5 days later and not even a screenshot of him checking in at the front desk

5 days later and not even a screenshot of him checking in at the front desk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw
twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/916232083877650432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a lone nut i guess. Time to ban bumpstocks and tannerite then.

What aren't we being told?

This pic bugs me. Looks like a face superimposed on a forehead pic. Right above the eyes just looks strange. Prolly nothing but just looks a tad strange to me.

within 12 hours they were claiming case closed
no terrorism connection just a lone wolf millionare murderboner
now its years of investigation and probable accomplices
what a fuck job investigation. didn't even interview his brother
till his brother told the media. i mean come on taco niggers!

there were at least 2 shooters
Interesting parts are the first 14 seconds and then 46 seconds to about 1:30
youtube.com/watch?v=qpcqS6ZiCuw

he was an undercover FBI/CIA agent selling arms to some group just like the "fast and furious" operation where they sold thousands of guns to mexican cartels (one of those guns was used in the paris shooting or the orlando shooting, i can't remember which). the deal went bad and they killed him and shot up the concert then dipped out. this is embarrassing to the US GOV which is why you will never see security cam footage from the hotel and other evidence.

there is no other reason he would have 42 guns with him. even if you want to do a massacre you only want 2-3 well-maintained firearms. 42? no fucking way, niggers.

That hotel by the way, has a sophisticated video security system that can detect micromovements and record whenever and however. Motion detection, remotely, etc.. If they wanted, they can zoom in and watch your dick flop around in your pants. They can see you stealing poker chips. They can see everything.

So, what I am trying to say here is, don't believe it when they are telling you there's no video of the attack, or of Mr. Paddock checking in, bringing backs in, etc. There is. It was just deleted. That's all.

probably his drivers licese or passport photo since he had no criminal history

>no eyebrows
easier to wear disguises

THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. GOOGLE TURI DEFENSE GROUP.

>its already been 5 days

Face it, the Sushi Bros eat so much sushi that they can actually go invisible when they want.

5 days later and we haven't seen or heard from the "hero" that "stopped' the "massacre" (Jesus Campos)

Ray Rice elevator video came out in 4 days. If only there was video of the 4 seasons.

Valet photo

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/916232083877650432

>Time to ban bumpstocks and tannerite then.
semi autos need to be banned...

Here's the high resolution one.

Looks Paddock stayed at the Delano the day before?

>semi autos need to be banned...
iron should be banned....

anyone know if any/how many were trampled to death during this attack, it doesn't seem fair to give him those kills on his score

Benghazi trial started the same day.

And I believe it was delayed from 9/22

Possible LARP but true if big

You will never get that goy