She's right

She's right.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-BFhrbqmjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OZkGy2VSvjg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too busy reading all the stories about female teachers raping male students.

She’s right about one man. That’s about it

fpbp. My reaction lately hasn't been men this or that. It's been why do we find a new female pedo teacher every week, wtf is going and why are these pedo women popping out of the woodwork.

She’s a cunt. Nothing more.

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns. .

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

She's right. But women also don't have the capacity to think outside the box.

Doing it all the time.
I can't believe the amount of ACTUAL beta cucks there are in this country.

You'd only be surprised that it's men doing these things if you hold the insane delusion that the genders are equal.

If I had a troll account, I'd tell that guy to stop mansplaining and oppressing that poor womyn.

She's only able to say this because men are allowing her to.

Probably because Women don't give a shit about anything, they are self-serving automatons, hardly human

The only reason women don't commit violent crime like men is because they lack the capacity to do so vs men. They are more than adept at violence and cruelty to other women, and scheming machinations to everyone. I'm actually very curious to see what an all women society would look like for the limited time that it could sustain itself.

Yes she's right. Men are motivated and take action, regardless of their cause or whether what they did was good or bad Women do nothing or act as pawns in the grand scheme of things.

YASSS SLAYYY

a disproportionate amount of men are violent retards, yes?

too bad Sup Forums only pays attention to per capita statistics when it says something bad about black people

How is it our fault that women rarely do something that deserves news coverage?

kek kek kek yea man, what's going on with all these perverted female teachers, raping their 12 yo students???

yeah I look at all the male achievements in my history book.

That's cause Women are losers. It takes an alpha male to sexually abuse 10/10's and plan the greatest mass shooting in US history

No, because I know what's up with men.

Men are more likely to be serial killers and also more likely to be geniuses. Whereas women are closer to averagely intelligent or crazy, and basically as a gender have accomplished far less.

Pretty sure a women made the news this week for being a degenerate pedophile.

not even true, men are almost just as likely to experience domestic violence and rape as women

liberals are pushing pedo acceptance and LTBTP
youtube.com/watch?v=S-BFhrbqmjQ

no, because I know women are incapable of such a killstreak

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence and among straight couples the violence is mostly women against men. Women are like domestic cats, very violent but weak enough that no one really cares

men and women are just wired differently. For example: when a woman is depressed, she looks in the mirror and says, "Damn! I'm fat!" butt when a guy is depressed he looks in the mirror and say, "Damn! My girlfriend's fat!"
>the woman who spends all of energies attention-whoring on soc. media deserves everything she doesn't get in life. women have less ability for introspection than men by far.

What about the cunt that fucked Paddock's psycho dad? How'd she avoid blame when Mary takes all the credit for Jesus?

>women are closer to averagely intelligent or crazy
Now see, that's where the graphs get skewed. Women are closer to FEMALE average crazy. 60% of women are far crazier than 60% of men. Liberalism is a mental illness.

no just people in general

crazy shit always bound to happen 7 billion people

dumb fucking bitch

men are trash

simple as that

Literally this.

How can a question be right?

Ohh. You're retarded? .... got it

Wow one guy ever few years.

Do women ever read the history of human civilization and think "why the fuck are woman so worthless"

I wonder what it's like to be so petty and boring you can only make examples out of other people. Sad!

>Women
>Average crazy

You haven't been around many women, have you?

women are too busy drowning their kids in bathtubs or throwing them in dumpsters

It's a classic example of overcompensation and projection. "Hey everybody! Instead of focusing on myself and trying to make myself into a better person, pay attention to what the other gender is doing! What? How can I be a bigot if I'm a woman? You sexist!"

Objectively it is true

but also female crime is way under-reported and is looked at more leniently

BOG OFF BOG PILL

filthy bloody twat

Yeah, they really should be put into the compost.

Men are more likely to assault or abuse women whom they are close to, as opposed to strangers and acquaintances.

And you wonder why feminists don't trust men. Lol

I would really like to mention Marutsei Turunen here

>men create more
>men destroy more
theleastrarepepe.png

youtube.com/watch?v=OZkGy2VSvjg

Anti-pedo is a codeword for anti-white. Why wouldn't you let White men guide girls into living a redpilled life?

What's even happening here?

Leaf strikes again

Do women ever look look around them and ask what the fuck have we done to the world?

Membah this?

roasties on suicide watch

>i let women get raped by jews for years because lmao everyone knew
BRAVO LEXI

I can't wait until we get to expose, tar, and feather all the cabalistic pedos.

>men rape, kill, steal
>It's because they're men !

>men are overrepresented in engineering, CEO positions
>YOU'RE OPPRESSING ME

I find that Hollywood is more aware of this shit more than we realize. Its part of their culture of elitism. None of them deserve life

Well its not surprising, since men are the builders and destroyers of society. Women are wall art and baby factories. Single mothers are rsponsible for raising the most criminal element of society.

The livestock on my family ranch didn't make the news either... for similar reasons

She's right. Men are more violent. It's in their nature. Side effect of testosterone

They are also the ones who do and build most of the shit. Side effect of testosterone

Banning/Killing men would bring more negatives than positives.

This. It's hot af and I'm too busy masturbating to give a shit what other guys are doing. Gay.

Does she ever stop typing on her keyboard and think "woah everything I have is from the mind of men" her surroundings, her technology. Mens willingness to pursue what they believe is why we are the greatest humanity has to offer and yet also the most dangerous.

white women get super mad when white men find asian girls attractive

Do women ever do this? Because they have caused this world

wait a minute so youre blaming 3 billion people for the actions of one and making them guity for sharing the same gender?

sexist swine

The real issue is this guy expects up to believe he passed those genes on