Muv-Luv

True love never dies!

Don't mind me, just posting best girls

Tru-luv is a cruel mistress and I want off Kouki's kooky ride.

Oops

Posting the real best girls! Don't be a fool and let false best girl/s posts fool you!

Posting best imouto.

Hotglue it and post results

You really should remember to put Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse in the subject next time, you know. The only way out is through.

There is no getting off.

>You really should remember to put Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse in the subject next time, you know. The only way out is through.
There's no need. Muv Luv encompasses all.

>You really should remember to put Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse

Stop with this garbage already. Muv-Luv alone fits for all of them.

Post more Meiya please, Sup Forums.

>You really should remember to put Schwarzesmarken and Total Eclipse in the subject next time, you know. The only way out is through

Just this once.

>tfw you find a perfect husbando that you can call daddy
>tfw your husbando gives his life trying to save a sadistic bitch
>tfw that sadistic bitch isn't you

Selvaria had a hard life

Isn't it Sill-via?

I like mine better

Just the right size for two finger headpats

Fuck, how did I screw that up?

How embarrassing.

Yeah well mine gets to rest on 100% authentic baby seal carpeting. Nothing less than the best for best imouto.

Too much Valkyria Chronicles for you I guess. Can't think other place where you got that name.

>tfw they shrunk her and Inghilde's tits in the VN

For what purpose!?

Clearly to drum up artificial drama.

Don't wake up onee.

Mine only gets crudely painted plywood, but she also gets friends.

They didn't shrink Beatrix's tits though. If anything, they made them slightly bigger/rounder.

>Tom Clancy
Not surprised.

Beatrix was Walter's first love/crush. How does that make you feel Sylwia?

Rainbow Six wasn't even a very good novel. It was a real letdown as far as Tom Clancy goes.

Prove it

Eh Tom Clancy was okay up until Executive Orders where he really started spending more pages preaching neoconservatism and setting up liberal strawmen than he did on good old fashioned thriller.

Though even Debt of Honor was starting to get weird with Japan trying to dump America for China, building nukes, and sending the JSDF to invade Guam, all because a Japanese car exploded in America.

And then The Bear and the Dragon was just bizarre pro-Russian Yellow Menace propaganda.

It was amazing when I was 14 years old, though.

Here's striped stasimouto snatch and some delicious underboob.

I'm not bashing Tommy, he's a good kid. Still can't believe he basically died of a cold.

Friends are aways good.

Lise is the worst schwarzesmarken

Are you saying that because she found something under your bed?

What will be your reaction if Suzy has DSL in Martyrs?

Thats a weird way to spell best.

That's a weird way to spell 3rd best girl.

That's a weird neck Iris has.

It's actually fine. Just a slightly awkward angle to draw.

Looks like she should get it checked by a chiropractor to me but alright chief.

Best girls.

Lise might need one as well. Semper gumby sir.

That angle looks fine. She's limber thats all, makes sense given her small frame.

>She's limber thats all
All the better then. Iris is a big girl, but I think someone can teach her how to be limber as well.

How would Lise have reacted to this if she were there?

Save in the name of true love.

Kashiwagi is the best muv luv

He was old. He died of a cold because he hadn't died from anything else yet. Also, stubborn old men tend to ignore their physical ailments until they can't be ignored.

Realized my picture last thread was focused on the hat not the stasimouto.

Your stasimouto is sideways pham.

Better?

Where are the hotglues?

>Ak-5c is the best part
wew

Stasimouto is for gentle loving not hotglues.

Uploader error on my phone. Not much i can do about it and yes i tried rotating the images.

>Stasimouto is for gentle loving not hotglues.
Lise would probably not be averted to the idea of becoming 'marked' the one she loves.

well, I mean, she's been marked by everyone else in Berlin, so why not?

>Being "marked" by the one you love
Who wouldn't?

You can be sued for libel.

The truth is an absolute defence against libel.

>hyperbole can never be used for humorous effect.

and you
>truth
crazy talk

rotated, posted last thread.

Extra is pretty comfy. I'm glad I sat through Akane Maniax before watching, since it covers the two months or so before Meiya arrives.

