~uguu

~uguu

>worst girl

I'll pass.

Azusa pleases old musicians for guitars.

thats yui hirasawa
You Fucking Idiot

Oh shit my nigger, yeah Yui is fucking crap since the 2009 airing. You have to be one huge newfag to not have Mio and Azusa as your favorites, the hard working club members of the club.

Mugi used money to make friends, Yui doesn't take the sole purpose of the club seriously which is playing music and Ritsu is okay at 2nd place.

Im still torn between who the best girl is. Its a tie between yui, azusa and mugi for me. I don't think I can ever make the decision.

delet this

I want to do unspeakable things to her

Now I have to fap to an Azunyan doujin

i want to cover tanned Azusa so that she looks entirely white

lewd

its her fault for being so coverable

Azusa has been my favorite for awhile, but I do have a special fondness for Mio.

between the main 5 is a tie for Ritsu and Azusa, but including the whole cast Ui wins hands down

need more lewd jun

konfags such a autistic normalfags

What a gross body Azusa has.

>Yui is fucking crap
>Yui doesn't take the sole purpose of the club seriously which is playing music
Yui not taking the music seriously is the reason the K-On's performance was so good, none of the work they do is serious and is just enjoyable. Not to mention that the only reason the club was formed was because Yui decided to step outside her comfort zone. Yes she might be mildly retarded but she's still very talented and outgoing.

>the hard working club members of the club

>literally sharing image macro memes on Sup Forums

found the newfag

Why is this thread allowed
You can clearly see a clit

so is no one gonna say she looks 12 and wanting to do nasty things to her is slightly pedophilic at best?

Where?

Where do you think you are?

Nah I am pretty sure that Azusa is the worst. She doesn't even feel like a actual keion.

>Mio is just like Azusa.

Did you even watched the show. You missed her development when she accepted that she loves fun,but is little bit insecure. And unlike Azusa she doesn't enjoy nag her friends all the time but does it is necessary.

Also please refrain from mixing Mio with Azushit.

Is Sheldon back or something?

low test

What the fuck is that gimpy hand?