You posted her.

Making it male

>This thread again
inb4 THK and ESL-kun

These aren't a 'way'.

THK is . You're too slow.

Who do I believe?

Serious answer?

Tsundere should be a part of their character, not their entire character. It should be a natural and reasonable reaction to their environment, not a punchline used to end a scene.

>perpetually stuck not being able to do anything for her love interest despite all the damn revelations that have been spoonfed to her already because of her shitty inferiority complex
>despite her revelation that she loves touma and wants him to stick it in her already, still acts tsundere at the worst possible moments

Yeah, no.

>inb4 b-but it's for comedy gaiz

>Implying Biribiri is bad
The one that isn't trolling.

>THK already sperging
Here we go again.

The old ways are best.

Your pic related.

Making it a character arc instead of a character's personality.

That feel when your waifu is tsundere so she hits you and calls you an idiot. But, she isn't strong enough to physically harm you and you think it's cute so you kiss her to make her stop. She blushes, obviously swayed by your sudden sign of affection amidst her battering of your body and after a few mere seconds she kisses you back in return. You remain like this for at least 10 seconds uninterrupted and then you slowly pull away from each other. She stares into your eyes, and you are already doing the same with a horribly goofy smile that sends her heart pounding at a much faster rate than normal. Her face goes cherry red once again, and she punches you to cover up her embarrassment. She calls you an idiot afterwards. You only stare at her for a few seconds, saying nothing. She asks you why you're staring, acting as though she doesn't care. Again with your goofy smile you just laugh at how horribly cute she is while flustered. And she starts to hit you and call you an idiot again.

You are so wrong

Exquisite taste. This is now a Mikoto thread.

You posted her already

>ESL-kun is here
It begins.

you posted it
she is tsundere almost yandere with his boy and tsundere with her new friend Misaki

Mikoto thread? Mikoto thread.

Okay.

We Misaka now

Shit-tsun?

When was the last time Mikoto was just being happy?

She could even relax and tease T-man before

Good thread

>You'll never get to marry Biribiri

I don't have her pic but AZUKI AZUSA
I will never not be mad about the tremendous lack of appreciation of her on Sup Forums

>pic related

NT13.

There isn't one.
Preemptively placing your character in an archetype causes your character to fall into tired tropes, jokes, and character development that limits your overall ability as a storyteller to something of the caliber of a 15 year old writer on Fanfiction.net who is unable to understand complex personalities without placing them into arbitrary categories.

Azusafags were the most loud and obnoxious fans when the show aired.

Tsukiko a best.

nana astar deviluke and konjiki no yami

It's fine, I'm fine with marrying 10032.
I can marry her, r-right?

Boy, if I only had my Mikoto folder with me. I have 650+ pics of her, though a dozen of those may be duplicates.

Because Tsukiko and Steel King are also cute and good competition. Also, it wasn't a very memorable show. People only remember MOU IKKAI KOCCHI MUITE

Why does she wear the shorts?

nah
autism girl

>AZUKI AZUSA
>lack of appreciation
Not really. Most recognized her as best girl.

You know it to be true.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0DMTlwLw4

>Mommy, how did you and daddy meet?

She's an ojou at heart, but also a tomboy who moves around a lot. So, she keeps the skirt to show she's a girl, and wears shorts to avoid indecency.

She's barely ever mentioned. I get that the show itself wasn't memorable but come on

>Well I tried to blow his head off with a Railgun

An anime (and by extension its girls) are only memorable if they cause considerable controversy on Sup Forums. Henneko was an all-around inoffensive show that could be enjoyed by everyone so it escaped this fate. Unfortunately the girls were also forgotten.

I'm no tsundere fan but fapping to tsundere vanilla doujins is the best.

10032 seems like the quiet type who'd take you around the world if you reciprocated her lust

Reminder that yandere will always be the best dere.

>tsundere vanilla doujins
Mikoto have a few hundreds of that.

Mikoto looks so cute in normal clothes

Bro end reminder.

Just fapped to one, with Mikoto and Touman in the bathtub.

Mikoto and Level 5s thread because why not.

Never

They're destined for one another

>be casual Kamikotofag
>Scanon is also a Mikotofag and says he'll scan lots of them
>hype
>a few trickle in
>then he dies
>mfw
;___;

Her school uniforms are among my top best for her outfits.

>level 5s forced to act like a Sentai team

Fund it

Who would be the Green Ranger?

By not doing it in the first place.

Onoderafag detected

Give her a reason for being one and slowly work to either her getting rid of the cause and the tsundere behaviour or give a reason why he would accept tsundere behaviour when normal people would not.

>he dies
What's the real story? I never followed up.

>the Level 5s will never team up as one unit
>Accelerator: "Hey shitheads, assemble"
>Gunha: "I understood that reference"

Does Accelerator feel like number one?

Correct.

This is why we can't have nice things

>The only one suitable in personality to be the Red Ranger is Mikoto

A simple list of questions to consider when assessing a tsundere:

Does the person they're tsun towards actively do things to deserve it like taunting or purposefully groping her?
Does the cast acknowledge that she has temper problems, rather than call her outbursts "lover's quarrels"?
Does her personality ever earn her the ire of someone who's not eventually portrayed as being a bad person or in the wrong?
Is her hitting the one she likes uncommon or nonexistent?
If not, can she fight back against villains as well without needing the MC to save her?
Can she thank and apologize to others honestly?
Is her dere more than stock phrases?
Is there no other girl in the series who seems to be more closely connected to the MC (such as childhood friends, girls who have devoted their life to him, girls who have nothing but him to depend on, etc) than the tsundere?

For each Yes, the tsundere becomes better. For each No, she becomes worse and more generic.

We Level 5 RPG now.

I think he just retired. Shame because IIRC he found a translator willing to do most if not all of the stuff he scanned, but real life caught up.

I've been watching railgun/railgun s and it took me fucking 34 chapters to get to the good part, I could not care less about uiharu or kuroko or fucking saten, BUT, I do admit that pic related help me through the tough times without KamiKoto moments, I'm a Misakafag but fucking Haruee is best grill. I want to hold hands and be electrocuted by Misaka but I want to cook Haruee food that she'll love until she can't eat anymore.

Got you.

Accelerator = Leader

Kakine = Right hand man

Number 6 = Smart person

Mikoto = Big guy

Mugino = Token evil teammate

Misaki = Chick

Gunha = Auxillary member

>Mikoto
>Not barbarian

This is a good list

>What is the 'right' way to do tsundere?
not at all

Gunha is pretty red ranger

Mikoto would probably be a part time vigilante

Like Spider-Man

Makise kurisu

This was a great MAD

yozorass top tsun

fite me

But I love it when tsunderes are reduced to sobbing wrecks who need a prince to save them