Other urls found in this thread:

jvcmusic.co.jp/-/SampleStreamMeta/VTCL-35236/-/-/3/A.html
macross.jp/delta/story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7 hours before airing
>still no preview

At this point I think they only do them on Sundays from now on

Freyja in china dress soon.

I find it hilarious that they're forcing the audience to feel sympathy for Windermere just because they're a bunch of pretty boys whose sole job is to make fujoshits wet despite their actions.

I heard we are getting a new song but I hope it's not just a cover or something

they went full tyrant after previous episode
funny hoe their aim change from "we want to free ourselves from NUNG" to "we want to take over the whole galaxy cause we're the best protoculture race".
superiority complex at it's finest.

just a matter of time before some of the aerial knights defect, especially master hermann and cassimm

>they went full tyrant

Mindcontrolling and subjugating entire planets against their will isn't tyranny enough?

Is that what they're trying to do? I feel no remorse for windermere, they have the worst fucking characters, the worst episodes, worst music, and they're convinced brainwashing people into slaves is justified because "m..muh dimensional bomb." One bomb wasn't enough the only good thing that's come from them is Freyja .

since it's probably gonna be a somewhat melancholy episode involving hayate's dad, I'm guessing a new variation of giraffe blues

This one probably.
jvcmusic.co.jp/-/SampleStreamMeta/VTCL-35236/-/-/3/A.html

Is this going to be a breather episode? Two I can handle but three?

Define breather episode. Ones that have no battles? Well technically the last one did have one. It was more of a character episodes, sorely needed, and i think this will be too. It might quite possibly have action too that is continued in the next episode, or the actions begins next episode for sure.

this week's episode gonna end in a cliffhanger again I bet

Lady M fucking when

That was the only way they could stand on equal footing and liberate their cluster.

Then Megane Hitler manipulates a shota ino leading the Wind Reich. Shota's older brother is okay wth this too.

i didnt watch a single chap of this but i want to know , any reference to minmay hikaru and misa or their whereabouts/fate? or some references to miriya and max?

they're never gonna touch upon it senpai. Let it go.

there's one for max and millia, since one of the delta pilot is their granddaughter

>Megaroad crew
They're dead jim.

i dont know macross frontier one guy leiv motiv was to search for them know wth happened i think was the villain maybe i dont remember so maybe they eventually will

could it be daughter of mylenne basara? or one of the 9 if remember correctly children of miriya max?

Miranda's daughter. Also Basara is pure.

>rely on magical space noise to incapacitate and enslave the enemy

Windmere are cowards.

It's war user.

Lady M at the birthday party for sure! Can't wait!

Senpaaai, that guy in Frontier. That was you senpai. You're an old man now senpai, who still clings to hope

The zentran, owner of the Frontier? Don't think he was even mentioned in the movies.

he was the owner of SMS, not of frontier.

Yeah, I remember that guy. He wanted to create the universe-wide communication network in the hope to hear from Minmay, right?

They're MIA. Probably in another dimension.

>3 hours before airing
>still no preview

Hng so cute. she take a revenge of Hayate stealing her apple in episode 14.

Lynn minmay is dead, she appear in sheryl manga.

Like, as a ghost or something?

Or do you get to see her die?

She's became fold ghost like Sara.

You ever see the force ghosts in Starwars?
like that

you realize it isn't canon right? Like Kawamori doesn't go "I'm not touching it" for 30 years to have a side manga then casually decide it. Just like that ps2 video game with the plaque of minmays supposed last message of them going to a black hole they heard music from? Also not strictly canon.

Just looking forward to the meltdown when Lady M's identity is revealed.

That would be interesting.

But I don't think it would make sense to keep it this secret for so long. It won't be Minmay.

>they went full tyrant after previous episode
Roid is the one who went full tyrant.

The younger Knights are all gung ho about it because that's all they know but the older Knights are like "what the fuck is this shit"

>Shota's older brother is okay wth this too.
For now. And only because of Heinz.

will we get kyun kyun today?

That would complete the set, wouldn't it user? Let's hope.

Yeah the moment the plan puts Heinz at risk or threatens to screw windermere over is the moment that Keith will move to take out Roid.

Right now he'll probably play nice with the whole scheme unless his hand is forced (like someone - third party? - realises his loyalites are in question and tries to force him out / get rid of him before he can act)

No, today is a new song

>no preview
At this stage it's either staff laziness or what happens this ep is game changing and thus super spoilerly.

