"There's no jobs, it's not my fault I'm a neet, the economy is sh-"

"There's no jobs, it's not my fault I'm a neet, the economy is sh-"

>OTTAWA — A surge in full-time work in September fuelleda 10th-straight month of net job gains tomatch the economy's longest monthly streak since the financial crisisnine years ago, Statistics Canada said Friday.

>The national unemployment rate stayed at anine-year low of 6.2 per centin September after Canada added 10,000 net new jobs, including 112,000 full-time positions.

I knew it was you who made the thread without even checking the flag. You need help. NOW.

My bad, the formatting messed up when I copied it sorry big guy

>a nine-year low of 6.2%
Is this how fucked up Canada is?

>6.2
That's a lot senpai.
The problem when you're a NEET is that people don't want to hire NEETs. They'd even rather hire guest workers since they know they can make them slave away or they risk being sent back to wherever they came from.

Many jobs hire literally anyone. Especially if you dont have a criminal record and speak fluent English.

Post some job ads that can support a family.

Here's one example. I had the screenshot saved on my phone.

But besides that I've seen ads for Toyota Motor Manufacturing near me, $21.50/hr starting, benefits after a few months and full rate $35/hr.

There's plenty of jobs that have little to no requirements and pay well enough.

elect liberal gov
liberal gov creates bigger gov
bigger gov keeps getting bigger
all while claiming to have fixed the job market.

you dont get to claim to have fixed jerbs if you have to create the vast majority of them and pay said people with the taxpayers dollar.

>Tfw snagged a job
>HR nannies already complain that I'm not social enough

Nice, got any for entry-level (no experience) scientists in the US?

You might want to check with your University. My friends all did workstudy during school so they built up some experience.

My brother's been playing MMOs at home since he graduated in 2015. He applied for a couple hundred jobs but fell to shit after no one took him on. I've tried looking with him, but we couldn't find anything without an experience requirement (depresses him to even see one). He's too sperg to call his alma mater and might have given up. I want to help him, but the only thing that interests him these days is working in Japan or an entry-level science job with prospects for advancement. He's a biochemist btw.

Also, he did a lot of research but not internships.

Don't really know anything about science careers but I'd ignore the requirement and apply anyway. I've gotten jobs I wasn't qualified at all for and had 1/3rd the experience they wanted.

Usually theyre describing their ideal candidate, who already has his ideal job that probably pays more.

>working for 30% less than your parents while they keep flooding the country with shitskins to secure their pensions
No thanks

>Not working at all
How do you people even survive? Do you commit crime or just leech off your parents forever?

Your brother sounds like a lazy faggot that needs to go get a job at the Toyota factory.

How can I convince him to want to work enough to start applying again to things he's not qualified for? He seems more than content to play games all day.

If your parents are hardcore leftists, they support it. Mine haven't told my brother to do anything at all.

Convince your parents to kick him out. It's their fault for enabling his behaviour.

Yes
Now go enjoy your 2 days of "freedom" my dear wagie

They'd sooner host a dozen Muslim refugees who are (naturally) also NEET.

>He doesn't get paid to post on Sup Forums

Just because its "low" dosn't mean shit a lot of full time shit positions where just split up into dual part time positions senpai. Welcome to the years of having 2-3 part time jobs.

Also the fuck op has no id

Is unemployment by choice freedom?

Not unless you're rich.

Does it count if the parents are rich?

Selling drugs and contraband to Boomers.

Boomers don't buy those things though, nice larp.

That's what they say every year when university is about to start.
>hurr we need 10 trillion computer scientists by 2018 now pls go to uni

>But besides that I've seen ads for Toyota Motor Manufacturing near me, $21.50/hr starting, benefits after a few months and full rate $35/hr.
That sounds pretty decent honestly. I wonder if we can organize a bunch of Americans to go up there with visas and snagg all them up.

Lol yeah then laid off in Jan. Or fired when the economy shits it pants in 2018

What do you know? Honestly I don't care. Stopped selling to students because the Boomers and Xer voluntarily pay a good 50% more and it is always funny how submissive they are when buying.

I have no social media other than LinkedIn. Employers require 5+ years of consistent Facebook, Instagram and Twitter history to even be considered for professional positions. So yes, there are literally 0 jobs unless I want to work in the Amazon mines picking dildos.

Why would you? You have similar opportunities in the US, probably even better ones.

What drugs do you sell?

Mostly pot and alprazolam. On request also other stuff. Most of the time this is molly and cocaine and by a far lesser degree LSD.

You're telling me you sell these drugs to 50-70 year olds? This is one hell of a larp.

Did the dark markets ever get settled after the busts during the summer? Did you buy from one of those guys that advertisers on Reddit?

38-72
The oldest likes pot and LSD
No idea. Not using DNMs since the BMR admin warned that the TOR architecture doesn't guarantee security for buyer and seller, let alone the market admins. Old school and connections are better.