Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san 22

Xeno- I mean, Oboro chapter

Bump

End.

Thanks for the dump user

Hot

>user will never pump and dump her
;_;

Can someone explain to me why Jamini's Box and Miso Soup are the only scanlation groups translating this? They're both so shit.

Miso Soup has terrible image quality, like they upscaled JPEGs from online or something. And the translation veers from acceptable to terrible every other page.

Jamini's Box has the shittiest typesetting I've seen since Laruffi and the translation is really weirdly localized. And their images, while crisp, are over-Topazed.

What the hell kind of amateurs are doing this series?

This manga intrigues my dick. On the other hand, my dick has been wrong many times.

so is this the next nisekoi?

OH LOOK IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER MC WHO WON'T SINK HIS DICK IN PLEADING PUSSY FOR NO REMOTELY GOOD REASON

I SURE LOVE THIS ARCHETYPE.

Yeah, it's a real shame. He was so alpha in the first four pages of the first chapter too. I fucking hate ghost romances too.

No, it's Love Hina minus Naru

Literally Laura Bodewig

But what about the ninja? Isn't she basically Naru except not a childhood friend?

I hope Mutusmi/Nonko can win this time.

She's Motoko you dumb fuck.

How can she be Motoko? Motoko is sweet, cute, and TALL.

But then she'd lose in the end and have her heart broken.

That's when she got CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. She was a turbo cunt from the start. Ninja is at least only a cunt and would only let strong men pollute her womb.

Ninja's still not tall. She's short.

I was "reading" this doujin here today and the art seemed awfully familiar to me.
Then I saw the new chapter and it struck me like a lightning while reading.
Could this be his ero manga under another pen name?
It's pretty fucking good as well.
Also, I cannot find it on panda anymore, only hitomi and some other shitty sites seems to have it now.

All you need to bang ninja is to call her cute.

Because these days if you slap some badly translated English text on a manga picture, you can beg for money on Patreon.

It was probably DMCA'd by Fakku. They have an exclusive English publication agreement with Wani, which published a huge portion of H-Mangas in Japan.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind if someone just edited their releases, right? Or got the tank scans?

Yeah, figured as much.

I want to hope that the series actually has an open ending. I can't see any other ending being happy.

I hope this series becomes the next To-Love-Ru

I swear, if Yuuna gets a promotion to Goddess of Yuragi Inn and our MC becomes her priest I'll be super pissed.

why don't you do it then?

He already said he wanted to do it with a girl he really liked. He doesn't even know Oboro yet. All they've done before was fight.

That is the same excuse used bu literally every permavirgin harem MC you fucking dork.

It would be more work. And I don't trust their translations; I'd have to translate it myself, or at least give it a better proofreading. Having marathoned the whole thing, Miso Soup is a little better with the translation at a glance, but I'll need to double check things before I bother.

Why would he impregnate a woman that has tried to kill him and his friendly very recently? It'd be one thing to just bang but she wants a baby right away.

Why would he not? She's not asking him for marriage. She's asking for his DNA as a personal favor. And he clearly doesn't hold a grudge either, it's just the usual pure MC shit.

Nah, it's just weird. It'd be like Santa Anna fucking James K. Polk just because annexing Texas was no big deal.

It's obvious he just wants to fuck Yuuna but can't say it, and every other girl is just a distraction to him. And I hate that. Fucking fake harems.

Oboro needs more character development. Right now she just wants babies, even though the author foreshadowed more shit. She needs to open up and get the MC to sympathize with her, and then she can jump him with a realistic expectation of fucking.

And I hope the other women, including Nakai, get that chance too.

I'm pretty sure Santa Anna had every reason do dislike James K Polk.

This guy doesn't dislike her. He doesn't have any kind of grudge because again, typical nice guy MC. If he held a grudge I'd understand. This is just faggotry.

>I hope this series becomes the next To-Love-Ru

I hope not. I hope it gets an actual ending before it turns to shit and half the cast lays forgotten by the road side.

I just want more sexy antics with the girls, and not a shitty
>This girl is bound to me by the red string of fate
>I can't let her pass on
>I'm going to bring her back from heaven!
bullshit ending.

