Collapse

Why doesn't modern society just collapse already so we can rebuild from the bottom up?

Go away Pol Pot, your ideas didn't work, remember?

>wanting something to get destroyed so that you can rebuild it
how about creating something better?

Because if it does, (((they))) are going to rebuild it from the top down

If you're basing a foundation on current societal trends, then there isn't hope in any of that. Too much degeneracy.

They own it all anyways.

How does wishing the end of a degenerate and decaying society make me a Marxist?

Why can't you just watch asian pop videos and masturbate quietly like the rest of the proles?

Just like Pol Pot then, thanks for proving my point.

>they can build anything

Explain?

becasue your a fucking loser projecting the fact that your life is shit one everyone else

Not gonna happen. All this societal decay is planned.

no its not

You don't think that

Sound like a manifestation of Pol Pot's ideals?

Because no one is paying attention except us and we're just cyber warriors to them, not a real threat.

Tracer Tong dark age when?

If you think democrats are so terrible maybe you should vote for them since their policies will obviously bring about the collapse of society.

Go ahead, we won't stop you.

>implying dichotomy
Both parties are eager to suck minority dick, my friend.

I kinda wanted Hill to win so the US would finally attack Russia. Doesn't mean it's good for 'our' side, but a world war would be a nice break from shitposting on Sup Forums

You're the biggest stupid faggot kike to "grace" this board with your filthy stringy beard and crumbs of fucking challah bread, ugh I can see you now licking the crumbs you pick out of your beard with those dirty ugly fingers. Kys Jew