwords.

who is the fattie that can't handle a drink?

OY VEY GOYIM!!! WHAT ARE YOU ANTI-SEMITIC? JUST TRUST US YOU STUPID GOYIM!

All white except 2 who are half white and all of them are men. This is very problematic.

>all those thousand cuck stares
woah

Cool fact is good but they are obviously biased towards some candidates with their rating system. Drumpfies are the worst though

>5% is true
>69% is "mostly false"

Hmm... 74% total? Something don't add up here.

true. even conan chugs dick now

You can't deport us when this country belongs to us, Paco.

> middle finger
> weakest expression
Many years ago I determined to not take anyone seriously who still relies on "the bird".

I don't care. Nobody cares. Stop shilling this faggot he couldn't be any less relevant. Nobody watches his shit. Nobody cares. Go away.

Fake news?

Last I checked, The Don was vindicated in being correct about being targeted by the DNC, as well as Obama's wiretapping of Trump tower before, during, and after the election.

This just further proves that leftists have created their own reality and refuse to accept actual reality. One day, the 4th wall is going to shatter and they're not going to know what to do. You think the suicide rate has gone up in the last few years, wait until the leftists figure out that they've been lied to their entire lives and everything comes crashing down. It'll be beautiful.

Checking ** missed a whole word think I got low iq

Be honest, could you imagine Donald Trump ever doing this? At most he would tweet and call the artist a loser. At most.

How can "mostly false" even be a classifier for a fact?

It's either true or false. The fact that they can't outright call it false should tell people everything they need to know.

+++FACT+CHECKING+COMMENT+No.144272115+++

>WRONG

From now on im fact checking the fact checkers. unbiased of course. scientific method btw.

Motherfucker used to have teenage girls jump in slow motion on trampolines.

>You think the suicide rate has gone up in the last few years, wait until the leftists figure out that they've been lied to their entire lives and everything comes crashing down.

Nov4 is setting up to be a massive PR disaster for the Dems.

They're going to have to hush possibility dozens of lefty terrorism incidents at once.

I don't recall Conan shitting on trump.

He was so insecure about people saying he hates hispanics that he tweeted a picture of himself "eating" a taco bowl
Not too big of a stretch to imagine he'd tweet a pic of himself at something like this

These Lefty shitheads are are so fucking isolated and full of themselves, they just don't get it. They just dig a deeper hole when they say shit like this because the people agree with Trump. We've seen the Fake News over and over and over again. We know the people like Jmmy Kimmel and NBC are the ones who are full of shit, not President Trump. This is like the NFL kneeling thing all over again. They all thought America would get behind their cause because in their elitist echo chambers, EVERYONE is against ANYTHING Trump says. In reality, it's only a vocal minority who support their views. The American people support our President.

It's going to absolutely glorious.

>politifact

Proof he is forced to do this shit against his will

only old people and idiots watch cable.

Truly makes me wonder how anyone voted for Trump. We are this partisan that an actual idiot is in control.

youtu.be/Cl3wioLmNNY

Share this mysoginist filth. Hiw dare he objectify our daughters. Out. Hes just like weinstein.
Meme it. Kek will punish.

Of course he is full of shit. But not less or more than Obama. That's the politicians fucking job. Say one thing, do the other, get re-elected.

Government fuck off. A.I. now!

That's my all time favorite Trump tweet.

Most Americans disapprove of Trump. And an unlucky President drags his party down during mid terms.

he does. he's just more subtlenot that it matters anyway. conan hasn't been good for over 10 years at this point. he even managed to run jordan schlansky bits into the ground

Schlomo.

The problem with this country is that you think your fellow Americans want you raped. We get it you are the biggest victim in history.

Jimmy "The Schumer CockPuppet" Kimmel

>taking out of context screenshots
>look how biased they are!

Do people actually turn on the TV and change the channel so they can catch this guy gushing his butthurt on the screen every night? Man, that sounds unpleasant, no matter what your politics are. I seem to remember a time when late-night comedians had FUN with bashing Republicans, instead of just lecturing.

anybody else remember the good old days of The Man Show?

Their ratings are through the roof; they now get a lot of their fans from online.

Were there any Kimmel Tears (tm) involved? If not, well... that's fake news right there. Check. And mate.

>He hasn't read the Gulag Archipelago
>He hasn't read the writings of Marcus Garvey
>He hasn't read the writings of Assata Shakur

So are you for or against dark skinned people being normal Americans?

>Politifact

for shame nigger.

K

Fake comedy

What a pathetic little man

>entire msm on damage control
It's a beautiful sight watching these maggots squirm under Trumps heel.

>Soviet labor camps
>Black nationalists
>Black libertarians

And nothing of value was noted. Wonderful identity politics though.

>Making things up is easier then posting factual information.

Good job.

Cry more faggot

Corolla still gets called a misogynist for the Man Show but never (((Kimmel)))

33 is a very masonic number.

And the building was a masonic temple.