I feel like, aside from Yuuna and the student council president girl, nobody has had any real heart-to-heart with Fuyu. Like, the ninja just had him help her out; they don't even talk in school. And the school idol hasn't even corrected the misunderstandings yet. Meanwhile, Nonko is just the typical cocktease character that authors never let win because
>filthy sluts winning "pure" MCs.

Why does Japan like this sort of bullshit blueballing so much?

I'd rather have it do what it is doing now. Just daily life antics with the cast, with ecchi here and there. The MC is already pretty solid by himself and the only way I can see this turning horrible is if the expand the cast by to much and like you said forget half of them. Girls like the student council president are fine as long as they dont fall for the MC and show up once in a while. Nothing is wrong with supporting characters

I don't want to see Yuuna becoming the MC's only beloved though.

I'd like to see more boys asking for his spiritual help. Maybe one of them even gets chased by a succubus and Fuyuzora will need Sagiri's help to defeat her because he's a man.

The guy won't have no-strings guilt free sex to help out a beautiful swordwoman with improving her kingdom's bloodline. He's going to be lucky if he ends up banging the ghost, let alone anyone else.

It feels like love hina and to love ru, but instead of aliens and science, its yokai and and other jap stuff

I should not be this aroused.

Remove Yuna.

Best girl. Would marry and give her little dragons.

Nah, if he fucked Oboro she'd fuck right off back to her cave. Why would you want that? And he definitely isn't ready to be a dad; he'd probably worry a lot about his kid if she did have it, and he's saddled with debt too. If he's going to fuck Oboro, he's probably thinking he should become a better man first.

Ninja girl is cute

why am I reading this garbage

The fuck? Who is that other girl trying on swimsuits? Sagiri's boss who ordered her to go on the fake date that one time?

Are they just getting swimsuits for a beach trip/mission, or is it so that he can bathe with the girls in the hot spring?

Oboro is not asking to marry him. Literally no strings attached.

Do they even make swimsuits like this any more?

Oh didn't mean that there should be only just one romance option. Hell I think it would be great if the MC actually developed feelings for his harem outside of friendship. I was saying that the series itself should focus on the main cast, while giving attention to the side cast once in awhile. If done right the author could probably make this series last a while without getting into the snoozefest that is TLR.
That would be an interesting scenario. I'm actually hoping that the MC makes so guy friends who will have some presence in the story at school. I probably got way to much hope for this series though.

Why doesn't Oboro just fuck Genshiro?

No, but, considering the MC, he'd make those strings himself and worry.

Because he's a faggot.

>Prison Swimsuit
Why is this allowed?

It's not faggotry to be careful about impregnating a girl at age 15, especially when that girl is a demon that has tried to kill you.

Inferior genes. She wants the strongest.

Not when you're assured you don't have to take responsibility and you clearly don't give a shit she tried to kill you because you put up with her in your inn.

It's not like she could force him. She's a sword.

He's immature

See It doesn't matter what Oboro says, he wouldn't be able to rest peacefully knowing he has a kid out there because he's not a nigger.

Why doesn't Oboro just have babies with Nonko? Nonko has a horn she can impregnate her with and she's stronger than the MC.

Yeah, I hate this shit. The art is really good. I'll just save images of the girls.

That doesn't fucking matter.

But she's stronger than him, and he's pretty strong already. Their baby would be even stronger, and with purer blood since they're half-siblings.

What if it ends in a harem ending?

Jump doing it again and hitting the jackpot
The absolute madmen

This fucking manga. Holy shit.

God, Sagiri and Fuyu look really good together.

Nisekoi would've been good if Tsugumi was the main heroine.

So is ghost girl a childhood friend of MC or something?

so where the fuck are the uncensored scans?

No, she's in a coma, and the ghost is her soul while her body is in a vegetative state.She's been there since the '50s.

Google

Why does that sound familiar?

The ghost in Yandere Kanojo? She was the boyfriend's aunt that was in a coma.

That would be an ideal end, when was the last time a mainstream shounen manga had a harem end. And I mean clear cut harem ends.

That was what happened to the ghost in Tasogare x Amnesia.

Is this Tank release? Damn, maybe we should do a rerelease.

Shounen? There was that one with the time-traveling daughters.

The little sister in Youkai Shoujo has the same situation. It's why the MC started fighting youkai, though they rarely bring it up.

There're only like 7 pages of nipples.