Would you date a white-trash-failure woman?

Would you date a white-trash-failure woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/23/my-view-the-joys-and-challenges-of-raising-a-gifted-child/comment-page-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=9UE4DvhXXRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if she cucks me with BBC

nah

Once you go black we don't want you back.

>German Flag

Sounds about right kraut

No.

"Nya, which means fulfilled wish, has always been extraordinarily special to me. She was a gift from the day she was born, delivered to me by another vessel. Nya is adopted."

schoolsofthought.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/23/my-view-the-joys-and-challenges-of-raising-a-gifted-child/comment-page-1/

Not her BIOLOGICAL CHILD but adopted.

>wants to save white race
>but doesn't want to

Smh.

>ywn have a trashy white woman who volunteers to do "overtime" late at night at the local refugee center to "help" the vibrant "youth"
Why even live.

Maybe pump n dump.

No

You must have been real fucking triggered to look that up. I only choose it randomly from Google Image.

What a cuck.

>Would you date a white-trash-failure woman?
only if the daughter is hot

If she had a black kid, even if her second kid was of a white guy her second kid would have cells of the first kid. She is stained for life.

white trash women are cool. if you can find one.

That thing would have to give the mulatto child back to the father and then she is just a pump and dump at best

Yeah, man. I would date her just to molest the kid. I'm serious.

what monster wouldnt do the good thing raising a beautiful mixed baby?

What? Is that really true?

Microchimerism, I see you're new to this.

This user thinks doing a Google reverse image search is hard or something ... welcome to interwebs technology in 2017, grandpa. And you were tryign to elicit a reaction by using the pic implying she race-mixed when she didnt.

I'd just fuck some babies into her and then disappear. She already has a nigger baby, so the state will give her gibs for the children.

No

>Meet a woman on tinder
>Hit it off quickly
>Go for drinks at the pub
>8/10, interested in what I was saying, friendly
>Go out a few more times
>She genuinely seems to care about me, very sweet and kind
>After a couple of weeks, she mentions that she has a kid
>Shows me the picture, it's a niglet (3-4 years old I'm guessing)
>Asks me if I'm still OK with her
>Tell her I need to think about it
>Haven't spoken to her in 3 days
>Supposed to meet up with her tonight

What do I do?

Already am.

That's also a good idea, I also want a woman to raise my child without me fathering it. Maybe I might come back some time later if she happened to give birth to an attractive loli daughter.

Pump n dump or ignore like the plague. Better yet, tell her why. "I don't consort with race mixers. Good luck."

No

>Once you go black we don't want you back.
I she wanna stay tight stick with White.

Literally the lowest wrung of society, chose to grow a black baby.

hit it and quit it

But she genuinely seemed like a compassionate and kind person. I don't want to hurt her too much.
Not raising her kid though, no chance.

You don't be a cuck.

She is only pretending to be nice to you because she is desperate for someone to pay for her and Dashaun's bastard. Working is hard yo.

Sincerely, all i want from a women is someone that is chill and it's possible to live with in peace.
But if it's a heavily politicized person that did a black trophy kid like that, i'm pretty sure this person will be trouble.

How could you even fuck her with your own dick knowing that a nigger has cum inside her. She probably sucked his cock with the same mouth she is now trying to kiss you with. Fucking disgusting i just couldn't she would have to die alone or find another nigger.

Then if you're interested tell her as much. She'll likely not want to mess around. She's probably looking for a provider mate, just to let you know. She's enticing you in. Maybe she's is a good one, but she has a nig baby. Are you going to be ok seeing it every time you go to her place or w/e?

Bail hard. The only reason she seems to care or be nice and interested is because she is desperate. She knows how worthless she is and how low value she has made herself due to her actions. Dont tie yourself to this anchor user.

If you are ever out and she has the nig in a stroller (or whatever, just walking with you) then YOU will look like a cuck. If you pump and dump, don't send her any spicy memes otherwise she may have gotten 'raped'.

Might just leave it as it is tbqh. Sex would just make me even more depressed.

Yeah, don't worry, I'm not going to raise that kid.

But it didn't feel like she was pretending. That's what kind of breaks my heart. She seems like a really kind person. She brought me some homemade biscuits and we walked around the park. Felt like I was 14 again.

A traitor is a lost cause, whether they're racial traitors or ideological ones. I would argue killing a million white Marxists (a million lost causes) would be more beneficial to saving the white race than getting 10,000 of those same Marxists pregnant.

nig nog nig
youtube.com/watch?v=9UE4DvhXXRM

If you aren't even sure of yourself and you need to ask Sup Forums it means that you are weak and you will call her again tonight. You will fuck her crooked vagina again and you will pay for her nigglet the rest of your life. Enjoy your last day of freedom

Nope.

I'm not raising that kid, don't worry. Not a snowball's chance in hell. I'm not that daft.

It's just that, without the kid, I could see myself genuinely loving her. Just a bit depressing is all.

I haven't spoken to her for days. I actually already made my mind up to break it off before posting, in case you can't tell. Just thought you lads might enjoy taking the piss out of me.

Hang on, I'll see if I can post some photos.

She's a fucking idiot and so are you for even considering this

Yes it is true. Sperm from every man that has cum inside is in her brain too. True fact.

user, you met her once and haven't known her long enough. People can fake being nice for one date, two dates, some even for as long as it takes until they got you hooked. The fact that she asked you if you are okay with it means she probably knows that a lot of men wouldn't be i.e. that her value is low. Of course she will go out of her way to be nice to potential suitors - she has to be. You'd have to have known her for a while to determine if she is genuine. If you know that you will feel bad afterwards - then yeah, I guess, just leave it m8. Plenty of people would chuck and fuck without a second thought, but you seem like a compassionate person who will feel bad later. You have to be careful that people don't take advantage of your kind nature. And the possibility of her doing just that is high.

