The customer is always right.

Can't even rn

>that font

Dat rhetoric:

> most of the kids is to scared of her
> too dark
> ALL CAPS

A nog wrote this.

Kind of a shitty thing to do. At least the black bitch has a job, which is more than I can say about 99% of their race.

"most of the kids is scared of her"

The rest of the ghetto speak got corrected with auto-correct. You know they didn't spell "you're" correctly originally.

Sent by a black. Case closed.

Wow, this is the realest letter I've ever seen in my life

This looks real

The left is so deranged they actually think people believe notes and letters like these. The are so hysterical about racism they think racists are running around accosting black people yelling MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN in their faces.

>obvious errors to make the big mean racist look unintelligent

And yet this will actually fool some people

Just fucking gas me already, September already ended

Hey Laqueesha, whatcha doing?

this. Font and Ebonics writing style.

false flag - nignog wrote this.

NEXT

>that grammar
No. Learn how to apostrophe

False flag.

Why do niggers always do this and why can't they ever make it believable?

I was thinking the same thing.

>is scared of her

Why do I get the feeling the nigger wrote it and is hoping to either get fired and sue or start a go fund me page

I totally believe this is real. That font is the only logical selection for a trump supporter and that sign of is totally the signature of a trump supporter.

>all those comments actually believing this shitty hoax
Unbelievable

WHATCHA DOIN RABBI?

why pick such a horrible font?

>Piglit on a niglet

The font makes it ever so slightly believable

>just trying "TO MAKE YOUR DAYCARE GREAT AGAIN"
How do you do, fellow Trump supporters?

Also
>not nor
>lack of commas and apostrophes
>gratuitous Trump reference
Definitely written by a non-White, reminds me of "vote trump" on a burned black church. These 'people' cannot into thinking like Whites so they always make it obvious that it's a hoax/ff.

Cleary written by a black person. No white person (or anyone else) would say: "most the kids IS scared..." -mystery solved.

>child's birthday party invitation tier font

hey rabbi what you doin?

Fakest shit i've read in my life

>obvious spelling and grammar errors to make it look like le dumb right winger
>retarded font that only a woman would choose
>LE MAKE XYZ GREAT AGAIN pushed into the end to make ebil drumpf supporters guilty

It's so no one would know it's her handwriting. ;)

because it's fake and gay.

Sent anonymously by you, rabbi.

That was clearly written by a nigger pretending to be white. They always send these kind of things. You can tell by how they use the word "is".

hey rabbi watch- oh fuck they're not even trying anymore.

>written in the voice of a lefty
>uses contrived examples of institutionalized racism as rhetoric
>ends it with an allusion to Trump so as to paint anyone who supports as racist

Obvious false flag.

lol this

Even if it is fake, this needs to happen more often.

>easy as a conservative to mimic lefties
>impossible for lefties to mimic conservatives
Why is this?

This is a Jewish trick.

Wow this totally isn't fake at all.

>all those people who think it's real despite the blatantly obvious MAKE DAYCARE GREAT AGAIN part

It easier to mimic something less complex.

the black employee is trying to get that lawsuit money against some cheap daycare

fuckin lol

>if she needs a job mcdonalds has a diverse hiring policy

I hope we get updated on when this comes out as a fraud.
But alas, sadly it shall undoubtedly be forgotten.

> Watcha doin there Lexi?

Fake and gay.

daycares are the new alt-right symbol

The only people that ever cared about dark vs light skin blacks are blacks themselves. To other races, they're all just niggers.

Another fucking hoax no fucking doubt. Why do they fucking do this?

Thanks for this totally not fake at all 100% real letter.

Probably the nigger that worked there wrote it herself so she can get her 15 minutes to go and cry on the Ellen Degenerate show and get some free gibs.

You'd be surprised
I was still at ASU when "white supremacist" dropped pamphlets around the campus with things like
"Pssst, white person. Stop apologizing. We don't owe them anything,"
"Come save the white race with us."
"Still scared of being called racist? May we suggest not caring anymore! (President-elect Donald) Trump didn't, right?"
I can't find the link anymore but I remember them claiming one said
"we're going to kill you niggers"
The shit of it all, I had two classrooms I walked into in which we spent the entire day talking about how wrong this is and how "Trump supporters should feel horrible for tolerating this hate"
I was wearing my Trump shirt that day because it was after the election was decided. Had I now been a beaner I'm fairly certain those fat pigs would have gone off on me and gone full blown trigglypuff on my ass.
They completely believed the pamphlets to be real and when I suggested they might be false flags they ignored me, did not offer a rebuttal and kept going on about how ruined and done we all were because Trump was now potus.
These people will completely buy into this shit, make no mistake.

