imgur.com/a/GdQv8
imgur.com/a/evWoJ
i.imgur.com/62Kyxkm.jpg
i.imgur.com/Shexxcm.jpg
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be my birthday this coming Wednesday so I'd like to request something with Tharja and my SI, could be anything like hugging or just leaning her head on my shoulder, anything cute is fine. It'd also be really great if you could include our daughterus in any way like a family photo or something.

imgur.com/a/jHKHG
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

I know that's kind of a hefty request so just anything cute with Tharja would be perfect too.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request wearing a diving suit and maybe swimming underwater or about to dive in the sea!

Though, if you want to do something else that's fine too, as long as it not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

I would like to request Mai Natsume running in her gym uniform with her breasts bouncing, like in:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1613706
Gym uniform reference: i.imgur.com/VAjlhYU.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (shown in the second image in second row of the reference). E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a water gun fight with another waifu or shooting a water gun at the viewer, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Cyan:
-sitting in a bathhouse, wrapped in a towel with someone pouring a bucket of warm or cold water on her
-if she were a different kind of kemonomimi. Bunny, sheep, dog, dragon, fox, etc. Ask if you want to do a unusual one
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-sitting/laying down in weird places/ways like a cat would (i.imgur.com/98djJy9.jpg)
-in the Kirin set from monster hunter, playing a Zinogre guitar. With lightning channeling around her (i.imgur.com/fYv2HI2.jpg)
-wearing only an apron, maybe baking
-trying to hide her butt with her tail like she did in the short (i.imgur.com/79TD0N7.jpg)

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is depressingly low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Naked apron if you could.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Playful summer water shenanigans or beach activities. Optionally in side-tie or sarong bikini.
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards
- Working part time at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Waking up in the morning or doing related things
- As a princess in a colourful fairy tale wonderland

All refs and tons more suggestions incl. refs at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in Mugino's bikini with tan lines.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Lilly Satou; a cute, summery pic would be lovely (sundress in a garden or field, swimsuit at the beach, etc.) but anything is appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting Natsume eating a watermelon or just wearing sunglasses

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting comfy wrapped in a blanket and eating ice cream out of a bowl, but anything else is fine too.

I would like to request my love, Hikage, dressed up as Ivy from Soul Calibur 4.
Nothing too lewd, please, despite the outfit.

Ivy ref: i.imgur.com/36vJ9df.jpg
Hikage's knife ref: i.imgur.com/qKC1GxQ.jpg

Please, and much appreciated.

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/4gUDdbax

In a mecha musume/HDD set/Armour inspired by any of these pastebin.com/ZmD8EWEb There are also some suits not mentioned that would also be fine. If you're interested but want a sort of pose or scene, please ask.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.
(most likely) Good night

Requesting my dear Touko wearing a yukata and hanging a wish paper on a bamboo tree. Or maybe her enjoying the Tanabata festival, buying various treats from food stalls or trying out the carnival attractions available there.

Another idea I have, is her at a train station waiting for a train to arrive. It's optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing her coat and a suitcase is lying on the floor near her.

If you're interested in drawing a joint request, her sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi from FLCL . Something along the lines of the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Anything else cute or cool is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting a drunk Haruhi being slightly more dere, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg or with any other waifu's hairstyle.

Hi, WWD, hope you all had a great week.
Considering Jolyne and LoL's Miss Fortune share the same voice actor in the japanese client, I'd love to see Jolyne wearing MF's Mafia outfit while busting out of prison or robbing a bank, hat and guns optional. As an extra, I would also love to see her driving or at least leaning on a V8 Ford, aka the car Bonnie and Clyde drove.
Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/xtF8E Bonus 3D model lolking.net/models?champion=21&skin=6
B&C's Death Car reference: i.imgur.com/SUI85Ib.jpg

As an alternate idea, Jolyne suplexing user like this imgur.com/a/67ar6

And of course, I'm still up for an outfit swap with Cosmos.

Have a nice day and thank you in advance for considering my request

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing Kamui

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following of Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her in bed with me.

- My SI having an anxiety attack, and she comforts me and asks me, "Hey chief, everything okay?"

- Wearing an aviator jacket and sunglasses.

- Wearing a bikini enjoying a popsicle.

Also a joint request with Touko Aozaki sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Smoking references: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Thank you and have a great weekend everyone!