Can't wait for the Iris figure desu.

What did they mean by this?

WAKE UP BEATO

How is torture, mass murder, happily working with Ketchup and killing Iris what Jurgen wanted? Isn't it an insult to him to be doing all those things in his name?

>shitters STILL reposting these rulebreaking threads
HAHAHAHAH
go back to your lairs scum
>>>/anywherebuthere/

I can see why Irisdina is so pissed at Beatrix now.

>How is torture, mass murder,
Something ends something means.
>happily working with Ketchup
Nice meme.
>killing Iris
Even nicer meme.
Iris doesn't know the full picture. None of them do.

Gretel kissing Lise!

Alright that's pretty cute.

Is it a means to an ends, or is she merely using the ends to justify the means?

Holy shit, where does this complete monster Beatrix meme come from? I want to track down the person who started it and kick him in the balls.

I see Gretel is rocking her no glasses look.

Good, now coat both those girls in your nutsack fluids!

>where does this complete monster Beatrix meme come from?
It's the mesmerizing saffron eyes.

it means don't use anime original scenes to justify the ends

it comes from normies on animesuki and mal, they don't have balls.

Is this a promotional drawing or a part of the LN?

But why?

>Ak-5c
It's an AK5D
Isn't the NVA uniform just the comfiest?

FUCK THAT FAGGOT

Beatrix is a nigger.

Shit, got me...Didnt' expect that

The bigger issue is, in either case, if it really is justified. Does her end goal really excuse everything she did.

Further, considering her apparent retardation when it comes to high stragety, it also needs to be asked if intent is enough to justify a wrongful action. Could her actions be wrong, but only because her plan was at best unhelpful?

>But much fall of Europe! HATO lost in weeks!

It took a number of years. But then, it generally helps to know what you're talking about.

Exactly, people keep saying that Katia was wrong, but was she really? Could Beatrix have really done a better job? She directly contributed to the no-win situation that East Germany finds itself in. Furthermore, how do we know that East Germany's fate was not moribund to begin with. Perhaps all Katia and the new government could do was attempt to bandage up the mortal wound the DDR had incurred, partially dealt by Beatrix Brehme.

To further elaborate on this medical metaphor, the DDR had its arm caught under a boulder. It knew that there was a beast on the prowl and would be devoured lest drastic action was undertaken. So it resolved to cut off its arm. That it later died from blood loss does not make this decision foolish, for had it stayed, then death was certain, but it at least had a chance severing its arm.

Thanks guys. It gets tough being a Katiafag around here sometimes. There's so many edgy pricks waiting to bully my poor waifu.

P E R E M O G A
E
R
E
M
O
G
A

Do they have TVs in MuvLuv verse?

I would consider it weird if they didn't, considering its valuable in informing population or propaganda.

Yeah, that makes Unlimited even weirder.

Takeru is oblivious to outside world, but it would make sense for him to watch TV or at least catch a glimpse of some propaganda while eating in PX or something.

It is really weird for Shogun's propaganda not to be showed through people's throat.

In MLA, they talk about TVs during one of the PX conversation scenes. The stories broadcast are apparently mostly false, meant to keep population morale high by making it seem things aren't as bad as they actually are.

Well, Beatrix doesn't need much of a reason to be evil. Her plan was dumb because it was mostly about letting her vent her need to control and hurt people.

>It took a number of years.
The DDR was lost in no more than six months after the moderate rebels took over, most likely earlier if Bake The Enemies is anything to go by. BRD was definitely lost at the end of that time. And whatever intervening time from that to HATO entirely going down would be prepared defences at the Rhine and the Pyrenees.
> So it resolved to cut off its arm
And and subsequently forgot to apply a tourniquet.
Faggots didn't even try to send the surrendering loyalists into penal units but lynched them all.
> Not wanting a Cadia-esque Fortress DDR
laughing_creed.jpg

>It took a number of years. But then, it generally helps to know what you're talking about.

Didn't Europe hold off until the 90's?

Lyons Hive started building in late 1986. Europe entirely falls in 1993, yes, but that would mean a last-ditch defence on the line of the Pyrenees.