/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - MAVERICK EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump: "This is the calm before the storm" 10/5/17
youtu.be/r5T131Vyc2Y
>Pres Trump hosts Military Leaders meeting @WH 10/5/17
youtu.be/BejAk0Y1VOU
>VP Pence hosts Natl Space Council 1st Meet 10/5/17
youtu.be/4_izFqcZ67U
>VP Pence/2nd Lady Karen/Lil Marco meet FL senpaitachi 10/5/17
youtu.be/qu-rXwxIW1U
>WH Video: Pres Trump in LV 10/5/17
youtu.be/5HYRhFWGQ6s
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in PR 10/5/17
youtu.be/314ebVJ9XPs
>DoD Video: POTUS in PR & relief efforts 10/5/17
youtu.be/uVEipM0y9ZE
>DoD Press Brief (Spokesperson White/MC Lt Gen McKenzie DofJS) 10/5/17
youtu.be/6aUuls3KgkM
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/5/17
youtu.be/vvBnO4pdfFc
>StateDep Foreign Press Brief (Drs Julian Raby/Thomas Wide) on special projects 10/5/17
youtu.be/H9FfVHhNMFc
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/5/17
youtu.be/b-atNvNhgWg
>LV Victim rises for Trump 10/4/17
youtu.be/wQ6k4Dibo5o
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lJk4Z
archive.is/nXXeb
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Ulytn
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
archive.is/vQAi6
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/06AVs
archive.is/JXY9o
archive.is/nQvLZ
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
archive.is/1kE5U
archive.is/dZVZc
archive.is/7dwNo
archive.is/TyB3d
archive.is/h8D7W
archive.is/fPZOw
archive.is/pRixH
archive.is/oRwa9
archive.is/pRr0w
archive.is/EcBpD
archive.is/gw49C
archive.is/y0ghK
archive.is/7ZMkf
archive.is/nxp5W
archive.is/YKi1D
whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/memoranda/2017/m-17-30.pdf
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/916295124287500288
duckduckgo.com/?q=Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=Om5-wN_176Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Economy

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President
archive.is/lJk4Z

Q2 GDP up 3.1%
archive.is/nXXeb

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

US trade deficit narrows as exports hit 2-1/2-year high
archive.is/Ulytn

1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

USA's small business confidence is spurring a hiring and spending spree
archive.is/vQAi6

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence strengthens in August, second-highest level since late 2000
archive.is/06AVs

U.S. Consumer Sentiment Rose in August
archive.is/JXY9o

Unemployment down to 4.2, wages rise .5%
archive.is/nQvLZ

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls, Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Manufacturing Expands at Fastest Pace in 13 Years
archive.is/1kE5U

Summer employers hired American, raised wages amid Trump visa squeeze
archive.is/dZVZc

Jobs Report Shows Recovery Is Finally Trickling Down to Least-Educated Workers
archive.is/7dwNo

Median Incomes Climbing for First Time Since 2007
archive.is/TyB3d

U.S. Job Satisfaction Highest Level Since 2005
archive.is/h8D7W

Food Stamp Usage Has Fallen Every Month Under Trump
archive.is/fPZOw

Net worth for households and non-profit groups rose by $1.7t q/q, or 1.8%, to $96.2
archive.is/pRixH

Sales of new U.S. homes rebounded in August
archive.is/oRwa9

Dow posting first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years
archive.is/pRr0w

Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion
archive.is/EcBpD

MAGA

Reminder that hate will always lose.

Civil War confirmed?

OMB

Mulvaney: Obama Administration Had ‘Secret List’ of Regulations
archive.is/gw49C

Trump budget chief touts progress in rolling back regulations
archive.is/y0ghK

Mick Mulvaney: Tax reform proposal coming 'very early in the fall'
archive.is/7ZMkf

Mulvaney: Obama Administration Had ‘Secret List’ of Regulations
archive.is/gw49C

Trump Cut Regulations 32%
archive.is/nxp5W

Mick Mulvaney on the Budget, Congressional Scorekeepers and Staying Frugal
archive.is/YKi1D

Research and Development Priorities
whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/memoranda/2017/m-17-30.pdf

i love drumpfkin pumpkin

We know

good guys win in the end

good, anti white freaks will be ended

TRUMP IS A PAWN
>TRUMP IS A PAWN
TRUMP IS A PAWN
>TRUMP IS A PAWN
TRUMP IS A PAWN
>TRUMP IS A PAWN
TRUMP IS A PAWN
>TRUMP IS A PAWN

>go to Anne Frank Center's twitter
>ctrl+f
>"POTUS"

Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

>There is only one way to do this: Repeal the Second Amendment.

>Repealing the Amendment may seem like political Mission Impossible today, but in the era of same-sex marriage it’s worth recalling that most great causes begin as improbable ones. Gun ownership should never be outlawed, just as it isn’t outlawed in Britain or Australia. But it doesn’t need a blanket Constitutional protection, either. The 46,445 murder victims killed by gunfire in the United States between 2012 and 2016 didn’t need to perish so that gun enthusiasts can go on fantasizing that “Red Dawn” is the fate that soon awaits us.

