Do you subscribe to the "Holo got bent over by the Wolf in the forest" meme?

Do you subscribe to the "Holo got bent over by the Wolf in the forest" meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_wVKQMSBc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but this is by far the most polite way i've seen it put over the years

How are you enjoying your fist shitpost?

We didn't call her Whoro for nothing

You either submit or die. And wolves use humping as an act of dominance.

Is Holo not Horo a meme now?

Yeah. People actually trusted the people behind this with English localization over native speakers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_wVKQMSBc

Purity fags are just retarded. Holo gave up her v-card centuries before meeting Lawrence, she knows how to use her body for her benefit.

So it's horo or holo ?
I always call her horo

Whoro

Wut

slut

Those wolves aren't gay so yes.

Yes.

Horo is pure!

DELETE THIS

>Seven seeds to plant inside of me

What did she mean by this?

Shame there's not much of this.

It was her knees. She had muddy knees. She had to get on her knees to beg.

This has already been confirmed by the author.

Probably

Seven wings of KFC...

Anyone got the uncensored?

Where did you find this? I can't find it anywhere

Holo pleases old men for apples.

Have a higher res image

saved

Hot...

Do you have the uncensored version?

Puffy Vulva.

I do have a higher res

She is a cutiepie.

horo is slang word for whore

Time to abandon horo. Used goods are no good.

So she got fucked by both other dudes AND the wolf? Awful girl

Wait what? Holo got with a wolf and cuck'd MC? Details?

During the part where they're being chased by wolves while trying to get gold to pay of Lawrence's debt she has to fuck a wolf to ensure safe passage through its territory.

She already has fucked multiple dudes before ever meeting Lawrence though so it's not a big deal

Of course not. Holo had to beg on the ground for the wolves to spare her. This was very difficult for her to do, because if she was alone she could just fight them. But for Lawrence, she bowed down and begged. But she didn't blow nobody.

She didn't have to fuck a wolf. She had to get on her knees to beg and spoil her pride.

For fuck sakes people.

so you admit that she fucked other dudes?

Someone has to make the puppers.

Oh yeah, she's an old diety. She's been with many lovers in her life. Why?

That's not what we were talking about.

She's a bitch then, she spends more than 3/4 of the series playing hard to get with Lawrence when she sleeps around like it's nothing and probably has a scores of children with other dudes.

She has no right to get as jealous as she does when Lawrence gets flirted with by other women or act like she's an innocent maiden

what was the point of the entire story being
>Oh but we CAN'T be together because this will never work because reasons due to lifespan and shit
when she's already slept around with like 80 dudes before Lawrence was even alive

If Horo could look like a eight year old girl forever, I'd live with it. Also pound bald puss erry night.

Can someone link a hentai netorare based on this?

You can similiar results just typing 'bestiality dog english' into exhentai 2bh

Her name was confirmed as Korbo many years ago.

It's Horo because I said so.

It's korbo because she wrote so.

Thats Koilo or Kolo, though.

>people will fall for this still

rip whoro, died from all the STDs she got from sleeping around

We've been through this a thousand times. It's korbo.

That's why I posted it. It's fun when people react without knowing

I always thought it was Koolio.

Korblo gave birth to a wolf person by making babby with Kraft Dinner. Does that mean she would have made a wolf if she made babby with the wolf?

>STDs
>in a world without niggers

>implying all those unwashed peasants she slept around with before Lawrence didn't have STDs

I'm not too sure on the whole "she fucked tons of dudes before Lawrence" but I am sure she probably had relationships (friend, family, lover) with others that probably led her to become who she is today. I probably sound retarded in trying to form this but what she did before Lawrence, and during her times with him were a learning experience. Hell looking from the whole series we see her go from liking Lawrence as an acquaintance to actually loving him. Her initial fear of relationships because she outlives her partners subsides with Lawrence.
Sorry if it's a shitty explanation but that's as far as I can go, I just woke up.

If she's already been through this entire shit before then there was no need for there to be so much drama and reluctance about Lawrence.

