One Punch Man

English dub has finally started!

I really like the VAs they got. Thoughts?

Toonami shit is Sup Forums

Nope. It's anime. Sorry to trigger you.

Haha fuck yes FUCK YES I love ONE punch man and now it's in English so i can finally watch it. Cannot wait any longer. Saiyans will finally win any superhero fans of the west over tired of that American crap.....soo dumb.

Wait what, where nigger where, all I saw was this on twitter

The dub is garbage like the anime, kill yourself.

On Toonami right now brother

No

I'm on the west coast, damn.

>Show is basically about the deconstruction of the shonen genre
>Casuals love it because it flexes their smug boner

Cancer.

Anime is cartoons, just made by nips.

You'll get it soon. It's worth the wait.

I'm sorry it makes fun of your favorite animu and hurts your butt feelings

>favorite animu
>shounen genre
You'd have to have really shit taste for that to be the case.

So what's your excuse then?

>has a favorite anime show
>hasn't watched hundreds of shows to realise having favorites is moot

what kind normie casual fag are you user?

The voice actors in the dub are terrible, and I usually only like dubs. I love the show but this is just really disappointing.

Saitama's VA sounds more annoyed than non-chalant, which is how I imagined him sounding.

Also I think they're really phoning it in because they saw the numbers for OPM in japan and thought "hey, free money!" so they're not even trying.

Saitama is almost perfect. It doesn't sound natural when he yells but for the most part he's got it down.

Wow it's the first episode and the only recurring character so far is Saitama. But if you don't like his voice you have shit taste and are beyond saving anyway.

>Show is basically about the deconstruction of the shonen genre
No.

>shit taste
not an argument :^)

It is when Max nails pretty much every aspect of Saitama's character in his voice. If you can't recognize that then you don't have a valid opinion on dubs, English or otherwise.

kill yourself

No. The best new anime finally got a dub and I have everything to live for. Maybe if you're so mad you should kill yourself.

It's satire, why does no one get this?

It's just a regular battle manga but with the author being more honest/blatant about what's going to happen when the fighting starts.

His dubbed voice was better than I was expecting from the preview. I'm very curious how the dub of Tatsumaki's voice sounds.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Speak for yourself.

No. Satire is an element of the show, but it is such a fucking tiny part of it.

I have no idea what you're talking about, stacy-esque annunciations on the beginning or ending of words don't sound bored like saitama or quality at all. It sounds like a whore got her drink wrong at starbucks and is mildly annoyed. The quality of every monster voice except vaccine man is laughable as well. The personality of Saitama is totally missed with this VA.
If your opinion is so much more valid than mine explain what constitutes his "spot on" performance.

I agree it's not 100% satire, I was just correcting the person who commented before, claiming it was a deconstruction.

I just want season 2 to happen
Also, the ONE version hasn't been updated in 2 months, that's up with that?

You're really fabricating this "annoyed" performance you claim Max is giving. It's very clearly a bored and sarcastic tone. He may sound a little annoyed for maybe two instances, but that's not out of character. Saitama gets annoyed at having to listen to the villains explain how strong they think they are and how doomed the world is. He hates listening to stories longer than he has to. It's even a recurring theme, but you'd know that if you had a clue what you were talking about.

I know it is satirical but only to such an extent. Calling it a deconstruction is fucking stupid. Are you, by chance, one those fans who argues that none of the series is meant to to be taken seriously? That it is a critique on modern battle manga instead of it being an affectionate parody?

>with the author being more honest/blatant about what's going to happen when the fighting starts.

What? Most of the gags between fight scenes are dramatic scenarios in battle manga but with a humorous spin.

We all know sub is better but post dubs that are genuinely good

>Black lagoon
>Death note
>Eureka 7 (except renton and eureka)
>Dragon ball (Mexican and English)
>Hellsing ultimate
>Cowboy boop beep
>Dandy
>Rebuild Eva's
>Early naruto
>Yu yu hakusho

That's all I got

I think these are the only ones that don't kill my ears.

The

He's working on mob psycho.

Lol you're speaking as if I haven't watched the anime before. I understand that he sometimes sounds annoyed hearing backstories but nothing like that even happened on the first ep.
Maybe you're a dubfag like me and it's a difference in opinion but this annoyed, obviously fake tired way that he delivers lines doesn't work for me. I would have preferred a monotone emotionless(save for annoyance, seriousness or anger) delivery on everything just like the sub.

FMA was pretty good, Stein's Gate too.

I am a dubfag.

Constant monotone would have been way overkill. He's supposed to come across as disinterested, not autistic.

I didn't want a robot but this voice is way too in the middle of disinterested and normal shounen voice acting. It's not utter trash but it's definitely not the Saitama I wanted to hear and again this is a dubfag here.

He updates it whenever he wants to, to him it's just a hobby.

I'm not saying it isn't meant to be taken seriously, I was just splitting hairs.

Although I worded that wrong, I see it as more like what deadpool was back in the 90s, a normal story about a hero that exaggerates popular cliches for the sake of humor.

Because of this people often mistake it for critique or deconstruction, which they could see it isn't if they read between the lines.

Or read it at all.

>he does it for fun

She'll probably have the same VA that Rouge the Bat had or something. I imagine her sounding like a grown woman for some reason.

