What's up with jews

I like christ-chan
Islam is bad man.
But why should I hate jews, educate me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0
youtube.com/watch?v=QwapfeZg9PM&t=292
youtu.be/qVG41LRKKW8?t=3312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I like christ-chan

>But why should I hate jews
You shouldn't. The people here who actually hate jews are retarded virgins who are just angry because, deep down, they know that they are inferior to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oIQXIZbxg0
bibi is /our guy/

>Islam is bad man.
Why? Other than it being a sand nigger religion(this applies to the other sects of the cult of Yahweh) what is wrong with Islam?

>I like christ-chan

Lurk the fuck more, this isn't your blog

I was brought up to believe that even though they're wrong about our savior they're still gods people. I'm protestant but a lot of catholics actually hate the jews because they are "christ killers". Which is pretty retarded because he needed to die for our sins anyway

I had to rhyme it's like a shitty poem

There are real and false jews, Jesus warned of false ones.. there isn't anything wrong with real jews. Please listen this for more info
youtube.com/watch?v=QwapfeZg9PM&t=292

Starting to suspect "redpill me on Jews" are slide threads are but at least OP has posted again so there's hope.
Think of almost anything bad in the world today, and you will almost always find an unbelievably high number of Jews behind it.

>anti-male rhetoric
>anti-Christian rhetoric
>anti-white rhetoric
>pro-immigration policies around the world (sans Israel)
>pro-globalist policies
>Communism
>feminism

The list goes on. If you want to write it off as coincidence, please remember that Jews only make up ~1.7% of the US population, and .02% of the global population.

You could say "Im a Christs fan" faggot

they killed jesus christ

>But why should I hate jews
Religious truth or social truth?

Jews murdered the Lord Jesus Christ and spat on him.

And today Jews are behind much of the filth and degeneracy in the world.

They are responsible for almost every bad thing to have ever happened in recorded history

Jesus foresaw his own death and did nothing to prevent it, to blame the jews for Jesus dying is fucking retarded because Christ intended to die for humanities sins.

most of the deep state is pretty manipulative for capitalism, but other than that i dont have a problem with them

I heard that the thing about islam is that it follows a false war god and was created with the purpose of conquest
youtu.be/qVG41LRKKW8?t=3312
If you go in the comments you'll find a lot of quotes to click and skip to parts of the video, it's full of information

He was murdered for wrongful reasons, but did not speak up against his accusers. This is what the Bible prophesied.

Learn to haiku OP

And about loving your neighbour?

If you hate someone then u arent christian sorry.

Because we have tons of pre and post war era propaganda loosely based on facts that we have cut and pasted into a single screenshot with added graphics like the Star of David and multiple red lines connecting one Jew to the next that will back your predisposed opinions that all evil on this earth has stemmed from dah jooz.

Not really, I'm just tired of you guys degenerating society. Running around waving a rainbow dildo and screaming "EQUALITY!!!" is not what I would call superior.

I would rather they be saved than forced into a gas chamber, but that might be hoping for too much.