The entire point is that if she's just used goods who has done this for centuries then one more dude shouldn't fucking matter, and it makes her jealousy look even more retarded when her own position is
>This will never work, I should know because I've fucked hundreds of guys who were apparently not even willing to travel with me across the fucking continent to help me with this shit
>Oh but don't show any attention to other girls

If you compare the way the first K is chained to the O, you can clearly see that the second to the last character is not a B. B would have much more prominent hook at the end. It's just the way she writes O after K, L, H etc. So its Kolo or Koilo.

I think it is cute and very good for a wolf.

Context?

Her name is quite clearly ƨdǝɿPǝ

This post must have taken an unreasonable amount of effort

Pic related.

I can see where you are coming from with that but we are never given a full backstory on who all she has been with in the past.
But I think her jealousy is just the whole being a wolf (territories and pack mates bs) along with the fact that she is a girl, and girls are stupid.
On another note, what's up with these side stories? I like them but it is annoying to finish a book actually dealing with the main plot only for the author to just kick you in the back.

When she was worshipped as a deity people probably stayed away from her out of fear/respect, and when she was forgotten she stopped interacting with the alltogether.

Although it's more likely that the author just didn't think it through. She has no problem approaching and interacting with Lawrence and given she's centuries old, it's almost impossible that someone like Lawrence didn't come along at least once. But it's all speculation. One can also speculate that even if she had other relationships something might have happened that caused her to approach her relationshp with Lawrence with caution.

It's from the funeral scene in the last LN

I just want sex with children who raids claires with fox ear accessories like hers.

ヽ( 'ω')人(´∀` )ノ

>On another note, what's up with these side stories?

I was under the impression that the side stories focused on the side characters. Do Holo and Lawrence show up as anything but cameos?

I already know how the story ends, there is no such thing, I just don't remember what book this is from.

Most of the side stories are Holo and Lawrence's little side adventures. Definitely worth the read, especially Eve's origin story. The only problem is the timing of them, just finished the book in which they help Fran and the next book is a side stories volume when the last side stories was probably two or three books prior.

>Getting us all added to an FBI watch list.

I couldn't refuse if she was willing.

So you admit she got on her knees?

sounds more like she was a whore who decided to give a hard time to the first guy who actually decided to help her with her problem instead of just fucking her and not giving a shit

It was for his safety

Not same user, but yeah, it was pretty clear she had to set aside her pride and beg for passage.

I remember people having a go at it when this happened in the anime and the mention that the novel made it clear that the wolf had her howl in human form to further humiliate her.

She is pure and faggots who want to cuck Lawrence are just Netorare fetishists

No shit. Her knees were muddy when she came back into the scene. That's what you do when you beg.

But what if I want her to be happy even if it's not with me?

>not even 5 minutes can go by on Sup Forums anymore without cuck fetishists bringing their fantasies into everything

if there had been anyone else like Lawrence she wouldn't have still been lurking around the fields

Upon further inspection it is in fact Korbo.

>Horo will never swallow you whole in her wolf form while pregnant
>She will never absorb you slowly as nutrients for her unborn foetus
>She will never birth you after your consciousness is assimilated into said foetus
Why even live?

>pure
>definitely fucked other dudes even if she didn't get taken by the wolf

I think I actually prefer this then the cuck shit.

I am angry! Angry at Horo for further perpetuating the belief that all catgirls are ditzy sex obsessed drunks.

#CatgirlLivesMatter

>tfw a 1000+ old goddess will never fall for your dumb ass

I love how people try to equate a centuries old goddess having had relationships before meeting Lawrence with NTR.

She has her first time and puppy with Laurie, the madman. Stop this meme.

>woman wrote the story
>implying she would create a whorish main character
>instead a pure self insertion

>you will never be born as Holo's wolf deity daughter

I didn't say anything about NTR, but she definitely isn't pure

That's not fucking B. This is triggering me, please stop, I am losing myself.

>Woman
>Not writing the self-insert story of a girl who got to fuck multiple dudes and still got a happy end and everything she wanted despite being a whore