Magi

FishBaba shippers BTFO

[spoilers]eleore.tumblr.com/post/147490645033/magi-314-spoilers[/spoilers]

Other urls found in this thread:

youdontknowthings.tumblr.com/post/33742021402/alibaba-and-morgianna-when-aladdin-isnt-there
youdontknowthings.tumblr.com/post/75161062293/magi-encyclopedia-translations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If these spoilers confirm, I'll be really disappointed. Ship is boring and spending on it all chapter is such an awful idea.
> And tfw no more jokes about Baba's virginity

THEYRE GONNA GET MARRIED

If you were expecting Baba to end up with anyone else, then you're retarded.

Nah, spoilers confirmed. Disgusting.

stay mad

I hoped there wouldn''t be any ships at all. Or at least, not so forced or boring like AliMor

I'm not mad. I just expected more from chapter, user.

If you want to talk about tumblr or twitter or whatever website posts do it on their site faggot.

Fish Princess is so much better, but I don't really follow the manga.

Then like I said, you're retarded. This shit was obvious for years.

Well, there's always hope for plot twist. But not in this manga anymore, I guess.

Something being obvious doesn't mean it's not stupid or poorly written.

Having a Genuine Furry as a wife.

Absolutely disgusting.

Alibaba gonna be coughing up Hairballs pretty soon.

Hakumor or Fishbaba would have been worse. As rushed as this was, at least it had prior development from both characters.

The best thing about this chapter is watching people lose their shit over it.

Hakumor and Fishbaba had chemistry, which is more than you can say for this trainwreck. Would've been better to develop them than force Alimor like this.

I always knew the shitposting shippers are from tumblr

Stay strong Fishbros ;_;7

No ship in this series could have happened that wouldn't have been forced as fuck.This one just happens to be the least forced.

>Hakumor and Fishbaba had chemistry

Only in your personal headcanon. Besides it doesn't matter now. Alibaba and Morgiana are now a couple. They will go on to live a happy life while you'll be salty trying to justify your dead pairings.

I'm a fishfag but I have always liked her more with Judal so I'm not entirely mad.

>the least forced
Nah, if Ohtaka had dropped a few hints for Fishbaba during Babanomics alone it would be less forced than this.

Ohtaka drew a comic about Alimor not being able to chat without Aladdun around and confessed they don't know each other well in an interview after the boat. The other two have better chemistry than them by default so it's retarded she went with this.

But she didn't, so your point is moot.

Still gonna bitch about how bad a choice this is.

Links

Morgiana footjobs

>youdontknowthings.tumblr.com/post/33742021402/alibaba-and-morgianna-when-aladdin-isnt-there
>youdontknowthings.tumblr.com/post/75161062293/magi-encyclopedia-translations
Comic is from around the beginning of the Magnostadt arc, interview comes from a fanbook that covers up to chapter 206.

who the fuck shipped fish + alibaba? MorgxAli was always the OTP

Western fandom favored Fishbaba and they're one of the most popular straight ships among Nips.

Have you been in these Magi threads for the past year? Fishbaba was everywhere. Even now that their ship got BTFO, they are still around arguing for their dead ship. It's quite sad really.

>Things going well for alibaba

What could possibly go wrong?

Cool. But just know that every ship in this series would have been shit.

Aside from the fujo ones

Hope the ugly slave bitch dies.

Rude

wow what a hack

People who thinks that things are going to go well for them weren't paying attention to this manga.

Those are fucking hilarious, but i think they do have their own cute little chemistry that works really well.

They don't work at all. This is the most forced nonsense I've ever seen in Magi.

they already have reality tier warping powers, and everytime somebody "dies" they just come back later

She needs to die for real. Violently and painfully and humiliated.

The fuck are you talking about? mor has always had a stiff anti social personality, but she's always been affectionate towards alibaba, i don't see her ever leaving his side.

Also i don't think we know what alibaba is thinking exactly, after gaining 2 life times worth of knowledge(50yrs was like the max life expectancy for the average person during the dark ages).

Stop taking this shit so seriously, you fucking autist.

Regarding the line that Toto said that people kept bringing up, here's what the person who translates the spoilers has to say about it

>I have already seen a couple of comments about this, so I wanted to clarify that Toto never said that Hakuryuu and Morgiana were a couple - she just mentioned that they “were together”, which can also mean that they were in the same place.
As said back then, the line was ambiguous (especially in Japanese), and most likely intentionally misleading.

Based Ohtaka. Building cancerous shipperfags hopes up just to smash them down.

>>I have already seen a couple of comments about this, so I wanted to clarify that Toto never said that Hakuryuu and Morgiana were a couple - she just mentioned that they “were together”, which can also mean that they were in the same place.
>As said back then, the line was ambiguous (especially in Japanese), and most likely intentionally misleading.

