Should wimmin be allowed to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/915872378508464128
youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that pic

I am not against abortion if the woman's life is endangered but having this whiny, entitled, unremorseful attitude is extremely off putting. I can't conceive of the mind of a mother-to-be, totally void of emotion as the emerging life, her own flesh and blood, is terminated inside her. There's something deeply narcissistic, or even misanthropic about that mindset.

>inb4 muh it's just cluster of cells

You dehumanise before you kill, that's what some of the worst murderers in the past have done.

if my cat isn't allowed to vote, then why should my wife?

No.

As for abortion, let them kill their kids. I really don't care.

I am seriously changing my mind on this topic. If we can limit who lives in our country with immigration policies why can’t we limit who gets to live in our countries by abortion?

Most of our problems solved.

No - it was a mistake. Watch this video:

twitter.com/NBCNews/status/915872378508464128

Do you think they should be allowed to vote? Maybe women over 60 are ok to vote but easier to just stop them all.

Nice false flag!

She is a yt and fucking based

youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw

>implying your cat only hangs around as long as you feed it.

To be fair, you have to see it from a typical woman's perspective.

Accidental pregnancies aren't exactly easy to deal with. They're spoiled children themselves who have a hole men want to stick their cocks in. They ride quite literally miles of cock for pleasure, popularity and attention - especially attention.
So a child is a giant, unspeakable burden. What do you feel when you see, say, a twelve-year-old care for his little siblings? You feel slight amazement, you feel impressed - because this little shit is doing an adult's job better than many adults.
A job which today's young Western adults are horrified of and try to avoid.
And sad truth, a fair chunk of women are extremely childish. Be it from just natural reasons or they're just not properly brought up, I do not know; fact is, a child that wasn't planned or doesn't have a caretaker for them to lean on is a giant problem and a guarantee to them never finding their 'Prince Charming'.
So they justify it with every shitty reason possible, because, sadly, even women understand, when it hurts them this bad, principle of cold logic over feels.

Pic is unrelated Hans. Could be any women really.

For some reason Brits have really based things to say about abortion. I think it's because you live really close to Ireland.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

>wimmin are childrin.

Why give them adult rights then?

Pity + reason isn't exactly a thing in the West lately.
Plus for some, it's same as with blacks. You import a demographic that likes you, you get elected.

What's really gross is more often than not, a woman getting an abortion already has kid(s), so she's aborting her kid(s) siblings

To answer OP: only heads of household (definition of household: married couple and their biological children, head of household=whoever is working and paying taxes) should vote, 90% of the time that will be a man

>be me
>white woman
even i think we shouldnt be allowed to vote.

Abortion is keeping the black population down.

>You dehumanise before you kill, that's what some of the worst murderers in the past have done.
Life itself doesn't matter as much as quality of life.
Unwanted children are far less likely to be happy, so why bring them into the world in the first place?
Better just put them out of their misery before the survival instinct kicks in.

London?

No.

...is that the swedish woman with the oblivion character creator baby?
figures now she wants an abortion

desu only married people should be allowed to vote

Only if they are married.

Hell No! Fems are mindless. Pre-Op Transwomen should have a vote though.

Just a coincidence, i'm sure

white land owning males WITH CHILDREN only.

Only married people with children.

finally someone who gets it. thank you. capped.

This is why we need to get rid of christianism.

You can't use your weakness (being a women) to exort others ppl rights.

EVERYONE else HAS to have abortion. Problems solved.

>Based on available state-level data, an estimated 908,000 U.S. abortions took place in 2015.

they shouldnt be allowed to live.

>A woman's silence is her glory.
t.Aristotle

still less than russia

/thread

That's like saying would you let a 10 year old vote

My sister had 4 kids and then aborted the 5th one because she didn't think her and her husband could afford. Then they had marital problems and she had two more because she thought it would save the marriage

Women are fucking cold sometimes

No thats an American woman with mostly English ancestry who does right wing videos and that image is a shop.

What will it take to get rid of female degeneracy? Why the fuck are men such limpwristed simps? Does society have to collapse in order to start all over again?

see It's not degeneracy, just mothers caring for their children enough to prevent their suffering while they still can.