The las vegas massacre has me thinking...

The las vegas massacre has me thinking. Why do we need guns that can hold more than 2 bullets and why not have a delay so for one minute the gun can't fire after the 2 bullets. Think about it. You still have 2 shots for self defense and this would stop nuts from committing mass murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGORSgEO_zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag

What if 3 people try and gang rape your faggot ass?

why does anybody need assfucking when vaginas are perfectly fine places to put a cock?

>Gun control
If the population it's not armed effectively, what is going to deter the government from taking our other rights? If they take away the means of fight then the government will be almost unstoppable

If we are going for gun control, who is going to hoard the almost 300 million weapons that exists in the USA? The government doesn't have the logistics or the personal to take away that amount of weapons from both the citizens and the criminals

It's not the ability to defend yourself and the possibility to find ways to allow your safety a human right? While the police may help, their response reaction it's too slow (when seconds matter, the police is minutes away). Therefore, it's a human right to be able to get access to the best tools of self defense available.

In the same way that nobody can stop you or devoid you from your rights to buy healthcare, food, products and search for access and services. Neither with guns that can happen; stopping you from getting a tool of self defense it's a violation to your human rights because they stop your means to achieve the rights of security and defense.

Gun control only affects law abiding citizens, criminals will not follow the law and will keep getting their weapon supply from the black market and other illegal sources while the citizens lost their means to defend themselves, giving an edge to the criminals in violent crime and other illegal acts

You don't bring fists to a knife fight, and you don't bring knifes to a gun fight. Guns are weapons that level the field in a combat situation. old, sick or incapacitated people are more able to fight back with a gun against criminals. Taking away their rights to have a gun is taking away their lives.

Also

Mass shootings, or at least the mainstream ones, usually happens in gun free zones like schools and hotels, if a gun enters a gun free zone, that doesn't makes you think about their efficacy in deterring armed crimes?

A lot of gun deaths are from gang shootings using illegal weapons from the black market, the majority of statistics regarding guns in America, like deaths, mass shootings, etc. Comes from the crime of inner cities from criminals and also from suicide. Law abiding citizens rarely use a weapon legally bought to commit a crime.

The government should fear the people, not the contrary. If the population can't make the government afraid of it's decisions regarding the rights of the citizens, then the government could ignore those pleas because there aren't consequences.

use those 2 shots and kill yourself

This post has me thinking. Why does OP continue to live and why hasn't he hanged himself? Think about it. OP will an hero and the world would be a better place.

Legal gun owners would be stuck with 2 shots, while criminals would still have the same guns as always.

Unless you're going to do house sweeps in the hood to look for illegal guns.

Over 3,000 shootings last year alone in Chicago with 760+ deaths.

Yeah we should only use swords

Why don't you trust your citizenry?
Perhaps because your own movement encourages a population of corrupt, selfish, and immoral people who don't deserve it?
Why do you assume that your ideological opponents are as evil as you?

Read your post again, hopefully you'll see how retarded you sound. Hang yourself already...

You are so fucking stupid. Having guns is a way to retaliate if(when) the government went(goes) tyrannical. Why can't you gun control retards ever figure this out?

sage this gay thread. OP is a faggot

LOL you could probably smack them to death with a pillow. Bunch of pussies. Good on the resident though!

If the government ever goes tyrannical either the army sides with it or it doesn't. In no case "muh gunz" would be needed because either the army would just make a coup d'etat or you would be gang raped in the streets by trained soldiers.

>Never seen of video of a shooting.

If only we make the right policy no one will murder anyone anymore.

Honestly i could probably take out 15 unarmed adults with a sword in less than a minute

So unless we 100% get rid of all crime, there's no point of having gun law?

Are you retarded?

The Vegas shooting got me thinking too, I'm pretty sure Greenday are prophets with songs like: when September ends, 21 guns, bang bang, American idiot...... just a thought.

/thread

The point of having guns it's not to "stop" the government, but deter it from ever going tyrannical, of course some people will join the fight but yes, the army will take care of it in it's majority. and also, having guns makes you able to defend yourself in any scenario where violence is need, for example, some assaults you or try to steal your property

Unless the USA haves a population that it's not compossed of 50% shitskins and 50% retards, gun control will not be possible. Switzerland, as an example, has an armed population but this one is full white,educated and doesn't have niggers.
But yes, if crime is rampant, you can't trust the police to act inmediatly. Look Chicago or Detroit, police will not save you there, only your gun will.

Oh no, I only shot two of my four attackers! I guess I better just die now because it's the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGORSgEO_zw

How is your 9mm gun going to shoot gov F15 jet plane and tanks? It doesn't work that way you moron...

SPAM THIS EVERYWHERE. (((THEY))) DID THIS.

THREAD:

9mm? those bounce off of flesh boy, you want at least a .45 callibrated ACP. ACP is short for "Air Craft Pellet"

Then people would just carry multiple guns, defeating the purpose.

They running at 3,017 km/h, you think you have a chance to shoot them down?

that's why you load a full clip instead of just one.

how the fuck is this gay thread still alive?
SAGE

>t, a literal faggot who doesn't know how calibers work and the stopping power of each
>"you only need 1 or 2 shots guys"
Fucking idiot. Sage this shit.

But have you consider they are able to drop bomb right on top of you at like 8000 ft in the air?

that's where the second gun comes in, you shoot the bomb with it.

Pfft, why does anybody need a gun that can hold 1 bullet? What a mass child murder-enabling concept. If only guns with a fused lead-filled barrel and chamber were legal it would stop nuts from committing mass murder.

I think about it as well, ok reply your low quality bait.

Satisfied? Finally some one want to talk to u.

no one posts for 4 minutes
2 new posters, both meme flags, come one after the other saying stupid shit

/thread

But if it MOAB?

I agree with the stupid Canadian

GR8 B8 M8

SHALL

alright, which one of you idiots bumped this fucking thread?