HAHAHAHA FINALLY BTFO BTFO. I CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE CANCER TO SIMULTANEOUSLY COMMIT SUICIDE.

so alikoufags are becoming the next narusaku

AHAHAHAHHAHA
I really enjoy this because i
always hated that edgy faggot

Words can't express how happy I am and is not because I shipped this ship.

Hakuryuu:
>Kills Alibaba
>Loses his legs
>Loses his Magi
>Sells himself to the SSA
>Loses his sister to Arba
>Mor confesses her love for Alibaba right in front of him
>Loses everything, leaves his country and gets ousted from power
>Becomes an international criminal
>Is now hated in Kou
>Loses the girl he loves when Alibaba comes back from the dead and proposes to her in front of him

Alibaba:
>Dies
>Gains nifty new powers
>Comes back and establishes his very own worldwide company
>Fixes the mess in Kou that Hakuryuu left behind
>Becomes Kou's Prime Minister and is beloved by them
>Gets his household back
>Becomes a celebrity
>Gets his Magi back
>Gets his girl
>Will likely lose his virginity before Hakuryuu

hopefully morg dies need more baba suffering

Kill yourself.

good.

implying it would have been anything else

You and I both know you're full of shit

Anyone who didn't see this coming from a mile away is a complete moron.

Speak for yourself retard, morgiana already rejected edgeman and in an earlier chapter she confessed that she loved baba

I still believe.

Pretty much all of those things Hakuryuu brought on himself. And Morgiana straight up rejected him when he confessed. And then he proceeds to kill the guy she loves. In what universe would they be a good pairing?

Yes this was rushed but if she was to hook up with Hakuryuu off screen over the time skip, that would be bad writing.

Hakuryuu has kissed Mor unlike Baba and he probably fucked her while Baba spent those 100 years in the cuck dimension.

fuck off faggot

It's bad writing as it is.

double dubs for the cuck boy

He forced a kiss on Morgiana and still got rejected like the bitch he is. Just like this chapter where Morgiana cucks him without a moments hesitation and her runs away yet again. All those tears and delusions won't change the OTP.

>guy l like dies
>sigh... guess l'll fuck the guy who killed him instead!
hambeasts would defend that

The comic where Morgiana is listening to Alibaba write fanfiction about himself and talking about how awesome she is one of my favorites.

>be Morfag
>Morg gets sidelined and Fish gets fute screentime
>become Fishfag
>Alibaba hooks up with Morg
This is bullshit. At least give me comfy interactions between them so I can warm up to their ancient relationship. I need time to warm that crap up after pulling it from the freezer.

Ok? They still have no chemistry, though.

>Retard spouting headcanon again
The only cuck here is Zuko

That guy's post said literally nothing about their chemistry. He just said he enjoyed it. God, you mongrels are so sensitive about this shit it's pathetic.

I'm glad morgiana is a cutie

she is a filthy slave and used goods

Don't you want her powerful thighs and extreme endurance?

and he still stole the first kiss baba a cuck, marrying used goods

this.

Kill yourself, ntrshitter

He's already died and has crazy ass powers. He'll be fine.

>hating NTR
why?

>Things going well for alibaba
>What could possibly go wrong?

"Are you winning, son?"

>Establishes his own worldwide company
Man, the BabaMor house are set for life, ain't they? Just like in the old story.

>Fujoshi BTFO
Feels good.

Link?

I sincerely hope he has a foot fetish

Fucking kek, all this asshurt. She was part of the original trio and the relationship was being baited since the start. Hakuryuu was out as soon as Morg turned him down because she liked Ali. Morgfags have been telling you how delusional you are for years now but you didn't believe them. You didn't believe them until it was too late.

Both Fishbaba and Hakumor are asshurt about this.

Fujos didn't even care about Alibaba that much.

Hakuryuu x Judar and Sinbad x Ja'far are the pairings truly loved by fujos, and probably the only ones that could make them upset by not becoming true.

But in the end, most fujos don't even care about "canon" anyway and just live their gay fantasies no matter how many girls the guys they ship are fucking.

I just want for the edgebros to meet up again.

No, OP is right, Fishfags/FishBabafags are by far the ones most butthurt about this chapter.

True Hakumorfags (the ones who actually liked the pairing instead of just wanting it happen so FishBaba could become canon) and AladdinBaba/HakuBabafags (if they even existed) have lost hopes of their ships happening years ago, so they have no reason to be upset now.

Baba's finally going to become a man, All is good.

Hakuryuu is a fucking rapist.

I wish Arba could have raped him back as punishment.

Her face here compared to the one of her getting kissed by cuckuryuu tells you all you need to know already.

Just let it go, it's over.

This. They've been apart for god knows how long. It feels awkward even with any prior build-up, especially when it's the chapter right after their reunion.

be nice with user, his only experience with girls probably consists of forcing kisses on them and them bursting into tears afterwards, he probably thinks it's the epitome of romance

This so much.
He fucking kills Alibaba and people expect Mor to suddenly fall for him then. Haku is lucky Aladdin and Mor even fucking talk to him.