Girl makes selfies with men who sexually harass her on the streets of Amsterdam...

Girl makes selfies with men who sexually harass her on the streets of Amsterdam. Are we surpised it's mostly Niggers and Sandniggers and you hardly find one Kaaskopp (= original dutch)?

Why can't we get the feminists on the right track?

IMO it's illegal immigration first and femminism second we need to deal with as societies if we want to servive.

> instagram.com/explore/tags/dearcatcallers/

pic related - it's her.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
youtube.com/watch?v=2RMd1M3Vj0c&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> if we want to servive
i'm a girl and i'd prefer tyrones over an illiterate faggot

this girl is ugly. stop racemixing

Good thing tyrone isnt literate

Can't wait for her to be called racist
>You a altright bih why you alwys postng niggas fuckin bih

>the first two comments
What a world we live in.

She's a big girl. Would love to bury my face in her ass.

I meant the first 3 posts. Also
>you're just offended, move on
I'm not sure how he can't see the irony here.

Great.
Just one more thing
post your tits or get the fuck out

She isn't even pretty.

Looks native american/10

KYS, coal burning whore!

80% of all women aren't pretty. Doesn't stop desperate Ahmed or Tyrone from harassing them.

We should absolutely be using this feminist propaganda to point out that all the problems the feminist batshit insane women are complaining about come from arabs and blacks.
It's not the fucking white guys who are catcalling, raping and harassing women.

Lmao.
>fast forward 5 years
>pls pls catcall me
Time is flat circle. Life will punish her for being a cunt.

I am goy and I fucking miss getting ''catcalled''
When I was 18 I would get 16 year old girls catcall me, ask me to flex, show my abs etc. Nowadays I would have to pay women to even look at me.

Not a human, it's a narcissist. Constant flat expression, only after it's own delusional power trip (who the fuck knows what it wants).

girl might not be the most beautiful one, but she has enough style to not fall for the ugly niggers she has fotogaphed.

Not in 5, not in 10 years.

>This is my excuse, and I'm sticking with it!
Have fun in Africa, Giulietta.

I'd rather date an illiterate white woman than an educated shitskin.

I'm saying she will age.

Isnt she that chick from the walking dead? The one that will get koral's D this season?

Also, spread the fact that only browntards catcall her faster than niggers spread aids.
She will be called a racist. She is doing the redpilling herself, even if she doesnt intend to.
Let's go faggots!!!!

to be honest, I always thought this was an exaggerated meme but once I was sitting outside of subway at this comfy store plaza and there was a cute girl (probably around 16 years old) across a few tables who looked like she was doing her homework and some old homeless looking man who probably smelled like shit was pestering her, calling her "sweety" and getting really close to her. Lol the girl looked so uncomfortable like she was about to cry.

I hate most women, as they are degenerate, but i couldn't help but to feel bad for this girl.

Anyways, why do ugly as fuck subhuman niggers, pedophiles, and ahmeds think that prime females would want to do anything with them?

because
although there is some irony here due to /pols/ occasional hate of woman
many ahmeds and tyrones - thanks to culture thanks to stupidity - are ignorant enough to actually think that they as men are implicitly of higher value and status than any and all women
whether it's nurture or nature civilised men grow up with the interest and understanding that women are our equals and partners
which is why it dements us when you get feminism and all it's ignorant assumptions and accusations
thats the nutshell prettymuch
or one of them at least
pic related self image according to pathological modesty and humanitarianism

r/K selection theory
The r selected sub-humans try to hit on anything that moves. Even if only 1 in 10000 responds positively to them, they are going to score because of the sheer amount of this shit they're doing. You know that these lazy sub-humans who sit around all day on the street catcalling women are going to get lucky once and catch some crazy nympho.
Everything these ''people'' do can be explained with r/K selection theory.

>another mentally ill happa does stupid shit
really gets rid of your yellow fever

based negro

Feminists secretly all want to be raped. This is actually subconcious pro minority propaganda

>civilised men grow up with the interest and understanding that women are our equals and partners
It's not that ''civilized men'' treat women as equals. It's r/K selection theory. The K selected people weigh their options and think before they act. Most white people really just want to find a decent girl who is going to stick by them, and even if it is not conscious they are sizing them up for whether or not they would be good mothers. You prefer quality over quantity. The sub-humans are the exact opposite. They're all MUH DIK and they take every chance to get laid because it's in their reproductive strategy. Quality doesn't matter, what matters is that you can put your dick into something.

