A famous actor in Hollywood who's part Jewish by the way is quoted as saying this...

A famous actor in Hollywood who's part Jewish by the way is quoted as saying this. It's an advert for childline by the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtvt2VFPw4&feature=youtu.be&t=38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>When some yankee mystery meat starts blabbering about their 1/64th racial identity

they are also part irish you antisemite meanie

>Rashida Jones
Hnnnnnggg wtf I love racemixing now

Is she forgetting how much plastic surgery she had to remove her "proud" black features?

>I identify as something Im not and if you have a problem thats on you

You LOOKED just like any other mulatto.

>in the next 50 years, people will start looking more and more like me
Spoiler: here's what they'll actually end up looking like after decades of mixing.

While I was disappointed in my genetic test results in that I am 1% jewish, it has given me the freedom to make all the holocaust jokes I want in public.

I always thought she was just a high yella negress

L O W
I
Q

Charge your phone dummy

>promoting race mixing
>paid to look white
what did she mean by this

B L E A C H E D

>bleaches her skin
Yes what a proud biracial woman.

"High Yella"

youtube.com/watch?v=rBtvt2VFPw4&feature=youtu.be&t=38s

If you want a preview of this future, look at Brazil

I've never understood this type of thinking. The:
>racial pride! I'm proud of being black!
>that's cultural appropriation!
people are totally at odds with the:
>I'm one sixteenth Cherokee so it's okay if I do it
>the future will be muddy brown, say goodbye to distinct racial groups!
people. Don't they see that this 50 year projection of how things will be will only be a world where things are even worse? Just the fact that in a few generations people will be even further debased from their cultural heritage will cause further unrest. I mean, just look at how many terrorists here in Europe turn out to be second-generation immigrants. They resent that they've retroactively been removed from a place/culture they feel they belong.

Rashida's lying to herself. She definitely has an identity crisis. And if she can't have an identity, NO ONE can have an identity

it's because both those groups have a culture to hold onto 100% of the time. Neither are truly mixed. Any amount of blackness in the US = you identify as black.

meanwhile those Cherokee princess fags are 1) not really fucking part Indian and 2) only partake in the culture on occasional trips to go see a pow wow.

multicult is a meme spread by people who have a concrete cultural structure already. mixed people, as in genuinely culturally blended people, never enjoy being pulled at in two different directions.

t. honky living in Indian territory where the feathers have stronger southern accents than the city people do

I don't care, I'd still fuck her.