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Or Makoto as a catgirl, taking a nap.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Sakuya competing at EVO. Playing fighting games and the like. That or cosplaying May from Guilty Gear. i.imgur.com/fNhYMj9.jpg

Fighting game character cosplay is always neat.

Anything cool or cute is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Kiririn dressed in user's clothing, either just posing in them or sending it as a selfie, saying something along the lines of "See? I look good in anything!"
Ref for the top: imgur.com/a/I1OK7, paired with black shorts and a headbow.

Alternatively, I would love to see her curling her hair in her pajamas, similar to this: imgur.com/a/Zr1eS

And as always, anything else is greatly appreciated! Just nothing lewd, please. Thank you in advance, have a lovely weekend!

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki having fun surfing:

u.pomf.is/vzksgw.jpg
u.pomf.is/ysziwm.png

Or maybe Ai at the beach wearing the Margarita swimsuit from DOA, swimsuit refs:
u.pomf.is/snotny.jpg
u.pomf.is/ptqctg.jpg

Why not both? Ai surfing while wearing the Margarita swimsuit would be really cool if you're up for a challenge

Pokemon Go just came recently, so I think it would be cute to see Ai and my SI out looking for pokemon dressed in the Pokemon Go trainer outfits:
u.pomf.is/akmehn.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kaede tending to a vase of flowers or pondering a flower in her hand. I'll leaf the choice of flower to the artist because I'm sure something lovely will stem from their choice.

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as Ash holding the winners trophy posed victoriously with it. Or, posed with it with all of Ashs Kalos Pokemon behind her.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
>Ashs Kalos Team: i.imgur.com/ru6xKcW.jpg
>Champions Trophy: i.imgur.com/hvGrifH.png

Or, her dressed as Ash throwing a Pokeball at anons back trying to catch him. But the Pokeball hits his back and falls to the ground, so she runs up and hugs him from behind saying "user, gettodaze!" with a bright smile and blush on her face.
>Ash Reference: i.imgur.com/srXIBMV.jpg
>SI Reference: i.imgur.com/yCDoGca.png

Or, wearing Greninja themed armour.
>Greninja Reference: i.imgur.com/IJ6U9r8.png

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: Dressed as I-No from Guilty Gear (i.imgur.com/9yM6Obr.jpg) with the dress on purple instead of red, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

And a joint request with Blanc () both playing whack-a-mole.

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

I want to hug her, my beloved Tsuyu, hug her tight and never let go.

Please draw Tsuzuki all cozy in a bed that's covered in plush animals. Thank you.

Kindly requesting Colette dressed up as Erina from Rabi-Ribi.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2268488
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or whatever else ridiculously cute.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Cute afternoon, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Fuuka dressed as a Pokemon Go trainer or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure quite how to word this request, but here goes.
Requesting husbando Law keeping me company or holding my hand while I'm making an important phone call, or perhaps handing me a cellphone and trying to motivate me to do it?

Alternatively, requesting him in comfy summer clothes.
Any outfits you can come up with or have in mind would be great, but if you need some inspiration, here's an imgur I put together of outfits I thought were cute (sorry for 3d, I had trouble knowing where to find outfits, I'm not really good with fashion.)
imgur.com/a/k52P3
Him wearing sunglasses on top of his head with these outfits could be cute too.

Like always: bonus points if he's wearing a wedding ring

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her eating some Taiyaki
Here's some reference images:
imgur.com/a/qSUiZ

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go, her holding a baby chocobo, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

- Requesting Toyone at EVO, maybe playing against other waifus who also have an EVO request this weekend. More waifus could be in the crowd too, maybe as a collage sort of thing?

- Alternatively, requesting Toyone relaxing in her hotel suite's bed/bath after a long day of fighting out of pools and getting into Top 32. Maybe she's splitting the cost of the room with another waifu~

- Last week I had also requested Toyone dressed as Q from 3rd Strike, minus the face mask (imgur.com/a/I5EuL), so I guess I'll leave that up again.

EVO references: imgur.com/a/WxZit

additional Toyone references: imgur.com/a/HFMcj

Thank you very much!

Requesting Stocking wearing a cyberpunk style outfit, please.

Requesting Hisui in a naked hoodie.
Additional refs:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3245263
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1283263
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2984279
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2136123
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2440136

Requesting Kaito wearing clothes similar to these:my.mixtape.moe/myopvz.png
Pose optional.

