Feel guilty about living in a nice neighborhood, goy!

>feel guilty about living in a nice neighborhood, goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7TJOjAKL7Qs
cepr.net/documents/publications/2007-05-no-vacation-nation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Adam Jews Everything

Come pay me rent in Jew York, whitey

And here's another triggered Sup Forums-tard.

I've lost so much respect for this show as of late. It used to be actually entertaining and informative on random subjects, like the TSA or wedding rings. Now it seems like EVERY time I see it again, usually on trending, it's "THIS THING "YOU LIKE WAS MADE BY SLAVES/STEALING NATIVE LAND/GENERAL RACISM! STOP LIKING IT YOU BIGOT!"
I'm not even Sup Forums, I just hate the virtue signaling shit.

there's no denying that the show has a liberal bias

Just because it has a liberal bias doesn't mean he's wrong.

>I'm not even Sup Forums, I just hate the virtue signaling shit.
Don't worry. Some dumbass will probably tell you to go back to Sup Forums anyway.

the disturbing history of your haircut faggot

he looks like jimmy neutron if he gave blowjobs behind the library at a boarding school

white flight ruined america

Facts have a liberal bias, Sup Forumsboy

It was never informative unless you were a dip shit or a stay at home mom who never browsed the internet. I think the only episode I learned anything was the hydration one.

>look at redlining map of Philadelphia from the 1930s
>the neighborhood I grew up in wasn't even built yet and is just a white box that says something like "future housing for high priority residents to be built here"

>Antifa isn't that bad, really!

youtu.be/7TJOjAKL7Qs

Unironically this

>10 ways Bernie can still win!

Are you white and guilty yet?

I couldn't agree more, its a shame today's comedy is being used as a front to push all this political shit.

>Great-grandfather's generation
Pushed west out of the city because of black crime
>Grandfather's generation
Pushed further west because of black crime
>Father's generation
Pushed further west to new suburbs because of black crime
>Me
Pushed to the margins of cow country because of black crime
>Adam
How does it feel to be a racist, goy :^)

based Pence, the hero we dont deserve

Wrekt.

what neighborhood does this guy live in? i bet there are a ton a black people living there.

>college humour
>is some Jimmy Neutron looking dude talking about gentrification
Where's the humour part

Do Americans actually enjoy living here? It's more fucking monotonous than European commieblocks

>running from crime for four generations
Are all Americans this spineless?

>fat jew demonizes white people

Does anyone else beside a handful of liberals and triggered Sup Forumsacks actually watches this crap?

>virtue signaling

When did faggy numale speak like this become okay?

it was only good when it was still on collegehumor as opposed to it being its own show

People with resources got together and built communities to live in, and they even tried to make it nice. I know, it's fucked. They didn't even try to do it with the entire world all at once, they had the nerve to do what they could to improve the quality of life of the people around them. Its disgusting, these people should be put down. People like that are why the world is what it is today.

the ones in the suburbs are, which is why no one respects them

>I think the only episode I learned anything was the hydration one.

But you're proving his point

I guess maybe the middle aged white guy's reactions are funny?

Americans are the most cucked people on planet Earth

Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence

I mean his show is about ruining EVERYTHING

>gender is a social con-struct
>biology has no basis in gender

>trigger warning
you're the man now dawg

t. suburbanite

go take your adderal and watch your mother gulp Merlot you fucking dyke

White Flight was done on purpose. They purposely brought in blacks so white enthnic neighborhoods would break up

I love how much this guy triggers you people, does he have a patreon?

its funny how inaccurate this is.

GO BACK TO Sup Forums NIGGER
i agree with everything you said tbqhfampai

Yeah what would be really manly is if it was actually impossible to call someone out for self-fellating grandstanding. It's sooo beta not to completely capitulate to any loser who can prattle off some teacher's pet shit.

Obligatory: go back to Sup Forums you f*ck.

Sorry. Our businesses aren't run by inhumane pakis so we don't have the need to pass a law that mandates vacation days.

>This report reviewed international vacation and holiday laws and found that the United States is the only advanced economy that does not guarantee its workers any paid vacation or holidays. As a result, 1 in 4 U.S. workers do not receive any paid vacation or paid holidays. The lack of paid vacation and paid holidays in the U.S. is particularly acute for lower-wage and part-time workers, and for employees of small businesses.
cepr.net/documents/publications/2007-05-no-vacation-nation.pdf

>inb4 le old source XD
provide newer source that contradicts the older source or hold your tongue

see
1/4 of the entire US workforce gets no paid vacation and among those that do the average is only 7-9 days

>white people should be forced to live in the same neighbourhood as brown people that were imported by the government against the peoples will who bring crime, culture clash and degeneracy wherever they go
What did he mean by this?

