Tell me a single reason why should i breed

Tell me a single reason why should i breed.

free meat

Because damn near every concept, invention or idea that has benefited you has come from the minds of the genetic stock we call Europeans, and we are dying out if we go by current trends. That world that you enjoy and have grown accustomed to will cease to exist if we don't start breeding again.

Plus, remember that it took thousands of generations, all of varying struggles, personalities and stories to get to you, and you decide "that's enough, we'll stop here". That's insane. People who don't want children are insane--it's literally your one purpose on this planet as a species and you can't even do that.

Stop being selfish. Not everything's about you.

why ask? go and live your life.

that's what an animal darwinist materialist would say

Adopt instead

Because it helps spread genetic diversify

>animal
we are objectively animals
>Darwinist
code word for understands we are biological organisms
>materialist
code word for doesn't assume an invisible monster that hates masturbation is pulling the cosmic strings
What's wrong with any of these positions? Where's the lie, senpai

Artificial wombs will exist in your lifetime

animals can't control their breath at will

we are not animals

>Stop being selfish. Not everything's about you.
That's exactly why i decided to never breed.
Also i am, not european, but jewish descendant.
>implying that hitler killed all the jews in poland

I would breed if we had a scenario like the movie "The Village". A rich investor would buy off the land and make it 1800s again. We would breed white children and build the master race back up without influence of the Clever Jews.

Right now, you can't marry a woman without marrying The Jew. And all you lousy consultants, urging young men to "marry up" to "save the white race" are urging them to forfeit all their sovereign rights to The Clever Jew.

If they marry a woman, they marry the government. NEVER FORGET THAT ANONS.

The only alternative would be to raise a family in Alaska without any internet. Once your wife finds social media, she is guaranteed to turn on you. Simple as that. Women are hypergamous.

>he doesn't know about marine mammals
I guess they don't talk about dolphins in the Koran, Pierre?

you dont want to risk half your wealth so a group of annoying retards who think they are special for doing something everyone can do start relentless harassing you to behave exactly like them to justify their massive egos?

There is no reason. You can make up reasons, but they don't really mean anything. Kids are a nuisance. Plus humans would be better off extinct. Nothing gets better, so live your life and die fading out of memory.

>stop being selfish
>create a person without their permission because reasons

If I should give you a reason to breed, it would require you had a chance to breed.

>Tell me a single reason why should i breed.

I shouldn't give you a reason. If you truly wish to exterminate yourself out of the genepool then by all means do so. After all, your defeatist attitude and lack of wanting to continue your lineage is an absolute disgrace.

not an act of will but instinct

you are dumb

there are good women out there, not all of them are insane.

if you are a beta mgtw then do not breed you pussy

you are dumb and happy with it

MGTOW thread. Kitchen is open. Pasta on the menu....

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

Impressive mental gymnastics

You'll die lonely and sad. Every being is biologically programmed to reproduce and if you don't you'll regret it.

Hey Shlomo what's up?

>absolute disgrace.

Why? Wouldn't that mean that generations of catholic priests are also a disgrace?
It's cool as long as you benefit society in some way.
Spreading my mongrel jewish asthma and autism ridden genes would be morally bankrupt in my opinion. At least i have high iq and am good with money. Gonna build hospital later in life or some other useful shit. Making another cripple isn't useful to anybody.

You have absolutely no way of demonstrating this beyond referencing your favorite surah, prove me wrong

I'm trying to think of a goodr eason why I should breed, other than keeping the honkey race alive. But then I realised what a loser I am so....fuck that