Name an anime that's comfier than Hoshi no Kaabii. Protip: You can't

Name an anime that's comfier than Hoshi no Kaabii. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oCDOF11p33w
youtube.com/watch?v=OaYKyGqRROY
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=5kcKDUF8MiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dog Days

youtu.be/oCDOF11p33w
Most underated OP

Kirby

My nigga. youtube.com/watch?v=OaYKyGqRROY

Didn't even realize I had dubs. I guess I'll check them myself.

Its pretty hard for Kirby to be 'comfy' when the stories are so dumb and CGI keeps throwing you into the uncanney valley.

i want to touch kirby

Dunno man. I grew up watching Hoshi no Kaabii, so I didn't really bother by specifics like the CGI and the plot; I just loved the interactions between the folk of Pupupuland and the battle scenes. I may be biased in that regard; Kirby is also my favorite video game franchise.

He's probably as soft as a pillow and smells like strawberry shortcake to boot.

KIRBY
KIRBY
KIRBY

THAT'S THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW

KIRBY
KIRBY
KIRBY

Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's the star of the show!

I actually like the dub, DeDeDe's voice is great.

I think Dedede's the best part of the whole dub my friend.

Dedede is a true hero

He's more than you think, he's got maximum pink!

Kirby, Kirby, Kirby's the one!

For all the shit things 4kids wound up doing, they could make some bombass OPs.
Kirby's, Pokémon's, fuck you I liked One Piece's too

He comes-a riiight, back at ya!
He comes-a riiight, back at ya!

Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot,

he'll send it right back at ya for sure, yeaaah!

>All those pop culture references

Not going to lie, I teared up when DDD did a parody of Kurosawa's Ikiru

"How can I help you King Dedede?"

I did as well, but the worst episode by far was pic related. A guy as happy and pure as Kirby freaking crying? Whoever makes Kirby cry deserves the death penalty.

AH NEED A MONSTAH TO CLOBBAH DAT DERE KIRBEH

"That's what we do best at NME!"

That's what we do best at NME

Which of his games are the best? I've only really played the original and Nightmare in Dreamland.

That's what we do best at N.M.E.

There's no bad kirby game but super star, return to dreamland, air ride, robobot and amazing mirror are all fantastic

You'd better give it with a money back guarantee!

Call me crazy but i want them to start making it again somehow, maybe with Haltmann taking place for NME.

Depends whether you don't mind buying consoles or you want to play everything on emulator without spending a cent. If you can't afford a 3DS nor a Wii, I would suggest you play Amazing Mirror, Super Star Ultra, and Kirby 64 at the very least. All of those can be emulated easily. If you can afford consoles, then try Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, and Planet Robobot.

can't wiis be easily emulated now?

Woooah, Kirby Kirby Kirby, saving the day!
Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's here to stay!

Same here friend. It is almost impossible though. Maybe a few OVAs or short animations?

Favorite episode? The one where Dedede made his own anime full of QUALITY fucking killed me.

He's more than you think he's got maximum pink!

They did make that one 3D OVA where they brought back many of the voice actors.

With that talk about Nintendo making TV stuff or something i hope bringing Kirby back is on their list.

It's hard to choose because the show does have 100 of them. I guess my absolute favorites are the very last ones; I think the last arc begins with Destroyer (the huge UFO) attacking Pupupuland. Then it follows the soldiers riding the Air Ride machines like Shadow Star and Formula Star. Then the Halberd takes off and co. fights Heavy Lobster. Then they assault Nightmare's fortress, fight Nightmare and the show is over. I think that was the sequence of events, at least.

I also loved the cooking episodes featuring Chef Kawasaki for some reason.

I remember that episode

>A beautiful girl was supposed to pop out of the cake that DDD brought
>A monster comes out instead
>NME keeps screwing over DDD, but he keeps using their services

Why aren't there blu ray rips for this? Hell there aren't even good dvd rips for this out there.

HAL might be onboard with that, the games made after the anime have tons of references to it. Maybe they could try having a more game-based approach, especially after the recent ones have these huge astral finales with lasers and stars in the background.

When was that OVA even released? I don't think it was that recently. At any rate, I would die of a heart attack if they revealed a new Kirby anime or new Kirby OVAs; specially if they include major villains like Sectonia and Haltmann.

It's incredibly hard to not love Dedede.

he's spherical

SPHERICAL

Don't be fooled by his size, you won't believe your eyes!

Kirby, (Kirby!) Kiiiiiiirby! (Kirby!)

Kirby, (Kirby!) Kirby, Kirby, Kirby's the one!

Right back at ya! Yeah!

I think it was released right when the 3ds came out, and if they do it i'm certain they will try to put Magolor in somehow.

Wow, that's more recent than I imagined. Either Magolor, Taranza, or Susie should appear! I would think they would try to give Planet Robobot more representation, since it is the last Kirby game released to date.