Gender is a social construct; sex is not.

Why do lefties try to use terms that originally made fun of them?

Then come up with a less gay sounding term for it. ‘Virtue signaling’ sounds faggy as fuck.

Hey, do you feel guilty yet?

>Germany
>20
Every full-time employee gets at least 24 days of paid vacation. It's been like that for more than 50 years now

yes

Why the fuck would you pay a burger flipper to take a day off

So I can make up my own gender just like I can make up my own religion, and just like with religion no other person is obligated to recognize it or abide by my made up parameters.

There's not fighting it user. We build great towns and cities only for blacks to move in slowly over time. At first, it's not so bad. A few black kids here and there. A few years later, 40% of the town is black and suddenly you can't/shouldn't go to certain parts. So what do we do? We move. We find another up and coming area and build it again. Or we move back to the places they've destroyed.

>tfw in a 100% white suburb with no crime and haven't seen a black or brown in months

>lower wage gets no paid vacation
please if you even live in the US you'd know there are plenty of jobs that offer paid vacation but only for jobs that aren't shit tier ie. Fryboy shitty grunt work.
Sorry we can't mandate laziness.

You're either not American or are a NEET. Unless you work for a large corporation and are lucky enough to get "benefits" (which are considered basic human rights in every other developed country) you're SOL

they're the same thing retard

But I have entire month of paid vacation this year, my friend.

>workers in shithole, africa have more rights than americans
you can't make this shit up

Like clock work.

this faggot's mug reminds me of this

>go on vacation
>get raped by muslims

kek

"Suburbs" are a legitimately disgusting concept though.

Yeah, I suppose, although, you are an individual and not society.
Also I want it to be clear that I am not defending transgender people by recognizing the differences in the definitions when used in this particular context. I still think it is ridiculous for people to say that they are or attempt to be a different sex because they prefer what society says in masculine and feminine; you can be a famine male and wear whatever you want, but it doesn't make you a woman.

>can't go on vacation
>get raped by niggers and mexicans anyway
woah...

Why would I listen to anyone who looks in the mirror and says "yes this haircut looks good"

"Gender" is a failed social experiment that got two boys killed at the hands of a pedo kike.

America is racist
How is this new?

>originally

triggering in this context has been used way before your epic imageboard wars, user. Especially in psychiatry, ever heard of PTSD?

Do you think Sup Forums created based and redpilled too?

>beg Mr. Shlomo for your one yearly vacation day
>go outside
>get shot

>everyone having their own little plot of land is bad
>small trees everywhere

That's a brand new development, give it thirty years and it will look like pic related.

I work part time at fucking retail and even my coworkers that do full time get paid days off despite their shit pay

They're really not, though.

everydays a vacation in africa so i don't know what your going on about

What was even the point of this video? Being guilty because your neighborhood might have been racist 60 years ago is kind of asinine. It’s like saying you should feel bad for breathing air because you’re taking oxygen from minorities.

>It’s like saying you should feel bad for breathing air because you’re taking oxygen from minorities.
Jewish guilt when?

Why?

Yes they are, it is a type of late capitalist alienation and a consumerist type of false freedom.

You have to be human to feel guilt.

Found the nigger.

In context, using "triggered" as an insult was originally against leftists/liberals, same with snowflake and safe space.

Once you have a family things like safe neighborhoods, good schools, convenient parking, etc. take precedence over nightclubs and trendy restaurants.

Go ahead explain the appeal of them.

That's because virtue signaling IS gay. If your virtue signaling you deserve to get called this flamboyant babyish label. It's meant to infantalize the signaler.

honesty comedy has always been used for politics, it's just a lot more common with all the night time talk shows and less subtle now
hell I miss the days when Bush was president, comedy targeted at him came from both sides and was not anywhere near as in your face.

They got me by the balls senpai. I’ve become a workaholic and keep volunteering for more shifts

>suburbs in 2017
>not living in a heavily gentrified urban area
lmaoing at ur life senpai

fuck off lmao

No niggers.

Not being around niggers.

I’d rather no one uses it. That term just screams stupid nu-internet speak. Why can’t we just say that someone isn’t being genuine?

How? Close proximity to the city with the amenities of the country. It's the bowl of porridge that goldilocks chose.

Peace, tranquility, no city noises is all I can think of. I'd be living in one if I had enough money to move.

Bush was the beginning of terrible political humor that grew stale quickly, Obama made it worse because comedians were more reluctant to make fun of him, making clear their partisan tendencies. Trump is the result of a long line of hackery from liberals and Democrats.