Stop this ride. I want to get off right now. I didn't ask for this AT ALL

Stop this ride. I want to get off right now. I didn't ask for this AT ALL.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/880758/c5df01e67b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please no, she didn't deserve this

I just want the party to be happy, and for their journey to not have been in vain, dear god.

The entire story set up for this though

Laius is going to consume the dragon hoping keep whatever's left of his sister inside himself. He's going to mutate and become the next dragon.

Good lord,I wanted a comfy comic about dungeon delving and cooking I didn't want all this sadness and anxiety

It's a gag manga. I guarantee the sister is fine.

That time when Laius creates a copy of himself in the painting who is then left there for all eternity.

Well, that's when I knew that this was not going to have a happy ending.

Here's the more important question: How's the dragon taste?

They got to eat a variety of delicacies. Their journey wasn't in vain.

Just find a cleric and get them to Raise Dead.

Would you eat the dragon that ate your imouto? Wouldn't it be like you sorta are eating her in a way?

And this is why the only stories you should read are tagged comedy/SoL with the otional yuri and moe up the butt. Never trust fantasy writers, they always have a moment where they start inserting serious and dark themes.

Gonna need significantly more parts of the body than that

God I hate this shit. Every time a character dies the japs make sure to give them ample time to say their goodbyes to the entire extended family, friends, and acquaintances.

Why cant the nips ever make the death of a character abrupt, bitter, and pointless? No flashbacks, no smiling while being engulfed in white light, no fanfare, just there one moment and dead the next?

Also, picked up

ALAS POOR FARLYN

The Character remember the dying/dead.
You are following the story through said Character.
The purpose of a story is to involve you with or as the Character
It's a staple of ALL visual storytelling (comics, manga/toops/etc)

But yes, it does happen. You just don'T remember those moments because they didn't mark you.
Now, you know why it's done.
Slut.

>Find out in the next chapter
T-ther's hope, right?
Also, the rod is different.

>Every time a character dies the japs make sure to give them ample time to say their goodbyes to the entire extended family, friends, and acquaintances.
Farlyn got ate in the blink of an eye.
That's a spiritual/dream sequence.

What's wrong, though? Like you said, as long as they have enough parts, it'll be fine. It doesn't matter if she's been digested to the point where only some hair and bones remain, so long as there's enough of it around. The ending to this chapter actually seems rather hopeful since they did manage to find her remains, presumably.

Read the fucking manga
revival chances plummet if more than 1/13th of the body mass is missing

Except that won't work if that skull and the less-than-a-handful of bones are all that's left of her body.

Ah, you're right. I was only remembering this page right here
and I took it to mean just the body shape, but it's actually in regards to how much damage the body has sustained. Like in one of the earlier pages, this one corpse still had his whole body, but was completely charred from top to bottom. So it's not so much body mass or shape, but how much is untouched by damage/repairable by magic.

Nigga even in D&D Raise Dead only works for people who have been dead for one day/caster level
You'll need the much higher tier Resurrection spell and mages who can cast Resurrection are both incredibly rare and in extremely high demand.

>try to revive farlyn
>not enough body mass
>she becomes spooky skellington

>Her personality is the same.
>Laius is okay with it.
>Everyone else is weirded the fuck out

GRATUITOUS
IMOUTO
HAND
HOLDING
ACTION

>Not wanting your comedies to turn into stories of strife and suffering
Faggot

>kick kick
why did she have to turn out to be so cute after dying in the first chapter

>all those positions
>taking it from behind, side-to-side, and right on top of him
My god, what a wanton woman she is.

>wanting melodrama to taint a perfectly comfy gag manga

Eat shit

What is this manga? Fire Punch?

There must be a way to save her. Maybe the sorceror that built the dungeon can help them?

Dungeon Meshi.

life is suffering, happy ending manga are shonen this is a seinen

It's not her obviously. If it is her, then the manga just went down a path it shouldn't have.

Nah they're gonna ride on the bottom level and get some resurection type shit

explain the hair and the rod then

Gonna be a looong month.

If he completes the dungeon does he get a chance to wish her back or something?

>why dont they jsut bring the skeleton back to the church

it worked in dragons crown

Bits of her hair fell off and she dropped her staff.

Why did Laius seem so nonchalant about her until now? She's top imouto material.

Because it probably hurts to remember.

with the comical expressions on everyone, there's no way she's permanently dead
either it's not her corpse, or they'll find someone to resurrect her

the appeal to seinen is different in nnb, teenagers often don't feel the appeal of a country life, otaku no musume-san, another seinen commedy with drama

She's gonna be a Lich

>Fire Punch?
I think the author would feel insulted.

They're gonna revive her using the dragon's corpse and she'll be a dragon girl

to build some emotion , aka to make you suffer .

I wanted a comfy dungeon cooking manga

>Bits of her hair fell off and she dropped her staff
>dropped her staff
>inside the dragon

sure

Just like autist who watch game of tits and throne.

What does Laius hands feel like?

>not using her bones as base for ramen soup

sweaty and full of fat.

That shits getting axed any day now. It went off the rails in like 3 chapters

Did you somehow miss the earlier chapter?
Dead people can be revived.

are you retarded or just dumb
see

>says it's a comedy series about cooking food in a dungeon
>it's actually 90% elf bullying and 10% tragedy

She got eaten by a fucking dragon, this is the default expectation before they start talking about resurrection.

Sexy elf bullying

I know that gaze!

>tfw you'll never turn the elf into poop

I was kinda distracted during the latter half of the chapter, by how cute Marcille looked in that dress.

People saying Farlyn doesn't have enough body parts to be ressurected the normal way.

Are you forgetting this Dungeon was made by a super powerfurl wizard and the one who conquers it supposedly can get anything he desires?

she always looks cute
but elves look the best when they're hurt and suffering

this is going to be the plot isn't it

the macguffin being fought over by laius' party, the elves who want it, the mayor and his gnome advisors, and maybe another rival party

That smile is so precious.

It could be, but one is thing is certain, the Dungeon's history will be explored further, I don't think that floor with the paintings was just a one-time thing.

>otaku no musume-san

Absolute SHIT

I recognize where this comes from.

I just hope Laius won't become edgy.

>bully

It's not bully if she gets her stomach filled.

Oh it's getting filled, alright.

Laius penis only belongs to his sister farlyn that stupid plump elf can fuck right off.

It was farlyn who taught laius how to sex

>That chapter

He casualy talks about wanting to eat all lifeform he encounters, Laius is already fucked in the head.

Go read Eden.

>creates a copy of himself in the painting
what? I thought he left the painting with food. That chapter is one of the creepiest chapter ever. Almost shit my pants when the elf noticed him.

Well maybe THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WASTING THEIR TIME WITH FUCKING FOOD.

It's an omake at the end of the volume.
Amateurs should not play with magic.

You remember why this all happened in the first place, right?

fuck
that is fate worse than death
what the fuck laius

It wasn't for leisure they did to not to expend on supplies

Holy crap!

Thats the outfit she wears all the time, she just not wearing the hoodie thing on her shoulders.

It's fine.

He's not real.

Yes, though that exposed collarbone with neckline enhancing pinned-up hairdo makes it rather sensual in appearance.

are we real

>and maybe another rival party
Obviously that party with the dark skinned fighter and the tsundere witch that wanted to make him king or something.

>become

Is this actually Marcille? Because my H senses are tingling and I'm not opposed to fapping to Marcille.

exhentai.org/g/880758/c5df01e67b/

Yes
But they knew it was a race against time and instead of just eating fast and only when necessary they pretty much got side tracked.
Don't tell me Laius quest for finding a way to eat a living armor was vital.

>But they knew it was a race against time and instead of just eating fast and only when necessary they pretty much got side tracked.
Regular meals are necessary. And scarfing down food quickly isn't good for your health.

Most of the delays are Lauis's fault.
>painting diving
>eating raw parasite

>that image
I actually thought that was from the manga for a second.

>And scarfing down food quickly isn't good for your health.
Then her death seemed to be inevitable.
Sorry sis, we seriously wanted to save you but know eating too fast is bad for your health.