Plastic Memories

Do you still remember her, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-865409-8/
youtube.com/watch?v=bJrcXt-ZNyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game with the extended ending coming soon. Also PlasMemo second best original of 2015

Of course

Who?

Which one was the best?

I told myself I wouldn't cry like a bitch.

Then I saw that ferris wheel in the first 5 second of episode 1.

Don't kid yourself, it was shit.

Shit.

Still my favorite anime.

Charlotte

dengekibunko.jp/newreleases/978-4-04-865409-8/
New LN or something?

>Shitty plot-hole filled cringe-fest vs a tragedy filled, sci-fi showing the pro's and con's of artificial intelligence and the properties of life and death, and also good character development.
user please.

>Plastic Memories

>>Shitty plot-hole filled cringe-fest
Sounds like PM to me
I'd probably give a shit about Islam if she alongside the rest of the cast weren't such unlikable annoying retards.

Yeah, and I'm still surprised they didn't pull a "she's a prototype robot who don't need no memory wipes, yaaaaaay!" so props to the writers.

Are you serious?
I'd understand Yuri Kuma, Rolling Girls or even Valkyrie Drive, but Charlotte?

Can we just shut up and accept that fact that Kekkai Sensen was o b j e c t i v e l y AOTS spring 2015 and top 5 of 2015? Leonardo Watch a much cuter than Isla.

But Kekkai wasn't original user.

I think it's rather appropriate that a such a forgettable girl forgets at the end.

Oh I remember all right.
youtube.com/watch?v=bJrcXt-ZNyA
Top yey. Good times.

So why did they intentionally program sentient creatures to abruptly die after 9 years
That's screwed up

Pffft hahaha.

From what I remember it wasn't intentional, they just started fucking up monumentally after 8(?) years and require a memory wipe or else they'll start trying to murder people.

Tylenol PM has to be one of the most overrated piles of garbage I've seen in quite some time phamalamahamaspam

Otherwise they become like Nepgear and kill everyone.

That would have been a much more interesting show.

That makes sense. I thought they specifically programmed them to go crazy and start killing people rather than it being a defect.

>sci-fi showing the pro's and con's of artificial intelligence and the properties of life and death, and also good character development.
Holy fuck, user are you retarded? Get some real taste. Plastic Memories was fucking trash. Do I have to remind you that they spent an entire episode with the mc crossdressing?

And another episode ripping off hyper oats?

>Yuri Kuma
>Rolling Girls
>Valkyrie Drive
You can already see the theme here. Apparently if the cast consists of little girls or is full of tits it automatically makes it better than anything else. Gotcha.

>Apparently if the cast consists of little girls or is full of tits it automatically makes it better than anything else.
No one said that and those shows are garbage, but Plastic Memeries can easily be added to that pile of shit.

And so can Log Snorizon by the way, you pig disgusting furfag.

Those are just the originals I remember from 2015, but certainly any original you can think of will be better than Charlotte. Also, I said I'd understand if someone picked those as their favorite, but to me, Rolling Girls was the best original of 2015, along with PM.

But it was just Kill la Kill: Rollerskating Edition.

The real question isn't 'Why did they program the giftia that way?' it's 'Why didn't they stop?'

They may not have known going in that the AI brains would start fucking up after 9 years, but they had a moral obligation to stop making them that way and fix it.

But they didn't. They just kept on keepin on, and coerced everyone, giftia included, into accepting this as 'The way things are' and laughed their way to the bank.

Are you on drugs?

Yes I am. My drug is enlightenment and the belief that my opinions are in fact better and more correct than everyone else's.

Plasmemo is a pile of dung.

No, but he was implying that those shows were better than Charlotte. I'm not saying that show was great or anything but it was objectively better than those shows by far. But like the guy said, I agree with PM would probably be 2nd for an original.

Also Log Horizon was a snorefest but you don't need to tell me that.

Have you even watched all episodes of Charlotte?

I understand you thinking it's good if you only watched 6 episodes.

rest in piece robutt

Yes, I watched it while it was airing. If you thought only the first 6 episodes were good then I can already see your problem.

Their ranks are easy to accumulate:

Rolling Girls = 6/10
Charlotte = 4/10
Yuri Kuma = 2/10
PM = 2/10
Valkyrie Drive = Shitemoji/10

Well oh my stars, looks like Rolling Girls is the best original of 2015.

>robutt
>butt
Bitch where

Nice get. Plastic Memories was the last anime to actually make me tear up. Everyone saw it coming but it still fucked me up.
Extended ending? Haven't heard about this. I'm guessing it'll show Isla when she walked in at the end?

>my made up scores are fact
Ok u

>Plastic Memories was the last anime to actually make me tear up
Do you also cry when plants wither fuccboi?

Thanks you for understanding this.

They should have gone with original concept they had in mind first with the series. I like Isla, but still. This could have been more when looking at original concept art.

yeah, short haired waifu Isla incoming.

is not easy to forget blade runner moe blobs

But that design is terrible. Way too fucking busy. That's not the main girl of a romantic tragedy, that's a blown off, one dimensional side character in a harem series.

Stop bullying me

Here you go.

This butt pleases me.

I still remember her shitty character in the shitty show