>Some conservatives will insist that the Second Amendment is fundamental to the structure of American liberty. They will cite James Madison, who noted in the Federalist Papers that in Europe “the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” America was supposed to be different, and better.

>I wonder what Madison would have to say about that today, when more than twice as many Americans perished last year at the hands of their fellows as died in battle during the entire Revolutionary War. My guess: Take the guns—or at least the presumptive right to them—away. The true foundation of American exceptionalism should be our capacity for moral and constitutional renewal, not our instinct for self-destruction.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/guns-second-amendment-nra.html

It's great too, MAGA!

Ivanka Trump (and GayJared) most influential International Jews.

No

And to think that these FRAUDS aren't even from Europe. This is on par as the time we forced them to pay back their rent they skipped out on during the war.

America is dead. America as a people is dead.

One of the best pictures of the 21st century thus far

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/916295124287500288

user right?

I LOVE AMERICA, LETS REPLACE THE TWO THINGS THAT MADE AMERICA WHAT IT IS TODAY!

>I'm a stupid cunt the post

>get the plague back in Europe
>watch as probably several mini-Hitler spawn up in the death and Bubonic rapefugees

>le reddit boogeyman
Haunts your dreams, huh?

Repeal the 14th amendment and the 16th amendment.
Also, nationwide reciprocity on opencarry.

If Trump is found guilty of the crimes he is accused of, which include treason, then he should hang.

That is our punishment for the most egregious act of betrayal we can conceive of. Even the bible includes treachery and betrayal as the most gravest of sins.

Trump worked with a hostile foreign government to render the votes of 300 million people meaningless. He subverted our freedom, our right to choose. He made us weak and opened us up to attack from all corners of the globe.

And this isn't the bullshit, fairy tale betrayal Republicans accused the scandal-and-crime-free President Obama of, as political rhetoric.

The FBI is investigating him. The Senate is investigating him. The House is investigating him. The State of New York is investigating him. And Robert Mueller's independent probe is investigating him.

If Trump is guilty, which despite still waiting on a verdict on all evidence indicates beyond any reasonable doubt, then he should be hanged from the neck until dead. Those are our laws.

>filibusters your path

Dropped NYT for this shit oped. Seeya mr newspaper of off the record

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

duckduckgo.com/?q=Sup Forums+tutorial&t=h_&ia=videos

I need the happening, I need the STORM

It's the iranian cocksuckers getting uppity because of the deal, they will start spamming the thread nonstop.

>Trump is giving amnesty now in exchange for Democrats agreeing to the wall "later"

Is he fucking stupid

DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOUR FUCKING GUNS YOU NIGGERS
I SWEAR TO GOD
IF YOU LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS I WILL PERSONALLY CROSS THE POND A STRANGLE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU 300 MILLION AMERIFATS

Fucking LE White women vote Trump is meme

Non-white women are better than white women because they defend the interests of their own kind (60~90% Clinton) better than white women defend the interests of whites (only 53% Trump)

Only some old hag vote for trump

Yeah, White men are doom because of white women

Correlation isn't causation but the same forces did all that shit

FUCK DACA

If he implements DACA into law I'm done. We're done as a country. Anyone with a brain knows that half of DACA recipients are lying about coming here as children. A lot of them came here in their 20s and are now in their 30s. A lot of them do NOT have jobs, they are welfare leechers and professional rioters/protesters. Does anyone believe these statisitcs? That they are only 800K and 91% have jobs? Bullshit! So sick and tired of being lied to. The ONLY way I would ever support this is if someone intelligebt actually went through DACA with a fine tooth comb and ruthlessly deported all of the liars, leechers, and protesters.

I live in CA and if I see spic protests in the street waving their Mexican flags in jubilant celebration over "reconquista" codified by none other than our great white president then I'm officially done.

I don't think you guys are fully comprehending how bad this can end. This isn't Syria or Bannon firing "concern shilling" you dumbfucks. This is bad, really bad.

If amnesty is granted than it's fucking over. The Dems, faggot "civil rights" groups, and activist judges WILL find a way to expand DACA eligibility or the concessions to other beaners not covered currently.
And yes, the GOP House may very well likely pass this.

You sort of got it. No more DACA renewals.

You don't want a happening. I thought I did and now look at me
Karma hits back, user, and it isn't pretty

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

>literally bitching about Trump doing something he said he'd do since Primaries
Imagine being this pathetic

I live in Los Angeles

The Hispanic community has ruined this city. Their children have formed into gangs that commit crimes and murder every day. Our buildings are covered with graffiti. No one speaks English and no one can communicate with them. They are openly hostile and violent to those who aren't Hispanic. They are a nation within a nation, loyal only to themselves.

If trump can see this obvious logic then I am done with him. He's a fucking liar, an idiot and a fraud.

Deep in our hearts we all knew two things. There wasn't going to be a wall. There is no difference between Dems and Republicans. They're all corrupt globalist puppets

Fuck Trump

I'm afraid it's the only solution.