Or requesting him fanning himself with a paper fan and complaining about the heat, with him wearing one of his alternate outfits from the anime or manga.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
- Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one)
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- In her swimsuit by the pool as it's summer?
- With her hair in a braid (or two braids)

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Requesting Crona. Anything cute or cool would be great. Nothing lewd though, please.

Thanks.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting Sawyer doing a "Yandere Trance" face, or something similar

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1335496
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2635765
Vaguely like these.

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra's 2nd hair style un-braided and set loose

have a wonderful productive weekend drawfiends!~

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her catching a scoop of ice cream that fell off a cone in her mouth.

Lewd mode: Doing something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079 but with her stocking.

Requesting Nagisa! Anything happy or encouraging would be welcome. Thank you!

Requesting loli Nio dressed in any of Shinobu’s outfits: imgur.com/a/J0Gyn
Thank you to anyone who may be interested

Requesting my cutie, Q.
Anything involving her would be greatly appreciated, so please feel free to experiment and play around with any ideas you may have.

If you would like some suggestions, I'd love to see her:
-Wearing a summer outfit.
-Holding or hugging a yes/no pillow, her legs wrapped around it.
-Resting on a floating isle high up in the clouds, possibly overlooking a vast landscape.
-Hugging a plush toy version of her guardian, Aurore (files.catbox.moe/en95rl.png) while she sleeps
-As a dragongirl, with a long scaled tail coming from under her dress, her hands and feet fur replaced with scales.
-Wearing a version of the 'nyangerie' cat lingerie with a horned head cutout instead of a cat (files.catbox.moe/pc0ijm.jpg).
-Sitting in/on/against/looking through a large picture frame like those found in the financial district (files.catbox.moe/8ngtc4.jpg).

Thank you for reading, please have a nice weekend.

Posting for Kurisu user

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

irisu taking interest in or smiling happily with a mimikkyu would be cute. imgur.com/a/tAvvm something creepy is also welcome

as a joint request, irisu and madotsuki playing NASU on her television. irisu having difficulty with playing it while madotsuki encourages her would be cute; madotsuki attempting to beat her high score with irisu looking in awe would also be cute.
i.imgur.com/DKwrtAt.png madotsuki's reference
i.imgur.com/w6XyLxn.jpg 3D model of madotsuki's room
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU, from madotsuki's request

Requesting Metallia.

Delivering for the Chelsea user. Hope you're still hanging around.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei reading a book or eating an ice cream cone. Anything else is good, too. Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Nice stomach.

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
Our anniversary is on the 21st so something with my SI and her would be nice
i.imgur.com/M4mgbtm.png
Something such as snorkeling underwater, dancing, going to a candlelit dinner, or watching fireworks together.
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
Or anything else would be fine

Requesting my waifu Takane, anything cute and not lewd.
Cosplay ideas: imgur.com/a/dfLAn

i tried, hope you enjoy it!

Requesting my darling Sina cuddling/petting or just being comfy with a shiny Furfrou (black), please
I hatched one a few months ago, but I guess I never requested anything involving it directly
pokemon ref: i.imgur.com/MvDWumT.jpg

Although anything you feel like doing would be lovely too, so don't worry. Let's have a good night!

Id like to requeat FeMC as a tiny girl surrounded by normal sized objects.
Or really anything cute that showcases how perfectly best she is.

Requesting something summery of Mami Tomoe, please! But anything at all would be appreciated.

Sucks when your waifu's game appearance is far superior to her anime appearance.

Really nice!
The previous thread's still alive

Requesting Kawakami Mai giving a gift to the viewer while having a cute embarrassed expression. Kinda like this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212

Please and thank you.

Platinum cute

Happy Saturday WWD!

Requesting my Peerless Waifu, Artoria
Popping out of the end of a Water Slide with her arms raised and having a expression of pure Joy! She can be wearing a blue and white striped bikini.

Have a wonderful Saturday Night and thank you.

Requesting Watashi dressed like Malon/Cremia from Legend of Zelda. Alternatively, her wearing a sweater and tights/pantyhose (imgur.com/DqTWj0t). Anything else cute or sexy would be nice as well.

