You neo-nazi and alt righters have idea how hard it is to go through life as a person of colour...

You neo-nazi and alt righters have idea how hard it is to go through life as a person of colour. All throughout our life we are held down and by white privilege. Here is proof of it.

-When I cut my finger and go to my school or office’s first aid kit, the flesh-colored band-aid generally matches my skin tone.
-When I stay in a hotel, the complimentary shampoo generally works with the texture of my hair.
-When I run to the store to buy pantyhose at the last minute, the ‘nude’ color generally appears nude on my legs.
-When I buy hair care products in a grocery store or drug store, my shampoos and conditioners are in the aisle and section labeled ‘hair care’ and not in a separate section for ‘ethnic products.’
-I can purchase travel size bottles of my hair care products at most grocery or drug stores.

Only whites supremacist and alt righters deny white privilege

>i'm only 5% more likely to get a job then a nig
I'm fucked

Go back to Africa. Take the Jews with you to Israel. They brought you into the West.

>having a criminal record
>identifying as a nazi
You're subhuman trash

>A white PhD with a reckless driving charge is 5% more likely to get a Research Lead position over an 17 year old high school dropout
I see no problem here

>no mention of equal qualifications
sage

I need to see a source on that, because it sounds ridiculous.

I remember that one Hitler guy. Cops are overbearing and get you for everything nowadays.

Annoying Deus Vult faggot

>niggers whining about living in a white country.
we tried to ship you out and you said no.
fuck off nigger.

>responding to bait
So life is difficult because of hair products and bandages?

You have to fill out a job application to be considered for a job

Slide and sage

Oh you're going to be held down alright

>nigger
>clean record

You can't have it both ways. You want segregated classes and dorms on college campuses. You want segregated enrollment guidelines. You want segregated protests. You want segregated television programming. You want segregated curriculum. You want segregated restaurants.

You get segregated grocery store isles. Deal with it. You make everyone on edge (even other blacks). Nobody wants to deal with TNB.

How much of the shit in YOUR aisle is locked up due to high theft? You fuckers steal everything that isn't bolted down. They even have to lock down Tide in urban ape sanctuaries.

Well, that is because animal cosmetic products are normally found in pet stores and not groceries.

Here's the catch, it doesn't say that they're both actively applying for work. I bet my left nut that this actually means

>white men with criminal records have 5% higher employment rate than niggers who have not yet gained their criminal records.

>neo-nazi
What's with the "neo" prefix anyway?

oxymoron much, we /lit/ now

boo hoo goy

5% like wtf holy shit lol wtf kind of study was this I mean you could say that was because of ear lobe attachment / detachment

Move to a majority white country, problem solved. Go somewhere where your hair products are in the normal isle lol. Why do we have to change our whole country down to fucking hotel shampoo for nigger golems?

Because they don't apply in the first place

because white people statistically do less violent crime. their records may be dirty but the crimes they commit are petty. unlike raping, murdering, gun toting black people
/thread

They also don't mention the position.

A nigger with no criminal record is just one that hasn't been caught committing a crime yet

having a criminal record includes misdemeanors and petty offenses. Yeah having a party and getting cited for disturbing the peace because it was too loud after 10pm should keep anyone from employment...

>having a party and getting cited for disturbing the peace because it was too loud after 10pm should keep anyone from employment...
I lived around niggers and they blast bubblegum rap all night, yell at eachother all night, break glass in the road all night, etc.

They should not be barred from employment, they should be hanged from trees. I fucking hate niggers

Groid crocodile tears don't work de wypipo any more, sorry hun.

>defending niggers being loud while humans are trying to sleep
i wish death upon you and all your nigger friends

>You neo-nazi and alt righters have idea how hard it is to go through life as a person of colour.
and you niggers have no idea what it's like to not be, so shut the fuck up with your "grass is greener" bullshit

it's only 5%, it's just a fucking coincidence

what the OP image doesn't tell you is that the white guy actually has the qualifications required for the job while the nigger is a high school drop-out.

the difference is still only 5% because of apefirmative action.

being a nigger is a privilege

White get arrested for smoking a joint

Black gets arrested for raping a woman

UNFAIR black can't get job now giv gibs !!

Listen here dipshit, make your own civilization back in africa and make white people have a hard time getting hired or kill yourself

probably true as black people are pretty lazy

>Jatavius Washington III
>David Smith

I can already tell you who will be the better employee 95% of the time

Oh no

who could have fucking thought that catering to 56% of your possible clients is a better service strategy than catering to 12%

This, this is why you and your entire continent will never get out of its endless self-destruction. AIDS, niggers, slavery, robbery, death. And soon, starvation.

>Only sane people deny white privilege
ftfy
>1 post by this ID
Sage.

>5%
That's fucking nothing lmao

Move to a nigger majority country then you fucking dumbass

What jobs?
What were the charges?
How many criminal records do they have?
How recent were the charges?
What were the motivations?
Who did the crimes harm?
I can ensure you that the ((((study)))) makes no mention of these.

>"Listen mane"
>sips on lean
>"only"
>Commits half of the violent crime in a country despite low population
>"White"
>smacks lips as he beats pregnant wife
>"Supremacist"
>rapes woman
>"deny"
>traffics drugs
>"White"
>abuses government aid subsidies
>"Privilege"
>targets whites despite them giving African-Americans an overall increase in their environment. Don't change despite decades of education and monetary support.
>"n shieeeett"

>56%
Try 45%, that'd be more accurate.

I never hire men of color anyway but especially with a criminal record. Top kek. Why would I hire an impulsive low IQ nigger that makes my business run less effectively?

Point still stands. Whites, out of US-native demographic groups, have the highest amount of people anywhere near rich enough to travel around the country and stop in hotels with hair care products and even, gasp, running water. Sure, there are rich blacks, rich hispanics and rich asians but whites - what counts for white there, - are still the best demographic to cater to.

Go back to Africa.

You're retarded. Whites are still majority in the US. Go to a black nation or even black city and I bet you'll find most of that stupid shit you listed will be stocked for black people. We dont get all butthurt that pantyhose sold in a black nation is going to be black. Its called fucking economics retard.

This.
It amazes me that people think companies are run to cater to their needs, rather than the majority of their customers' needs. It just shows how childish these people are.
Plus, OP, who is an idiot, uses the hair care example three fucking times, because s/he's got so few actual examples.
Saved.

Nice bait,OP

Stfu equal opportunity faggot

if any of that were true and you weren’t such a lazy nigger then you could be a billionaire producing those products. You know why nobody makes those items for sale? Because fucking niggers will steal them and not purchase them. Until your degenerate monkey race evolves past the “me see me like me take” phase then you’ll never have bandaids that match your skin. You could always patch wounds the african way and stuff your gashes with mud. That’ll match you worthless subhuman.

Boo fucking hoo, nigger.

boohoo cry more faggot

>MORE 'muh wage gap' tier lies
kys