>Raqqa Sep28
i.imgur.com/vntW6fO.jpg
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/n9eKu
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 6

>According to a military report, the Syrian Army, alongside the Russian Special Forces, have completely encircled the city of Quraytayn, and have just entered the city
>Led by the Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army was able to reach Al-Mayadeen today after liberating Qala’at Al-Rahbah to the north of the city
>Russian MoD; Mi-28 helicopter that went down in eastern Hama was forced to make an emergency landing, was not shot down by ISIS
>HTS surprise offensive in Hama, managed to capture some points at the start of their offensive; however, their advance was ultimately forestalled once they attempted to enter Abu Dali village
>The UN blacklisted the Saudi Arabian-led coalition in its report submitted to the Security Council for killing and injuring children, also lists Houthis, govt forces, pro-gov militia, AQ-AP
>SAA resumed their offensive in the Beit Jinn pocket of the Golan Heights, managed to capture Tal Dhib’at
>SAA was able to liberate the Al-Hayl Gas Field on Thursday
>Iraqi Armed Forces continue advance in Hawija District, today, liberating several sites including Al-Muhammadiyah
>Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Baghdad ready for talks with Kurds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/2ZEPN
youtube.com/watch?v=3YisNVZlTUc
dlvr.it/Psr00L
archive.is/5Y94f
archive.is/ghiny
archive.is/iX4xE
archive.is/aVvws
archive.is/TcgkF
youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3WS8-w-Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw
youtu.be/T2Ow-F4ohy0
archive.is/1u5Rp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prev

Gay thread for a gay general.
/sg/=stupid gays.

2l8 m8

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>posting in real bread
I sage'd and gay'd the other bread a lil though

why is this general filled with bullshit again? I thought the autistic kurd and jordan spammers left, and now this

>Desert Camo S300VM

Where's it going /sg/?

Important UPDATES

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Enjoy

maybe the africoon shouldn't have split the thread

the desert

Thanx!

To Deir ez Zor, no joke, it's planned to be bigger than Hmeimim base.

Amnesty urges European states to stop refugee returns to Afghanistan

Amnesty International urged European nations on Thursday to stop sending Afghans who do not qualify for asylum back to their “deeply unsafe” home country. The continuing policy risks causing serious harm to those affected, according to the human rights group. The call comes after a steady rise in violence over recent years as the Taliban has gained ground across the Afghanistan, Reuters said. Amnesty “is calling on all European countries to implement a moratorium on returns to Afghanistan until they can take place in safety and dignity,” the group said in a report. archive.is/2ZEPN

Bangladesh destroys about 20 boats ferrying Rohingya from Myanmar

Bangladeshi authorities have destroyed about 20 boats that ferried Rohingya Muslims fleeing violence in Myanmar, Reuters reported. Officials accused smugglers of using the huge exodus to bring methamphetamine into Bangladesh. Refugees said that border guards also beat and arrested passengers and crew as they landed at Shah Porir Dwip, on the southern tip of Bangladesh on Tuesday night. The vessels were reportedly smashed to pieces by locals. Ariful Islam, Lieutenant Colonel of Bangladeshi Border Guards, denied there were beatings. The commander also said the action was a crackdown on human trafficking and the smuggling of methamphetamine, a drug known locally as ‘ya ba’. He accused the organizers of the boat journeys of exploiting Rohingyas by charging them for the short trip to Bangladesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YisNVZlTUc

I called the bake way back () and the roach deliberately split

>US Military Halts Exercises With Gulf Countries Over Qatar Diplomatic Crisis

dlvr.it/Psr00L

Ankara orders detention of 133 workers in finance, labor ministries - report

Turkish authorities issued detention warrants for 133 people working in the finance and labor ministries, as part of a crackdown following last year’s failed coup attempt, the state-run Anadolu news agency reported on Thursday. The suspects were detained for allegedly using ByLock, an encrypted messaging app which the government says was used by the network of US-based cleric Fethullah Gulen, Reuters said. Ankara has accused Gulen of orchestrating last July’s abortive putsch, although he denies involvement. Anadolu said 101 of the suspects were from the Finance Ministry and 32 from the Labor Ministry. archive.is/5Y94f

>Germany redeploys 4 anti-ISIS Tornado surveillance jets to Jordan

Germany’s military on Wednesday moved four Tornado jets flying surveillance missions against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) group to Jordan after withdrawing them from Turkey, AFP reports. In June, Berlin decided to pull out the contingent after Ankara repeatedly denied German lawmakers the right to visit about 250 German troops then stationed at Turkey's Incirlik NATO base near Syria. Germany also reduced the Tornado fleet that takes high-resolution images of potential IS targets from six aircrafts to four, citing the jihadist group’s reduced strength. In a few days the jets will resume their missions for the coalition partners, the German Defense Ministry said. archive.is/ghiny

New front line I guess.