Ok good then, go out tonight and find some slag or maybe some good girl

There are plenty of fish in the see dude. Most of them are whores, and you have to weed through them. Thats what dating is, a vetting process to find a woman worth settling down with. Take care of yourself and better your own situation.
Also btw, women are incapable of loving a man in the way he wants. They aren't programmed for it. Im not saying go gay or anything, just temper your expectations and look for shared values/goals and overall compatibility before head over heels love.

It's sad because thats how women should act, but the only ones who are single mothers because they realise they need a provider so they revert to the sweet caring type to try and easily get someone, but if they had that mentality from the start they would have found someone who would actually have a kid with them and want to stay

>implying a nog would stay

As others have said already. It's just not worth it. Better options are out there. You'll find someone like her again, minus the niglet.

I should have clarified, I meant if she was like that from the very beginning she would have went with a white man not a nigger

Pump and Dump failure women... till you find a sweet innocent young wife with traditional values.

Exactly this. They only try and develop a personality and/or become a nice person when their SMV drops - either when they start getting old and their looks start going or after they become a single mother. I don't understand this. Why not try and be nice and kind all along? They wouldn't even had that problem of winding up alone and unwanted in the first place.

>Would you date

no

this is bait but:
>ask her to put her kid up for adoption just to see what happens

>tfw you will never hit that

People have no will power, and no understanding of delayed gratification - Stanford marshmallow experiment.

>kid
If she kills her kid first, I might consider it

"I like the challenge and the dangerous feeling of trying to tame the bad boys. The real men."
>Gets beaten, pregnant, and dumped
"Where are all the good men gone?!"

>seemed like a compassionate and kind person
of course. she can't be a bitch anymore now that her market value has crashed. alphas don't exist in her world anymore, most betas will not want her. low tier betas might try, but when they realise she's besotted with her niglet they'll move on. only a shit-tier male would stay with her

As long as there's no nigger baby

>would you take care of Tyrone's baby
No.

Look at her fucking wedding ring, holy shit, she's put on some weight

> pirate
ky

Considering what? I told you, it's seriously over. I just feel a bit depressed about it all.

Thanks for the kind words mate. Lots of truth in what you said. It's just a bit miserable really. Most of the women I meet are slags and narcissists, but she seemed kind. It's a kick in the balls really.

>tfw sick of puke-drenched slags and just want a nice girl to settle down with

Good points mate. I fucking hate this whole "dating" thing though. Women have all the power, and it turns them into monsters.

I guess you're not wrong. Still holding out for a sweetheart though.

>>tfw you will never hit that

You have to look for it, to find it.

A girl put on weight when they are pregnant ... say it isnt so

>Date
Thats your problem.

Pregnant bitches think they are 'eating for 2' and up their caloric intake massively. In reality they are eating for 1.2-1.3 people and should adjust their calories accordingly.

Also with her hormones she is holding a lot of sub-q water.

nope

>A girl put on weight when they are pregnant
I'm all for that, but holy shit, what happened there. I don't even think her wedding ring would fit on her pinky.

Wouldn't even consider it. Have fun raising Jamal's kid. Fucking disgusting. If I found out my wife of over a decade fucked a nigger in her past I would feel shame for the rest of my life. I would never look at her the same way. Completely repulsive.

Mama mia. Gimme a sign I will find me one of these.

It's not just that, I've noticed that young and good looking ones are for the most part very conceited and act like extreme bitches towards everyone - they delight in smugly rejecting guys, enjoy putting down men and other women etc. Only when they start to age or when they find themselves alone with a kid/kids, do they start backpedaling. "Let me try and not be a complete piece of shit to everyone around me". But they never think about that before it's already too late. They think good looks are going to last forevet and that people will put up with any crap they pull because of their good looks.

No

>tfw recently went out drinking with some work friends and found out nearly every woman at my work has fucked a nigger

She wants you to pay for her bad decisions. She'll never have YOUR children though, you see that shit all the time.
>But I already HAVE a child (from Tyrone)! I don't want another one! Meaning, yours!
>You can continue giving me your financial resources and raise a child that isn't yours, though! I see nothing wrong with this because I'm a morally-devoid slit!

Just walk away.

>that flag

Fascinating to see that the females are the same everywhere in the world

Sorry friend.

Well that would depend.. breast size.. does she swallow ?

t. guy who works at the tac o'bell pub

>Dating a single mom in 2017

>Has some niggers baby
>Used up pussy
>has sucked over 100 dicks
>will prob end up divorcing your ass for that sweet pay day

No, don't do this shit. MGTOW best lifestyle. Fuck the game and fuck the system. Society dying and civilization as we know it is dead.

you faggots need to learn the difference between fucking and dating.
No i wouldn't date a woman with ANY race kids. Yes i would fuck her if attractive.

I work at a discount store so, you're not far off, none of them are really attractive though

Agreed. But you do run into the doll effect, western men seeing grown adult Chinese women as little girls.

Keep climbing brah, we're all gonna make it.

Yes but only while they're preggo

Tons of these pregnant sluts on pof and you can nut in them all day without a problem.

I leave them once they get to 8 months.

Not revealing the kid is a form of lying. Regardless of the child's genetics.

Only if I can slurp up her bulls cum off her asshole.

This is solid gold truth right here.

im here at this point now. got myself a innocent young qt traditional girl. she is ready to marry me. but what about my genes?
she is dumb and slow

Dumb and slow is good, it means she wont think about cheating on you