Requesting please!
Perhaps paired together with Yuuna () dressed as Subaru, and my Pleinair dressed as Teana (both from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha) would be nice. [Spoiler]Maybe doing something cool together too.[/spoiler]
Alternatively, just relaxing underneath a shaded area eating an ice cream or popsicle would be nice as well.
These are only just suggestions though, so feel free to do something else if it's preferred.

Additional Ref:
Teana - imgur.com/a/TUGOt
Subaru - i.imgur.com/zHrjxFA.jpg

Thank you very much.

I'm not that great when it comes to coloring but I decided to go all out. It didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it to turn out but hope you like it anyway.

That's really cool. I want something like this now, hope Natsumefag likes it.

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Or her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
I would also love anything cute. (I wouldn't mind if you made her a cute catgirl either).

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her taking shelter on a hot, sunny day with maybe a little hint of sweat glistening on her skin. Additionally, also wearing any alternate summer clothing of your choice.

If that idea doesn't interest you, anything else would also be fine.

I'd like to request Yozakura driving the Bigfoot 5
- crushing some cars or normal sized monster trucks
- giving rides to other waifu
- in her swimsuit and washing it
- relaxing on the hood of the truck

Bigfoot 5 ref - i.imgur.com/CLX4Ekb.jpg
Swimsuit ref - i.imgur.com/RNeZoLo.jpg

Even while tainted, my Lord shines brighter and much more beautifully than any other star. I even worship my darkened King, to envision a romantic dream underneath the heel of my Lord, to feel her crushing presence buried into my back, oh how I shiver at such a thought. I wish to be punished by my Lord, anything and everything she would wish to have me endure, I would gladly take it all. Begging and groveling, even kneeling with my face to her feet, would be pleasures to me. Thinking in this manner is getting me more and more feverish. My heart is in a flutter, my body adamant at such a preposition, my soul screams in servitude for my tainted King. To give my heart, body, and everything to my Lord would be my great pleasure and desire.

Good afternoon everyone, requesting my dear sweet Gwendolyn please. Anything would be fine as long as it isn't lewd. If you want something specific to draw, her eating a nice full meal is always great.

Requesting anything cute of my darling Miia particularly with her hair in an updo. (i.imgur.com/ikvYll0.jpg)
Or perhaps her in her fedora outfit from her gacha card, dancing "like a smooth criminal" of sorts. (i.imgur.com/ngwF52l.jpg)
Or gently hugging a Steelix several sizes bigger than her by the cheek, kind of like i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26, to be specific.

Thanks again in advance.

That's tight

Requesting my dear Anna dressed as Sheath from Project X Zone 2 pouting.

Sheath ref 1: imgur.com/a/yzvDi
Sheath ref 2: imgur.com/a/GdQv8

Requesting Hibiki wearing one of her live outfits.
imgur.com/a/evWoJ

She looks seriously cool. Great work.

>missed 4th of july
Damn.

Requesting Diane fighting the summer heat! Anything else would be great.

>This outfit
1000/10
It was less fun matching so many details though, but I think I got it mostly accurate. Pose is probably a little wonky, but I'm tired. Have a nice week!

Hand hurts, going to go retire for a while. Zzz

Sleep tight

This looks super fucking cool.

Thiccest waifu.

The head is really small compared to her body but otherwise it's really nice.

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako, anything cute or lovely would be fine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy!

The head is way too small.

I wouldn't say she's all that thicc compared to her actual size though.

Requesting Taiga splashing around in an inflatable kiddie pool, or maybe playing around with a garden hose, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything as long as he's happy is perfectly fine but for a specific idea, I'd like to see him drawn in Kagewani style i.imgur.com/62Kyxkm.jpg Or if youre up to draw SI stuff, a parody of this scene from Luluco would also be lovely i.imgur.com/Shexxcm.jpg SI refs: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you if you consider drawing him and have a nice Sunday.

Tried? This looks absolutely awesome, I love everything about this specially the fact that you gave her different colors of kimono and different haircuts!! it's so incredible, all the Tsukihis look great, I really thank you for this, have a great weekend

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

Alternatively, Irisu requester and I would love to see an interaction, specifically Irisu and Madotsuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.

i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu diving on the sea maybe using a cute bikini or a wetsuit, I leave some references

Alternatively refreshing herself on a river playing on the water or soaking her feet just like the other references I leave, as always anything cute with her is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend