What would have happened to Eastern Europe and Russia during WW2 if the Nazis were successful in conquering Russia with...

What would have happened to Eastern Europe and Russia during WW2 if the Nazis were successful in conquering Russia with Soviet capitulation? The Nazis already killed millions of Eastern Europeans, openly called them "untermensch," and threatened extermination which is what drove the Soviets to fight back with fierce and unwavering determination. But what would have been the result for the Eastern European if the Nazis won?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
scottmanning.com/content/nazi-body-count/
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>threatened extermination which is what drove the Soviets to fight back with fierce and unwavering determination
fake news

The Soviet Union was about to occupy all of Europe, and in fact , at the end of the war they had won more than half of it. Also German kill death ratio against Soviet was something like 20/1. The Soviets were not motivated to fight, because they had nothing worth fighting for. Also sage. Also neck yourself OP.

>being that retarded
(You)

all commies deserve to die

It'd likely be the Bulgarian empire. We were Hitler's allies and his proxy in the Balkans, he would have given us so much clay most of it would end up being ours. We'd be owned by them, sure, but we were their only real, solid ally. And at that point we were really friendly and tight with the Germans, we fought in both world wars together after all.

>But what would have been the result for the Eastern European if the Nazis won?
all the slavs would have been deported or more realistically genocided. Romania and Hungary would've been some kind of second class citizens for the nazi colonial elite. Hitler said it himself what he will do, it was unrealistic as fuck. Probably it would've been civil war after civil war.

The biggest mistake was America not going after the USSR. Hitler was right that it should be destroyed, but to conquer the whole of Russia was dumb.

>all the slavs would have been deported or more realistically genocided

There has never been anything Hitler has said or done against us and everything he's said or done for us has been of utter friendship and alliance.

oh look, that retarded nordcuck again

yes because you are not pure slavs. For him slavs were the poles, the czech and the russians. You were not on the vital land. You were to be the fertile ground that will feed them.

The balkans would have had some more border changes, but other than that it would have been more or less the same than in our time line only with a stronger hungary, croatia and bulgaria

Part of russia would have been annexed and the rest puppeted, there would have been some resettlements but considering how badly russians have been treated by their own leaders throughout their history a natsoc victory may actually have turned out better for them in the long run than what really ended up happening

Anyways that's all just speculation

I doubt he made that distinction, but Hitler was emulating the Roman empire - how they took Thrace. Sure, we have our issues, but we're good soldiers and have done our work as allies many times. He can't and doesn't want to have to directly control the Balkans, so why not deal with us? We're friendly to him, we won't backstab him (he's not a serb, after all) and hell, we're under the control of an austrian puppet king.

It might be vital ground, but just as the Roman empire saw of these lands, there's nothing wrong with treating us well. Both them and Germany reaped rewards from it and I'm guessing that's what his reasoning was.

>if the Nazis were successful in conquering Russia

Was not possible by only military means. And germans are too retarded and greedy for politics.

In late 1942 Axis had on eastern front more troops than Russians and still get btfo because of complete overextending. While Anglos were about to start air rape Reich like there is no tomorrow.

a legit superior slavic race would've been wiped out by an actual inferior autistic race and it would be horrific

Because you are Turk rape babies. And Germans love Turks.

Hello my man, you've not been in Balkan threads the past few weeks, everything alright?

Honestly, I do not care about churkas like you. So I do not participate in Balkan threads.

same situation . a EU called Reichsprotektorat , Macron our nigger-kapo , boland a de facto profit center of Deutsche Bank , Hauptsturmführer Putin responsable for Gas an Lagerordnung in ze East . we would have the same situation .

dich machen wir auch noch fertig du Drecksjude

The only slavs Germans really loathed were Poles and Russians. Also, they didn't really like Serbs and looked the other way when Croats and Albanians were butchering them during the war.

Other than that they were allied and friendly with most East European nations, especially Balkan ones. However, they did plan to install German princes in the Baltics and Germanify them, but i don't think that came out of contempt.

Chicago and Pittsburg would be the last Slavic cities on earth

Is Marutei Tsurunen mentioned?

> Tsurunen served as a representative of the Democrats in the House of Lords of Japan in 2002-2013 as her first Western-born member.

It's a hell of a hell of a thing when you think about how dubious Japanese are foreigners. Sure Finland is a kind of exception, the older population knows and values Mannerheim and the Finns.

Apparently, he is a conservative politician and so do you like it....

Why aren't we a part of other nordics?
Strategic location?

sounds like
>we good boys, Hitler pls love us

He literally said what his plans were. This why he lost in the end. Because he stuck to his original plan too much and didn't improvise at all.
All of eastern europe would be land for german colonists, that includes you. We already had them and oil so we would have been safe for a while. What you had better was that you were bordering the turks. A war with them would be inevitable, so Bulgaria was good strategically when that time came.

It's just a compiled map, that part is arbitrary I'm guessing. Most of them are just constructed based on actual territorial changes and then planned ones in the east, like the reichskommissariat's in Russia.

i like this map a lot, if only

He may have fixed the issue that has made balkens such shit for 500 years. Moved people to their own areas, since he did not give a fuck. Different ethnic groups would have been consolidated into contiguous areas.
And all farm land would have been fertilized with Jews.

Is it based on a certain scenario?

Yes, yes, you never do.

>All of eastern europe would be land for german colonists, that includes you

There's land for colonists and there's land for colonists. Again, look at what Rome did with Thrace. They settled cities here and lived around the locals, inviting them mostly into the army.

Why would he need to subdue us further, besides, when we were already perfectly allied, loyal and as I mentioned, we had an Austrian fucking king?

He'd have kept us as is.

they were friends with some slavs such as croatians, bosnians, bulgarians, ukrainians...
so i doubt they would have holocausted them at all

As far as I know Poles would be displaced to the far east to make room for the German colonists as part of the Lebensraum plan.
As for the Baltics: a half of our population would be chosen for germanization while the rest would follow the Poles.
The Baltic states and the territory of Belarus would be formed into one under the name of Ostland, and the locals would be made into serfs
for the new German nobility coming in (again). Ukraine would be formed into a large farmland. That is all I know.

Cringe

Entering the war was the worst thing we could've done BUT in that respect we didn't have much choice. It was either join the war or get BTFO completely. The mistake was we didn't leave early enough. With a negotiated peace in 1943-44 we could've kept at least most of our gained land.

Germany was a guaranteed lost cause.

>go to war with the entire world
>expect to win

Yeah nah, it'd have been a stalemate at best.

I just realized the first map I posted was actually shit, the second one is actually way more accurate.

Yeah it's based on either actual territorial changes or changes that were not able to be accomplished but were set out in writing/documents. I'm just talking about the map tiself though, the Nazi EU thing is fictitious.

How is that in any way whatsoever relevant to my point?

>The Nazis already killed millions of Eastern Europeans, openly called them "untermensch," and threatened extermination

Sweet jewish bolshevik fake news you got there Comrade.

these maps are dumb as fuck for Romania. Basically the north of Transylvania(which is not even Transylvania, it's Maramures) are the most traditionally Romanian possible. Only the tip of the dick that penetrates it is szeckely. Which a re not even hungarian, they only speak some sort of magyar language and are not romanians.

>look at what Rome did with Thrace
they enslaved them and the thracian language and culture disappeared. Thracians were second class citizens, not even citizens.

>Why would he need to subdue us further, besides, when we were already perfectly allied, loyal and as I mentioned, we had an Austrian fucking king?
because he saw you as subhumans that were good to serve the superior race. He literally said so

>they enslaved them and the thracian language and culture disappeared. Thracians were second class citizens, not even citizens.
> because he saw you as subhumans that were good to serve the superior race. He literally said so

Objectively false with a lot of clear evidence and facts to prove it, too bad, the argument was interesting until this point

Us in the war was a bad idea is my point. Post-war we'd have been turned into a colony as the Romanian guy said.

18+

Most of eastern europeans besides germans would simply become a second class citizens without any governmental representation and if germans were extremely successful, reduced to light neo-serfdom.
Germans wanted to make eastern europe their own British Raj, lightly colonise it and make it extremely agrarian. The bestest of people would be germanized and given some kind of "above second class" citizenship.
Read Hitler's Table Talk and Second Book to understand what Hitler ACTUALLY wanted eastern europe to become.

That's was initially plan before Battle for Moscow... After the defeat, Hitler tried to shill as somewhat of a "Liberator from Communism" and started to treat inhabitance with more "sympathy" and "tolerance", creating more foreign volunteers like cossacks for "Case Blue"
After being BTFO of Stalingrad, entire perspective shifted and Hitler started to extremely shill for Native Russian support because Reich needed more manpower. That was the moment when Germans "decided" to go full "hehe we want to free you now and give your land back to you, just fight with us".

Biggest mistake Hitler did (as Manstein said in "Lost victories") was not Liberating people from day 1 of Barbarossa and gaining more support from people who initially saw germans as liberators.

You decide if it's better than winning a war and becoming a great power in worlds history.
Russian very 101% justified in everything they fought for and im glad they won.

this

>Us in the war was a bad idea is my point.

And since you quoted my post and decided to comment "cringe", how does that relate to my point, exactly?

>these maps are dumb as fuck for Romania. Basically the north of Transylvania(which is not even Transylvania, it's Maramures) are the most traditionally Romanian possible.

I mean that's what actually happened so..

Would Germany really puppet fascist Italy

This.

I just explained how. Our victories were temporary. The moment the insane German leaders that would succeed Hitler decided our use is over, we'd be dead.

This is pretty accurate from the plans I've read

Although I don't remember reading anything about displacing the baltics to the east, from what I recall the plan was to settle a lot of germans there and germanize the baltics that way since there was so few of you already

So basically what the russians tried to do, only with rich germans instead of poor russkies

>I just explained how. Our victories were temporary. The moment the insane German leaders that would succeed Hitler decided our use is over, we'd be dead.

And yet your arguments on what a lost cause Germany was have no bearing whatsoever on me answering with a proposition of what kind of colony we would be IN THE EVENT OF A NAZI VICTORY.

And moreover, nobody is talking about the long-term, we're very clearly talking about what would happen in the aftermath, not a fucking century

Learn to fucking read before you make comments.

>displaced to the far east
By that you mean many would be executed and the rest sent on a death march without provisioning into the depths of Siberia.

what is false? The thracian part or the nazi one? They both are true, but you're welcome to disprove it

>I mean that's what actually happened so..
yes, because Hitler tried to compromise between Romania and Hungary to get them on his side. It was only a temporary solution as it was not good for anybody. The objective was to destroy the USSR and after that "we'll see". After the war even the soviets thought that it was retarded and gave it back to us.

Cringe was anyone thinking we made any profit from the Germans. The lands we got were on 'concession' meaning it's not sure that we'd have even gotten some of them.

>you're welcome to disprove it

I don't have a large amount of information on the Romans in Thrace or Hitler's every statement about us on my laptop and we both know it, neither do you have any proving the opposite.

We do both know (or I know and you don't know enough about the subject) the objective truth, so this argument is pointless. Assume you won if it makes you feel better.

There is no way Hitler is going to change that border. It was not a temporary solution in his eyes. He thought it was a stroke of genius to compromise by giving Hungary only half of Transylvania. Romania was compensated with extra land from the Ukraine. It's a give and take policy.

I assume that they would be displaced too, as the Poles were to be.
Logistically it would be nothing in comparison to the operation that wouls be moving the entirely of Poland away.
Or just got genocided, who knows.

And yes, the Nazis had the exact plans as Stalin did for us. If he would not have died that early, there would be no such thing as Balts anymore.

Hitler had very positive views on BulgARYANs, both for their contributions to the central powers in WW1 and their genetic make up.

So basically my ancestors would have been exterminated? : (

Why is everybody talking as if Generalplan Ost is a verified 100% certainty in the event of a German victory? I mean for God's sake, there are six variations of this plan based on partial documents with only two having any solid documentation behind them. Even these two plans were only in the planning stage and never went beyond that and were discussed by a mere professor and an official from the Ostministerium. The plans were marked 'to be read' as in they were never read let alone approved by either Himmler or Hitler. Stop citing this meme plan as some 'smoking gun' about what Hitler intended to do with the conquered populations of Eastern Europe. And for those citing 'Table Talks' you are very the validity of that book is quite dubious right? You'd be better off reading Hitler's Second Book which is still just a little more reliable.

>All of eastern europe would be land for german colonists, that includes you
Wow that's fucked up. Good thing the Nazis lost then.

>Autistic nazis wanted to KILL THIS
Also, the Germans took a lot of Poles and tried to raise them as Germans, basically to destroy their heritage and history in favor of dachshunds and wiener schnitzels

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

I wasn't trying to win anything, I was just pointing out that if you think Hitler had your best interest you are naive. And more naive was the thracian part, romans destroyed everything thracian. The fact that we would have been better under nazis than under communists is debatable. I would say yes and I think that's what you are trying to say. But we would have never been independent.

> It was not a temporary solution in his eyes.
yes it was, because for him, that was his land. No borders, just german land

Im baltic. Blue eyes and blonde/dark blonde hair. Do I automatically get gassed since im technically eastern european therefore ein Untermensch? Also we hate commies.

The major thing backing up their plans is that the Soviet occupied and later *liberated* territories were denied to restore their independences by the Nazis, that should be telling enough.

Fuck Ivan.

>No borders, just German land
Demonstrably wrong. I don't know how you could possibly think he thought of all of Europe as German land. You make it sound like he planned to replace all of Europe with Germans which again literally no historian will ever agree with you on, even the most rabid anti-Hitlerite.

Generalplan Ost about genociding, hunger plan and exterminating population is biggest meme propaganda soviet government ever created to demonize and dehumanize Nazis.
There is no actual evidence about it except a simple word from people who tortured to confirm it.

>The Nazis already killed millions of Eastern Europeans, openly called them "untermensch," and threatened extermination
God, shut the fuck up already with your century-old propaganda

What are you doing in mountainjew land little baltlet

No, you would have classified as part of a "dying people" and to be reeducated into being a lesser German.

toplel

uk standing strong against the ayrian menace

nearly a century later nothing changed

t. Dai Tōa Kyōeiken larper

>openly called them "untermensch,"

How about no? The Untermensch refers to people having low moral standards, i.e. people behaving completely degenerate.

>Every race has sub humans as a leaving agent. - Goebbels

>the most traditionally Romanian
You mean Hungarian. "Romania" never "traditionally" existed. It was a tiny state called Wallachia that was a vassal first of Hungary, then of Ottomans, until France ballooned it in size to act as a proxy state in the balkans. (This was when France was actually important internationally).

Pic related is always relevant

be quiet mountain kraut

>The Untermensch refers to people having low moral standards, i.e. people behaving completely degenerate.
Lol, how can you be that ignorant. I bet you're a civic nationalist too.

>Nazis even getting close to winning against Russia

You got to do something about this wehraboo infestation Sup Forums. Larp as Nazis all you want, just do it accurately.

>"hehe t-trust me" "Im less cucked then krauts and swedes"
>remember m-muh b-brexit

scottmanning.com/content/nazi-body-count/
USSR had an occupation death rate of 18.5%. Nazis were killing Soviet civilians as soon as they took land. Read about Lebensraum. Soviets were FORCED to defend against the Nazis.

>The only slavs Germans really loathed were Poles and Russians. Also, they didn't really like Serbs and looked the other way when Croats and Albanians were butchering them during the war.
Other than that they were allied and friendly with most East European nations
>Other than that.

Poles+Russians+Serbs are like 70% of population of Eastern Europe.
So that would mean extermination of around 150 million people destruction of their libraries, churches, art, and science.
Nazi Germany really hated Europeans.

Yeh and all the Thracian emperors of Rome and byzantium. Total slaves. No thracian culture at all, no sir, it's not like we still have their rituals, traditions and even values to this day. Yup, all Roman, all totally replaced.

What do you Churchil thinks about modern britain?

Source: Stalin's ministry of propaganda

kek.

>literally no historian will ever agree with you on
we're not talking about history. The discussion is about what if..
Hitler literally laid out his plans and stuck to them even when it was dumb to do so. It's not far fetched to take him to his word if he won. Eastern Europe was Lebensraum, he fought western europe to secure it.

colonization by Germans, extermination/enslavement of the population
Southeastern Europe, no idea, probably puppet states, Germans weren't that interested in SE Europe besides resources

P.S. Liebensraum is German desire for farmland in the VAST WILDERNESSES of fucking Russia. You could plop down entire cities in Russia without relocating anyone.

Poles would be spared.

pic related

Germany begun exterminating Poles since September 1939 and there is nothing secret about it or propagandish.
Read on Operation Tannenberg or AB Aktion, just two out of dozens of massacres Germans conducted, much larger than infamous Katyn

Drop the red pills, the plebs are listening.

>Nazi Germany really hated Europeans.
This. I don't understand why Sup Forums worships Nazis, they wanted and did kill millions of Europeans. They're the reason we're in this mess right now. A lot of good men died in that tragedy and opened up the door to degenerate American hegemony.

>soviets
>fierce
>unwavering
>determination

They were reorganized into manageable administrative divisions. Reestablishing the former governments of these countries with all their bureaucracy intact was not a task that could be addressed in the middle of war where the front line is not even that far away. Nationalist propaganda was amply utilized to inspire the Baltic people's to fight alongside the Germans complete with flags, their own songs hailing their homelands instead of Hitler etc. And this was not used when the Germans were beginning to lose, this was established as soon as they arrived. Given time what I honestly think what would have happened was that direct German rule would have been set up as a transitional stage to establish the infrastructure and bureaucracy necessary to better integrate the former Soviet territories into the New Europe which they were certainly lacking. As you may notice, sometimes you'll see Reichskommissariat Ostland split into smaller provincial administrative territories corresponding to the Baltic States former borders and White Ruthenia (Former Eastern Poland) and given time leaders educated in Germany or by German scholars in the Baltic (As per Himmler's wishes for the Poles which may have been extended to other eastern people's as well) itself would be ready to reestablish their own bureaucracy in this territories, facilitating their integration into the New Europe. At least that's what I think.

The German made himself detested everywhere in the world, because wherever he showed himself he began to play the teacher. It's not a good method of conquest. Every people has its customs, to which it clings, and nobody wants lessons from us. The sense of duty, as we understand it, is not known amongst the Russians. Why should we try to inculcate this notion into them?
The German colonist ought to live on beautiful, spacious farms. The German services will be lodged in marvellous buildings, the governors in palaces. Beneath the shelter of the administrative services, we shall gradually organise all that is indispensable to the maintenance of a certain standard of living. Around the city, to a depth of thirty to forty kilometres, we shall have a belt of handsome villages connected by the best roads. What exists beyond that will be another world, in which we mean to let the Russians live as they wish. It is merely necessary that we should rule them. In the event of a revolution, we shall only have to drop a few bombs on their cities, and the affair will be liquidated. Once a year we shall lead a troop of Kirghizes through the capital of the Reich, in order to strike their imaginations with the size of our monuments. What India was for England, the eastern territories will be for us.

Well moved with mother there. Was studying but stopped and doing a Lehre now.

fake quote. Hitler already planned to destroy Poland in 1921 and had enough time in WW2 to change his policies. Instead till end of WW2 Poles were mass murdered and had less laws than animals in Germany

Hey look another Sup Forumstard who resorts to making fun of people he can't actually refute

there was zero chance that Poles would be spared
SOME Poles would perhaps be Germanized, but Poland as a nation would be annihilated
as this guy said

>wherever he showed himself he began to play the teacher

That's what Germany does to this day, every single time.

I'm a polish slav dark brown eyes, dark hair. What would nazis plan for me?

>s per Himmler's wishes for the Poles which may have been extended to other eastern people's as well)
Himmler wanted to exterminate Poles and settle Poland with Germans...

MountainJew aint that bad to live in though, jews have the money there so feels quite comfy and safe

Maybe I should have added, that it also refers to extremely ugly people. It is not for specific races you low IQ faggot. There is a reason the Nazis gave out the "Der Untermensch" pamphlet. Reading that might help Hans, fucking retard.

Actually, you have it the other way around, dumbass. Poles were killing Germans until Hitler intervened. The Germans collected and published hundreds of pages of evidence (photographs and testimonies):

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

On the other hand, Poles and Russians have been crying genocide forever, I know, but have never produced a shred of credible evidence. Though we have uncovered evidence that the Russians were committing massacres and blaming it on the Germans (Katyn).

Was it German autism?

Hey look, it's a moron who doesn't realize that all these death statistics come from Stalin.