What would you do to her?

Well, what would you do?

pet

fug

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

impregnate

Bathe with

Marry.

Are you telling me what I would do to Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)? I will tell you what I will do to Hanako Oomuro age eight (8). First I will take Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s armpits and rub Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s sweat over my face, shortly before I pick up Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) and dig my nose into Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s cunny and friction burn Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s perineum from vigorous rubbing. I will then proceed to peel off Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s clothes, from head to toe, maintaining constant attention to Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s nipples, rubbing them in a circular motion, enough to make Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) convulse into orgasm. Once I reach Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s pantsu, I will tear them off in a wedgie motion, Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) shrieking for a brief moment of pain/tension before revealing Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s petite yet thicc age eight (8) buttocks. After working my tongue like a buffer on Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s lower cheeks and girl holes I will invite Sakurako Oomuro age thirteen (13) to an platonic yet insecestual threesome with Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) and I, ending the night with Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) covered with my viscous Chinatsu Yoshikawa age thirteen (13) girl-goo.

Ask her if I can go over to her house and spy on Nadeshiko and her girlfriend having sex.

Adopt and raise as my own daughter.

I'm calling the police

ay das jank yo

>?

You're not catching me again, NSA-san.

not again

Replace her with pic related from the daughteru shop as soon as possible

>girl-goo.
l-lewd

Holy fuck the ending got me. Well done.

Feed delicious pancakes dashi.

Rape, always rape.

Please do not sexualize the Hanako

I can't help it. Her body drives me wild.

Duck behind something solid to avoid her eye lasers which are clearly charging up

I'm not a pedophile, but I'd rub my penis on her armpits.

Ask how she's going.
Are her parents around.
If not, help her find her parents.

Is there any other honest response?

Insertion.

Good post

EXHIBITIONIST LOLI!

Eggs

Tell her how fun dick sucking is and then proceed to suck her dick.

All of the above

She clearly wants to hold hands