Fearless Girl statue firm faced down in equal pay row

Hey guys, remember that inspiring "Fearless Girl" statue placed in front of the Wall Street Bull to draw attention to gender inequality in pay among Wall Street workers?

Turns out the firm who commissioned the statue paid its male executives more than female executives by the millions. WOOPS!

archive.is/lYCpF
bbc.com/news/business-41523233

Why is that statue still there? Shouldn't it be removed after their "statement" was made.

>Why is that statue still there?
that's what I'm wondering, when will this shit be taken down

It'll come down in March 2018 I think.

I can pretty much guarantee you that this statue will be permanently installed there when the shit storm around removing it kicks up again.

In b4 Shadposting

Is there any r34 on the bull and statue?

Its crazy how all it took for big companies and wall st to get progressives off their backs was a few twitter posts about gays and equal pay for women.
it activates something I have not felt since...

i thought the two seperate statues were actually one installation showing that women always stand in the way of progress
wtf

yes there is

Shadman did it if i remember correctly

Stfu and post the shad

Freedom for Catalonia

>executives more than female executives
Because they worked more.
They never say why men earn more, i wonder why?

Of course it has to be shadman

While shads art is fucking awful, the reason he'll upload anything that pops in his head has to do with his backstory from the shithole country he came from.

Of course there is

The bull is a sign of growth ... women fearlessly faceing it ...

wew..

Growth of my dick

god fucking dammit that's hot

While I admire the daring attitude women have to stamp their foot in anger, they are doing that instead of working and getting on with it and ar enot finishing their work and workplace projects and instead are busy whining, so they are literally making females in general look unemployable.

> This is why as a male I don't mind working with robots instead of whiny feminists.

How is this thing still there though? Didn't the sculptor of the bull file a law suite?

>the reason he'll upload anything that pops in his head has to do with his backstory from the shithole country he came from.
Switzerland?

This shouldn't surprise anyone who's seen that thing since its latest addition