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

The news that a majority of white women voted for Trump really felt like a betrayal to me, as a woman. Not just because they didn't vote for Clinton, but because they voted for Trump, the quintessential chauvinist. Thinking on it further, I remember when I was in school that many girls were just obsessed with having a boyfriend. Boys were more important than studying and getting a career. Maybe the fact that I was more ambitious towards having a career is because I'm ugly: there ain't going to be a prince charming to save me from having to earn my own money. Also, I was raised in a very patriarchal family, and I wanted out because for me, it was like a prison...I just feel like there are way too many women that are stopping progress on women's issues, and it disgusts me.

***reminder***

The mods said to report spam, not bitch about it, just report it

>epidemic season is between spetember and april
>its only week 1 of october
Patience sweet maga child.

> its ok MagaPedes DACA amnesty is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, not building the wall is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the assault weapons restriction is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, the TPP signing is just 4D Chess
> its ok MagaPedes, importing Somalians is just 4D Chess

He was on the local news. He’s a bong so it makes sense.

I hope Ivanka talks some sense into Trump after this and changes his mind about guns. Cross your fingers lads, hope for change.

iran are /ourguys/, get the fuck out

at least the pictures are on topic here

>mfw the british are the new "surrender monkeys"

>Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal

I WILL CROSS WITH HIM. DONT FUCK THIS UP!

>happens once a decade
>less frequently

Furthermore, consider this.

In Rick & Morty, the wife is devastated by the absence of her father, and as a result, becomes a heartless, career-driven, domineering bitch. The only man that will marry her is a pathetic beta male soyboy who she openly loathes and who also loathes himself. Their relationship is pure toxicity.

The son Morty knows that something is wrong—and can only break away from that wrongness and begin his adventures once the patriarch, Rick, returns to the family. Unfortunately for them all, Rick is a rootless degenerate Boomer who already gave up all connections to family and tradition to the point where he has to seek happiness in alternate universes because the one his big-brained thinking has helped create is so utterly miserable.

(Somehow, the daughter Summer is the only healthy one in the family. Her only real complaint is that she wants to spend more time with her grandpa, which is the good and correct urge for any healthy youth.)

The show has thus identified every basic problem in contemporary America and expressed it through the traditional family structure.

But it doesn't actually understand what it's implicitly criticizing, which is why it retreats to nihilism rather than answers. And THAT is why it speaks to something deeper in Plebbit faggots who know they're not actually satisfied with their stupid structureless and progressive lives but who will never have the wit to understand that their beliefs are trapping them in their own nightmare. Because it's easier to say "Yeah, everything is meaningless and absurd, this show GETS IT" than to reject the culture that has created this meaninglessness and seek the deeper answers we've forsaken.

The ultimate tragedy of Rick & Morty is that it asks the right questions—but when faced with the answers, it backs off with horror, and can only respond with the defense mechanism of absurdity that is Pickle Rick.

How could someone hate this guy?

Here's a demon I captured. It's in your house now.

You can call it anything you want. But letting people who are here illegally stay is Amnesty. They get government benefits, something I have constantly been denied despite having crippled knees my whole life. They get free education, something that cost millions of Americans upwards of 6 figures, and in many states they get to vote and influence the political direction of this country. Look at what these people did to California. Look at what these people did to New York, and look at what they're doing to Texas and Florida. These places were once beacon's of America. Now they're alien. And we already know they're spreading their influence into New England, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and so on.

It's going to take a lot to make up for this if he doesn't 180 back towards his base asap.

fool and his guns are soon parted

>Bong
youtube.com/watch?v=Om5-wN_176Y

what is this shilling about amnesty?
what happened

>still no motive

the spamming leaf was talked about in a thread on /qa/ last week, the mods said to report spam

That’s not KellyAnn.....

I'm talking about the user posting landscape and old americana pictures

I'm glad that a million gun owners will see this and it will make them rage. Soy boy white knight fags are born redpillers to normal humans.

O wow, the democratic party paid a citizen and made even a public propaganda of a random guy delivering his gun.
That never happened before!

he looks like a fat himmler

>>>/ptg/

Pasta leaf. Spams every spammable post from previous months.

>wife watching some video on bump stocks post vegas
>user why don't we have these, they look hilarious, quick need to buy one for your brother for xmas before they're banned
Don't worry, there's far too many rednecks in the rural parts of the country who will never give up their guns.

Typical leftypol cuck garbage that faggots keep spamming and retards from Sup Forums keep believing as fact as usual

P-PRESIDENT MADAGASCAR??!

Point rankings!
>kills a million people: 5 points
>crashes the EU: 10 points
>gets Merkel and other leftists killed: 6 points
>gets several diet Hitlers into power: 15 points
Bonus:
>gets into Mexico: 25 points
>gets into Canada: 35 points
>makes Trump go full dictator to prevent outbreaks in America: 40 points
>gets into Israel: six gorillion points
>spreads into all of the Middle East: 59 points

Holly shit really?

I guess i became infamous here

Kill yourself.

He’s a Brit. He’s only lived here for 10 years.

I live in a non happening place so I'm fine. Aka Memetown

Commies coming out of the woodwork is good once in a while

What an accomplishment.

(you)

>michael moore wants everyone to shoot like this