>FLCL
>Ghost Stories (gag dub)

The comedy fights wouldn't be funny without the drama created beforehand.

But i don't disagree with you.

wow the first posts are literally angry dweebs being overly negative about eng dubs -_- stay classy Sup Forums

you didnt know?

Posting dubs that are better than subs.

DBZ
Bebop
Trigun
Baccano
Space Dandy
One Punch Man
Golden Boy

You can disagree if you want, but you're wrong. Deal with it.

Don't forget FMA.

lol I made this thread full knowing there would be mad nerds posting completely out of spite. I brought it to Sup Forums because it's still a pretty chill board.

I think the guy who voices Ed (vic McFagFag) is a hack. So i'm gonna avoid saying FMA.

what's your opinion of the KlK dub?

I still think he does a good job with Edward so I give him that much credit. I know he's a hack and a complete dick but let's be fair. Plus the rest of the voices are great.

You left out the greatest dub of all time.

Fuck One ShitOnAEntireGenre Man.

I just want to know when THIS dub is being released.

It's not a deconstruction.

Drink bleach.

I don't like Mech anime.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex has a based dub

>no GitS
>no FMA
>no FLCL
>And no best dub of all time, Ghost Stories

>How dare you criticize my fav animu

Dude I like Shonen but even I have to acknowledge how fucking stupid it is. Honestly One Punch Man is necessary. Shonen fans who blindly defend the genre need some self awareness.

Sounds very much like this green chick:

Was Dr. Slump One Punch Man before One Punch Man? Everyone acts like this is something new.

Yeah dude totally, that's exactly what I said.

>English dub

Please do fucking kill yourself OP

Arale herself is never bored though, being a robo-autist.

The difference is that Arale wasn't presented as the strongest character ever, and even still enjoyed the power she had. Two different sides of the spectrum.

>no GitS
on my list of things to watch
>no FMA
the show itself is overrated. No point in commenting on a "great dub" of a show i don't really like.
>no FLCL
LOLSORANDUMB
>And no best dub of all time, Ghost Stories
I thought it wasn't even that funny. The jokes were corny. Golden Boy is superior.

Stay salty, nerd.

The same basic concept though

OPman kinda went downhill after where the anime let off in the manga. The only redeeming part is Fubuki, Tornado's sister.

While I am at it, S2 for AoT is going to suck after like ep. 5 with all the political bullshit (think the Star Wars prequels)

It's really not. Arale is strong, but she's not the strongest, nor is she a slave to her own power. Saitama is the strongest in his universe and he hates it.

It only went downhill because of ONE and Murata doing the tournament delays.

I feel like I'm the only one who's noticed Murata's art took a hit after the alien invasion chapters.

It's not worse, but it's a lot less detailed than it used to be.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>AoT
>political arc
>S2
Nah, it won't go that far.

Maybe he is just trying to speed up to meet the demand after OPM has become a real hit.

I don't know, I kinda liked the garou arc
though they sure dialed down the tone and overall over-the-top-ness of the entire thing, which I enjoyed

I also wish to know this.

AOTY 2015 for sure. I know Richard Epcar who is the voice director of the series and voice of Jigen has recently said they had finished recording the series and are waiting for "them" to release it.

Who the fuck is "them"? I don't think it was ever said who was releasing it.

What? No Comratei High School.

OPM is fucking Mob Psycho 100 clone even by the same author. It's boring as fuck, It's shit,

So what I can't be fuckingg hyped about something I love now? Everything is about ulterior agendas with people here..

It's a shame, they had a rare chance to keep full artistic license when creating a remake but the quality is slipping for the sake of padding out time for the eventual S2 anime.

It made sense at first to give Garou more time to establish himself as a threat but now it's just getting excessive, they aren't even going to use half of this in the anime.

Nice bait, faggot.

fuck. watching shit weekly is dumb as shit now. Too bad Netflix didn't get the license to OPM. They're too busy shitting out CG garbage like Ajinn and Knights of Sidonia, as well as a generic shounin like seven deadly sins, and some shitty mecha anime they just put out which doesn't even have a Dub.

The only great semi-exclusive thing Netflix has put out was Cyborg 009 Vs Devil-Man. Would be nice to get a BD release of that.

Anyway. fuck this weekly shit.

Fugg I meant saitama damn autocorrect man...

sayians is not a word so you cant blame autocorrect

It does if he uses it enough in conversations on his phone.

Eric Vale or Johnny Yong Bosch should of played Genos.

I'm just happy Todd Faggot Habberkock didn't end up voicing Saitama. Literally would of not watched it because of his dumbass voice.

Who the fuck says sayians that often? Come on.

Dunno.

It's just a guess.

Not Sup Forums, fuck off.

>Anything but mexican subs.
>Worth watching.

Gringos pls

>dubs
Check mine.

>anime is not Sup Forums
lol

Don't have cable. Where can I watch this shit

You're too late buddy. Maybe you can find it online tomorrow or something.

It feels like ONE is running out of ideas, the latest chapers have been boring as fuck and I can't help but think this new arc about another heroes organization is similar to the monsters organization in the sense that it's heroes hq vs other organization of bad guys.

is TV really the only way to watch this