Is this the longest we've waited?

Probably. Its always been up before the episode airs though, it looks like it may be the first time where this doesn't happen

Oh, I really hope this proceeds as you say. Roid takes them more and more into danger and ruin. Keith sees this and finally steps up to DO THE RIGHT THING.

And then someone shadowy pushes them both down the stairs and assumes control, Keith made to look like a kid again.

Something like that would be interesting.

Fuck, I'm feel bad about this.

Roid is already going full villain. I think the show was intentionally supposed to make us think Roid was the good leader and Keith the bad one based on the first half because Keith seemed like he didn't care about Heinz but now it seems like after Gramia died, the roles reversed.

idolfags
not even once

It must be a such a terrible episode that they are delaying the preview so as to not kill the hype.

PREVIEW IS HERE

明後日はフレイア15歳のバースデイ。フレイアを元気付けようと、マキナのアイデアで、サプライズパーティを開くことに決まった。だが、ハヤテは誕生日プレゼントに何を選べばいいのか、まったくのノープラン。見かねたミラージュが買い物に付き合うのだが……

macross.jp/delta/story/

IT'S FREYJA'S BIRTHDAY HOLY SHIT

This is bait

>another Freyja episode
dropped

It's Freyja's birthday 11.03

Seems to be a filler episode again. When are they gonna start the story again?

>Last episode
>Filler

I like that Mirage is out shopping too. Might be interesting.

待田堂子 did the script this time, not Nemoto or Higuchi or the Boruto guy like before.

What would you call the docking episode?

The day after tomorrow is Freyja's birthday.
Makina decided to make a surprise party. Hayate doesn't know what gift to give to Freyja. He and Miarge are out shopping

Agonising over a birthday gift to give to Freyja - feat jealous Mirage

GIVE
HER
THE
D

Recently, she did Kuromukuro episode 4(also a shopping episode).

Christ I REALLY FUCKING HOPE they don't drag on the 'what the hell did papa Immelman do??' question out for too long and instead just answer it this ep.

I mean don't get me wrong - an ep about Freyja coming to terms with lifespan differences is great stuff, but if they add ANOTHER mystery to the evergrowing pile I'll scream.

Lucky Star
Idolmaster
Allison and Lilia

>見かねたミラージュが買い物に付き合うのだが

Nah Mirage is not jealous, she's in JUST status, look at her face.

Is that good or bad?

>Cute triangle hijinks
>Cute Freyja being gori gori
>No news on who dropped the bomb
>No news on papa Immelman

I honestly don't know what to think right now.

Filler-ish but was more of an aftermath sort of thing.

Last episode was absolutely not filler though

>Buying a gift for another girl with your crush
Why can't the staff stop bullying MiraMira?

Where are my wings.io friends at? Let's ride the wind together!

>It's Hayate's Birthday they said
>Hayate's dad dropped the bomb they said
>Hayate is going to be very depressed they said
Can't wait for another Freyja episode.

I still think those second and third things can happen

To be fair, i still expect there will be battle in this episode, since Kawamori is still one of the storyboard.

>two filler episodes with minimal plot developements
>third incoming
Is Delta getting struck by the mecha show second cour curse without even being split cours?

>Happy birthday Freyja! Oh by the way it seems like my dad killed a bunch of your people, now let's have some cake!

Just kidding, if we do get the reveal this ep he'll probably be angsting on the inside while trying to act all genki for Freyja's special day on the outside (and failing badly).

What are the odds of Mirage winning the triangle now?

So what about Hayate's issue? Will it be like this?
>Happy birthday Freyja
>Thanks for the gift, I heard that your dad suck I will pity sing at you then

Guys, since neetball isn't streaming today, what are the alternatives?

At this point it's either sky end or Freyja.

cd1212 from the same site

He was also on the storyboard for episode 14.
I'm not expecting a battle this time. It would be great if something big happened since the next volume is coming out in 5 days, but I don't think they plan like that.

99.99%

0.00%
...Okay like maybe 1% if she actually manages not to be sidelined this ep.

10112 from billbill. This one is little delay.

People say that he wasn't streaming for the last 2 episodes.

Same as AJ Styles beating John Cena clean.

75%

As a Freyjafag it would be more interesting to see Freyja btfo so I support Mirage.

I like how they showed off her tits in this one. Saved.

You're gonna like Muv Luv.

Hayate and mirage go on shopping. The day where miragefags have been praying for have arrived! Mirage will win!