>Anyways, why do ugly as fuck subhuman niggers, pedophiles, and ahmeds think that prime females would want to do anything with them?
It's your fault you care about the opinion of females, user. A woman without a male companion is up for grabs.

yes, that is obvious that they're "up for grabs"
but I'm talking about high quality non-primitive prime stacys who are only reserved for the genetic elite (chads) getting approached by disgusting old men. How in the actual fuck does an old fat guy with a pedo mustache think that girls like pic related would jump on his dick if he bothered her in public. No way in hell unless he is a billionaire from Saudi Arabia. I'm just astonished at how delusional these subhumans sometimes are. Girls are literally repulsed by their subhumaness and I can see why they make this "cat calling" such a big deal.

Apparently Joe Rogan isnt the closet faggot we thought he was.

I wonder who's behind this post.

t. larping cuck faggot
your life must be pathetic

she looks like she has a little korean in her.

he really should lay off the MMA

>it's nothing but niggers

Why do white women blame white men for what niggers do?

Tits or gtfo

Whites who live around blacks are forced to learn some painful lessons very early in life.

White Lives Matter. In the US, certainly, but in Europe, too.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

It is, of course, correct that it would primarily be niggers and arabs who do these things. But she's a liar or a fantastist. There is absolutely no way whatsoever she is getting this much unwanted attention.

It's just a load of lies. Get her to wear a GoPro for a month and lets see if the number of wolf whistles etc decreases, I assure you it will

>Why can't we get the feminists on the right track?
Because women have the brains of retarded children.

she looks finnish

>complimenting a woman
>harassment

kys cuck

because of white knights like you it will soon be illegal to even look in a womans direction

People are pretty set in their ways my friend. I fear we are coming to the end times, rejoice in the Lord and steer your family and people to righteousness. It is all you can do, good luck to you. If the Lord moves their hearts then society will move too.
Think of Joseph, of Ruth, of Job of Christ himself... Through their suffering great things were done. The Lord has a plan and we need to trust him.

look at that entitled pretentious smug bitch face.. I would throw acid on that ugly mug before raping her

... blacks didn't invent peanut butter...

(((Dutch Girl)))

youtube.com/watch?v=2RMd1M3Vj0c&t

She 20 years old and already has jowls forming LOOOOOOOOL

I've always wondered if white feminists who do this are sub-consciously trying to start a race war. Or if this is a way of attacking POC's for their criticism of "white feminism". I mean, these white girls have to notice the people catcalling aren't white.

>Hurr durr she's not aryan
>2/10
Neck yourselves

OMG, she looks just like Shakira, no no, shes Catherine Zeta..

shes jewish .

anyone else get the feeling these comics are ironically made by jews who want to start a civil war and kill all the goyim?

She's hot.

no

>Why can't we get the feminists on the right track?
stop taking what feminists say at face value
they already know shit skins are worse than whites, they just want to see whites destroyed not men reformed

Imagine if it was an attractive girl. I'd like to see those results.

Funny how she looks so butthurt but the guys look like they really dont give a fuck.

No, just an ugly half gook feminist bitch. Product of a tall, dorky Dutch man with a small dick and an ugly little Asian mail order bride.

>a tall, dorky Dutchman mates with a small asian woman
>and what they gave birth to..was beautiful.
>one word...brave

She's ugly. Her irises are the color of feces. Gross.

Spot on, kek

>Racially mixed people are the most beautiful....
kek

SHES JEWISH. look at the symbol on her necklace: (You)

Yeah I had to ditch some ultra traditional 14 y/o ruski because she had jowels LMAO WTF BITCH BETTER CHEW SOME BUBBLE GUM

Why did your pic get 404'd
Fucking jidf in this thread

>noice language
Does she have a bugger in her throat? Just spit it out for fuck's sake...

Shes beautiful, would race mix. Race mixing is normal you fucking nazis, get over it. It is the way of the future.

What do you find beautiful about her? Her animal eyes and her prematurely sagging, aging skin?

I browser her IG. I knew she looked other than Dutch. Thanks for pointing this out