Racists have shit taste in font, unsurprising.

it is written by the nigger employee herself.:

the already mentioned 'most of the kids is scared of her' is clearly nigger speak

the 'too dark' and 'hire a light skinned blacked' is very telling and hilarious. no one cares about shades of blackness/light skinnedness more than blacks themselves. an ACTUAL racist white person would just say 'NO MORE NIGGERS!' and demand they hire a WHITE person. no racist who cares enough to write a letter is ONLY racist against 'dark skinned's and okay with 'light skinned's. they would be racist across the board.

'shes not the first thing a child nor the parents want to see as soon as they walk in the daycare' - the use of nor here makes no sense, nigger trying to sound more 'white'

'choose wisely remember WE THE PARENTS PAY YOUR MORTAGE.' - of course the nigger doesnt know how to spell mortgage, why would they know how to spell something they'll never have. it is also oddly specific threat because not all business owners have mortgages, its clearly something the employee knows about her boss.

and lastly the 'PS Just trying to...' is the most black part of the message. NO WHITE PERSON IN THE WORLD ENDS A LETTER WITH 'JUST SAYIN'....'

they will probably find evidence she used the company printer to print the letter too.

>clearly fake and bait
>RACISM IS REAL!

Any black person can send a letter like this to their own job for immunity from getting fired

The make X great again shit always makes these so obviously fake.

>that fucking letter

look at those Ebonics, looks like a negress wrote it

this

>is scared of her
Fucking niggers

*had I not been a beaner

Wow the niggers are really learning well from their handlers

no self respecting white person would use the joker font, clearly written by a nigger

Actual preschool employee fag here.

That's clearly fake, while stranger things have happened, the vast majority of preschool employees and clients are leftists. The right wingers tend to either only care about the curriculum or run a co-op with other neighbors

We had parents wearing black lives matter shirts and parents who voted bernie because they had 12 kids. Black employees are given so many breaks.

Finally, adult matters are handled with adult fonts, no paperwork (and believe me there is a lot of paperwork) is ever done in fucking comic sans. It's always times New Roman 12pt font because we aren't in middle school

A real racist would just take their kid out or burn the place down

God I hope the lefties in the comments demand a full investigation. Maybe Rachel Maddow can open with it.

exactly what i came to say

is that a font white people tend to use? I really don't think so

>Implying a mother/father with a kid knows how to install a custom font.

>Implying this isn't fake as fuck and staged by said black receptionist because she is afraid she will get fired.

>Flase flag racism for best job security.

Oi, rabi watch ya doin there?

I've never seen anyone but black people use that font. What's the deal with that

we should report this to lexi's local police so they can investigate it

"anonymously sent by a parent" Alright, which one of you saw the wonderful opportunity to send this savage letter?

The nigger employee wrote the letter

She didnt even take the time to change the font of the schools computer

Fake as fuck. It's hard to believe people like that exist, because they don't except in libtard imagination and subsequent propaganda.

That font gave me cancer

>the 'too dark' and 'hire a light skinned blacked' is very telling and hilarious. no one cares about shades of blackness/light skinnedness more than blacks themselves. an ACTUAL racist white person would just say 'NO MORE NIGGERS!' and demand they hire a WHITE person. no racist who cares enough to write a letter is ONLY racist against 'dark skinned's and okay with 'light skinned's. they would be racist across the board.

I want to re-emphasis that a real racist would have said 'NO NIGGERS' somewhere in the letter, the word NIGGER would appear at least 5+ times in a real racist letter. only a NIGGER would write an anti-NIGGER letter without using the word NIGGER

>An institution that oversees the early education of children hired a nigger that can barely string together a sentence in English
>Developed state
Explain yourselves burgers

This is real, my 8 year old confirmed it after telling me truly why black lives matter and hypothesising the future of America without Drumpf as president.

They can't read cursive but they can read that they think its a reasonable inbetween.

she typed that and "sent it" to herself. also, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. fuck off, retard. no bump.

Eewww! Black people.
I've lived next door to them, and I can say, you don't want them near you or your children.

LMFAO

Truth hurts. If we ever enable white flight 2.0 without forced integration, where everyone applies these common sense thoughts to their city just as those parents do to their children, AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN IN JUSt 20 YEARS

If there was ever a "nigger" typeface, this is it.

inb4 confirmed fake

>Probably lexi

Case solved

100% fake

>t. reddit

>most of the kids is

Liberals aren't good at false flag either, it seems. They really do live in their own bubble where they think this is a realistic representation of their ideological opponents.

>tfw no robin hood paper hat