youtube.com/watch?v=QRAp8KyTnsE
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Q9gtBmZK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K-On!

What is the most overrated OP?

Reply related.

(Hyouka is great)

Literally every moe/idol anime

Hyouka is underrated as fuck, one of my only 10/10s. Beautiful series.

Your favorite anime.

This. Hyouka is beautiful.

>tfw you found out the sleeping Hyouka meme was actually real.

I disagree. K-ON in and of itself was the peak of Kyoani's moe making machine.
Everything after that was them just trying to shoehorn what worked in K-ON to their other works.
One can feel that they're just sticking to a formula after that.

These

Why is every KyoAni series style over substance

Dragon Ball Z

I think you mean SHAFT.

You posted it.
>muh subtle character interaction

That's because all of the character development flew over your head.

Tell me how Hyouka and Hibike didn't have any substance, I dare you

haruhi
code geass

Hyouka will go down as a classic sorry to tell you Op

Attack on Titan

>hibikek
>substance
sorry no

Kumiko is literally the most developed, complex and fletched-out female character in the past 10 years. Don't even try to argue this fact, geekboys.

Lain

Girls und Panzer

baito dess

Gintama
Re: Zero
Anything Type-Moon
Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop
Fullmetal Panic
Steins;Gate
Psycho Pass

Okay I'll bite, sure a lot of people only like the whole cute girls doing cute things aspect even though the TV series was "okay." but der Film was legitimately really really good.

Are you listing 0/10s?

Everyone who has watched Hibike agrees.

This is pretty obvious bait, but Kumiko is a good character.

Re:Zero is probably the most overrated tv series this season.

Is Hibike the first and only anime you've seen? Would explain.

Re:Zero was fucking garbage from the beginning, I don't know why it got an adaption.

Berserk

Evangelion

This fucking garbage

Toradora. It's not bad but it's nothing special either.

>I only watched one anime in 10 years.

jojo

Durarara is fucking boring and filled with brats other than the blond and his buttbuddy.

Madoka Magica

Osomatsu-san

>Musical schoolgirls anime
>Good in any aspect

FLCL. Just try and prove me wrong.

The first half was decent

Holy shit OP, did you have to bait the Hyouka fans again?

Hyouka was really good, great direction, interesting characters, strong stories, with some obvious flaws and a couple weak leads. It's like an 8/10.

The problem is all these Hyouka fans who think it's completely beyond reproach for some reason. They act like it's perfect. I don't know if they're false-flagging or if it just strikes a chord with some genre of autist, but they shit up every Hyouka thread with delusion.

I watched Hibiki and I disagree.

>I like Euphonium!
>I like girls!
There. Kumiko's full character explained.

>It's like an 8/10.
6/10 at best

Dropped Houka after that haunted house/stage play 'arc' (for lack of a better word)

It just wasn't interesting and judging by wikipedia nothing ultimately happened over the course of the show

I would actually be very interested to see who Sup Forums would run against her.

That being said, I don't know about "developed," "complex," and "fleshed-out" specifically. Like I don't think she had enough screentime to be the most "fleshed-out" character in the past ten years. Her character just doesn't have that much going on. There's not that much to flesh out.

That being said, she's one of my favorite female characters from the last ten years, certainly. She may have the most realized, effective, interesting, and realistic arc of any female character in the last ten years, or at least she's a contender. Her relationship with Reina may be one of the most interesting between any two female characters in terms of its real-world themes of idealism vs. realism, pragmatism/cynicism vs. romanticism, post-modernism vs. modernism, etc.

>started both paragraphs with "that being said"
Fuck me, time for bed.

Nope not overrated if so give reasons

Never wake up.

hyouka is just bakemonogatari except good

dubs confirm

KIMI NO MIIIISTERIIIIII

youtube.com/watch?v=QRAp8KyTnsE

>Romance/School anime
>Good

>getting triggered by romance

romance is fine

kyoanus romance is terrible

Kyoani romance is miracles

I literally never understood why people watches romance anime, i find it stupid.

Some of us need to vicariously experience love and affection.

Honestly romance is anime is pretty trash. It seems like nips are really bad at writing it. Tamako Love Story was a mess. My favorite anime romances are probably Whisper of The Heart (the romance is still awkwardly handled, but it feels real and it's enshrined in an absolutely gorgeous story with perfect characters) and Kare Kano, by far Anno's best work.

kare kano is good because they actually fuck regularly

This is certainly a factor, yes. I just pretend it ended at episode eighteen.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6Q9gtBmZK8

Kaji
White album 2

White Album 2 is the most 5/10 anime I've ever seen.

just depends on the writing

something like kiznaiver or hibike is melodramatic trash but i thought relife did a good job.

This and SAO

Mob Psycho is absolute garbage.

It's fucking Gintama, there has never been a show more overrated than gintama.

This.

Come the fuck on, there's literally nothing more overrated than Hunter x Hunter, it's like the word "overrated" was made for it.

This and SAO

>draw a feministic lesbian with shitty personality
>Sup Forums will defend this

>Gintama
>overrated
I wish, is like the most underrated series ever.

Hyouka is good, but the ending is so fucking nothing

It feels like they just wanted to make a s2

>hibike is melodramatic trash but i thought relife did a good job

Kumiko is good because her interaction with Reina

Otherwise, she is just a plain and generic highschool girl animu MC

not really

she's a lot more biting, mean, and flawed than your average MC, especially your average female MC

Every single anime that has a general on Sup Forums everyday.

That's because that's actually the case. It's one of the shows really obvious flaws. It basically just ends on a really semi-significant point of character development in the middle of a long-running story. The finale would've been fine if it were just any random ep in the middle, and honestly the Valentine's Day ep would've made a better finale just because it was like ten times better and had more of a resolution vibe.

But lots of people hate Hyouka, opinion on it is very split

>hibike is melodramatic
This meme always gets me salty.

I think most people who hate it on Sup Forums are just reacting to its ridiculous fans on here. They watch Hyouka and they think it's kinda boring or not for them or too SoL for them or whatever. Then they go into a thread and see all these idiots talking about how it's this miraculous masterpiece with infinite depth and nuance, and telling everybody who tries to disagree with them that they just didn't "get it." So they go the opposite way and say that Hyouka was a pile of shit.

Really it's sort of just an extreme version of Sup Forums's reaction to every anime ever made.

Furi Kuri or Cowboy Bebop.

Steins gate. Anyone who thinks it's good, intelligent or deep sould kill himself

But it is good, user.

Intelligent and deep, no, but it's fun. The fanbase is cancer though.