What does Satsuki even do for a living nowadays

what does Satsuki even do for a living nowadays

nonon

She's pretty much a polished prostitute

Replace Ragyo in the family business.

Sucking my dick.

Dominatrix hoe

Worst case scenario: she's of high school age and an orphan. She's too old to be adopted but not old enough to be entirely independent so she's probably on some sort of government program while attending school.

Best case scenario: she has inherited Ragyo's company and turned it into a regular, innocent fashion line, earning anywhere from "just enough to provide for herself" to "enough to make her one of the richest women on earth".

I want cucks to leave.

to be honest Nonon is the CEO of a major Japanese company

wouldn't be too much of a hassle for her to keep Satsuki as a mistress

Ass model

How is the best case scenario keeping a clothing company that tried to harvest humanity?

Getting as many assets as she can hold onto after liquidation would be her best bet. Throw that in the bank with her inheritance then start investing/developing on the land she owns.

Then she doesn't have to worry about employee salaries. except her butler.

>How is the best case scenario keeping a clothing company that tried to harvest humanity?
In the same way the Coca Cola Company acquired Fanta from Nazi Germany and makes boatloads of money from it until today?

Even if the stigma still sticks around that hard, a simple name change to show that it's under new management would be enough, and being one of the leading figures in the rebellion Satsuki has probably earned the trust of the average Japanese consumer.

Nigger they didn't drown the jews in carbonated fruit drink. Shit, that comparison doesn't even work because fanta isn't intended to kill anyone.

The fucking clothes that the company sold them tried to murder them, along with all their friends and family. That was the plan.
It doesn't matter if the new PR director is Jesus Christ, would you even show up to work the day after your old boss tried to kill you?

Car companies get their ass ridden for lieing about emissions, let alone rigging the fucking thing to explode once the odometer hits 100.

>It doesn't matter if the new PR director is Jesus Christ, would you even show up to work the day after your old boss tried to kill you?
That depends... does He pay well, or use that "render unto Caesar" spiel to claim that my wages actually belong to God and not to me? Will I get whipped if I ask for a raise?

I thought the whole render unto Caesar bit was to say that you're still not exempt from doing shit like paying your taxes and to not use religion as an excuse for not doing that and other duties

it was, Jesus was approached by the Pharisees and asked who they're supposed to follow, God or Caesar

Jesus told them to pay their taxes and follow God's commandments at the same time, thus BTFOing the faggots savagely

For someone who's depicted as a peaceful hippy, Jesus sure as hell loved to roast niggas. One of the gospels even has Jesus asking the Pharisees if they've ever read the Old Testament Law. That's like asking the pope if he has ever seen a Bible.

Pic related, making a better world. She won't just sit in the sidelines and wait for shit to happen, she's probably doing something big.
I think there was an interview with the staff about what the characters are doing post-OVA but I can't remember what they said about Satsuki.

>but not old enough to be entirely independent
She's 18, maybe even 19 by the end of the series
She's been controlling/leading entire areas by that age with no problem, why the fuck do you think she can't handle on her own

it's just a meme to make him palpable to protestants

in catholic tradition he's always depicted as an ultimate father figure (paradoxically God himself is depicted as a cluster of perfection)

the pharisees had their heads up their asses they had shit coming

modern judaism and its traditions come from them too

Has lesbian sex with her sister

Professional hair mutilator.

The 'christians have to be overly nice all the time' thing is a fairly recent thing.

Healing my heart
fuck you Sup Forums she's pure

She's a crack whore.