You know, i think Haltmann and Susie would work perfectly, they already have a Machine that can clone things like Dark Matter or Queen Sectonia.

I hadn't thought about that, but you are absolutely right. Haltmann Works Company can create endless entities through DNA samples and Star Dream, easily replacing Holy Nightmare Corporation. By the by, think the fairies will ever make a return? Probably not, but I loved Ribbon and the Fairy Queen.

>always looking forward to Meta Knight episodes hoping his mask would break and we could get some form of backstory as to why he looks like Kirby
>it never fucking happens

If we get lucky, they will show up for two or three episodes in the same way Knuckle Joe did.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

first you draw a circle

That pic is ridiculously adorable, specially with Dark Matter behind being the bartender.

then you dot the eyes

add a great big smile

and presto it's

And presto! It's Kirby!

He feels like bags of sand.

>Hoshi no Kaabii
we speak English in here parts

Are you the type of guy that refers to Shingeki no Kyojin as "Attack on Titan" and Madoka Magica as "Magical Molly"?

>That episode with Kirby's Robo Pupper.

I couldn't hate Fumu/Tiff even more.

I started watching Anne of Green Gables on a total whim because I remember visiting tourist spots in PEI about the book when I was a kid.. it's so cozy.

Oh god I'm sorry I didn't see the shittons of Kirby here.

It was very sad, but it was not Tiff's fault that the puppy was programmed to explode; that was part of Holy Nightmare Corporation's schemes. Tiff just wanted to protect Kirby. Would you rather have had the pupper explode on Kirby?

Don't worry user. I intended this to become a comfy anime thread, but it seems it became a Kirby thread instead. Not complaining though.

>Magical Molly
sometimes i feel like I'm molly when I watch it. Also that sounds like what the 4kids title would be.

I was going to make a madoka joke but then I realized it was already a madoka joke

>Kirby 64 2 never

Some speculate a remake of Kirby 64 as our next Kirby game, so there's still hope my friend!

>I was going to make a madoka joke but then I realized it was already a madoka joke

Can't believe I missed that. On a similar note, Queen Sectonia looks a lot like a Witch

>We never got an episode where Marx would take Escargoons place and appear to be better only to betray Dedede.

Sounds like a bad fanfic but it would have been great.
Surprised Lobster wasn't in Robobot considering it's theme and the Halberd being a big part of it.

Super Star Ultra
Return To Dreamland
Planet Robobot
Air Ride (City Trial)

I think those three are completely legit. The Kirby series doesn't have any bad games, but if I were to recommend some those would be it.

Yeah, that's the only real thing missing from Planet Robobot, in my opinion. How can you have a Kirby game based on technology and robots, but not include based Heavy Lobster?

Also, it would have been kick-ass to have had Marx in the show, but I guess they wanted to focus on Nightmare as the main antagonist.

Seriously. Metaknight being a blue Kirby was my first real 'plot twist' ever.

like 20 fucking years later and they're still doing it. Even Robobot had him getting his mask broken and flying away.

I'm playing Planet Robobot right now and it's so good

What's the basis behind that speculation? Because that'd be damn cool.

FINDS

To be honest, it's very flimsy and there's no evidence to back it up, but it's basically based on the fact that Planet Robobot brought back plenty of songs from Kirby 64 like Dark Star, Boss Battle, Above the Clouds, etc. Also, remember that Holo Defense API is based on Pix. I think some also make that claim because of how Dark Matter finally returned, making it possible for Zero (Two) to make a comeback as well. I don't remember if there was more, but it's pretty much just wishful thinking.

I hope it's real, though. Imagine how could it would be if in the remake they add little hats to Kirby for every ability combination.

Ack. I meant how "cool" it would be, not "could".

>Madoka Magica
>Magical Molly
Don't you mean Kirby 64?

Dark Swordsman's boss description also implies they want to do more with Dark Matter, as they said something about not being able to clone his full form, also the forgettable Dark Crafter.

I want the next Kirby game to be a full 3D platformer. They tested the waters with Kirby 3D Rumble in Planet Robobot, now they can go all out and develop the concept into a proper game.

>Dark Crafter

Don't remind me. It makes me so sad such an epic final boss theme got wasted on such a mediocre fight. youtube.com/watch?v=5kcKDUF8MiQ

I miss Kirby changing colors when he got abilities.

I miss being able to spraypaint Kirby any color I want

That was cool, but what I truly miss are the spray cans from Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad.

I still cannot figure out how they will get around making copy abilities work properly in a full 3D environment, but I have faith in HAL. A full-fledged 3D Kirby game would certainly be fun.

I loved how you could turn Kirby into a Metaknight in Smash 4.

OP here. It's time to go to Dream Land for me. This thread will probably 404 soon, at any rate. Thanks for keeping everything comfy anons; Kirby never disappoints when it comes to nice and peaceful threads.

Sweet dreams.

Kaabi is the cutest.
Puuyo

Nah, I imagine more fluffier bounce feeling.