Cheeky

>3 Green Berets killed, 2 wounded in Niger ambush

Three US soldiers were killed and two others injured in an attack in southwest Niger on a joint patrol with Nigerien troops, US Africa Command said on Thursday. Another partner nation soldier also died in Wednesday’s attack, it said. The injured are in stable condition and have been evacuated to a medical center in Germany, Reuters reported. archive.is/iX4xE

>the roach deliberately split
Your thread was created and posted later, fagboi

S O O N
O
O
N

France offers mediation between Iraq govt, Kurds

France offered on Thursday to mediate between Iraq’s government and Kurdish regional authorities. President Emmanuel Macron offer came as Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi visited Paris. The trip is his first abroad since its Kurdish-held northern regions last month voted for independence in a referendum declared illegal by Baghdad. Abadi said on Thursday he could understand the Kurds’ “aspirations” - provided they were expressed in accordance with the constitution - and wanted to avoid violence, AP said.

archive.is/aVvws

>Turkey will ‘soon’ close borders with Iraqi Kurdistan - Erdogan

Ankara will “soon” close its border crossing with Iraqi Kurdistan and airspace after the disputed referendum on independence, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan warned on Thursday. “Airspace will be closed… the border will also be shut soon,” Erdogan said in a televised speech. “How will you [the Iraqi Kurds] have imports and exports then?” AFP quoted him as saying. Erdogan’s comments came a day after his visit to Iran, where both countries confirmed their opposition to Iraqi Kurdish aspirations of independence. The Turkish president reaffirmed his belief that only Israel was in favor of Iraqi Kurdish independence. archive.is/TcgkF

Good job op

any news about saudi?

also thought i'd share this here , song about ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3WS8-w-Vs

>GERM*n
>likes ass
figures

Updates by USbro from prev thread

they split the bread again.
not again
youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw

>dying in an African shithole for no good reason
Fucking nightmare

Egypt

>they split the bread again.
you mean OP did
the real bread was created earlier

Check out how cool the moon is

kek at that pic! We could do some pastebin Op but that will make it easy on newfags

I called baking you dumb chitinous kokarot

FUCK YOU

that's the second sun which is only visible from Poland at night! NIBIRU CONFIRMED!

Roche flag cant be real bread.
Fuck off and shave your boipussy

2slow, better luck next time buddy
this isn't kindergarten playground

and I'll have you know chitin is a very effective protein source, you wouldn't know it being a skinny faggot oozing with estrogen

that's not how it works... you can bake 30 mins earlier... you just can;t fuck it up.. we have been through too much also.. this bread has updated maps... yours brought nothing to the table

Kuwait 4 gay pride

>tfw living in ancient Akadia

Wew cool moon.
Thx for sharing

Assad, Suheil and Issam are white and based

>Assad
Yes.
>Suheil and Issam
They are useless faggot LARPers.

Sadly whiter than Niderlanden nowadays..
Anyway that doesn't matter, because they'll be legends for centuries to come.

>Not posting the Orthodox version

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Suheil and Issam. The strategy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Sun Tzu’s ‘’The Art Of War’’ most of the battle tactics will go over a typical persons head. There's also Suheil's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Shia literature, for instance. The Hezbollah understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these grand strategy, to realize that they're not just useful- they say something deep about VICTORY. As a consequence people who dislike Suheil and Issam truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the intensity in Suheil's existencial catchphrase الموت إلى أمريكا وحلفائها which itself is a literal translation of ‘’Death to America and its allies’’ I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Assad's genius unfolds itself. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Suheil and Issam tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

ASS*d and s*heil are wh*Te alaw*Tes, but Issam is BLACK masterrace

inşall*h he will take syria back from wh*Te imperialist faggots

lmao that looks like one of the tanks in bf 1.

WEW. I knew something was wrong when a fucking roach was baking

I hope to DeZ... but it will have a stop on Palmyra until the highway is secured

youtu.be/T2Ow-F4ohy0

>Russia will not give S-400 technical info to Turkey, despite sale

it's for Egypt

>tfw nobody reacts to my copypasta

Thank you!

yes, obviously. That's what i meant. And earlier we had this spongebob cancer

you need to wait some more

Orange countries are protected only by the EU.

Red countries have no external protection. (One of these lacks a military entirely.)

Blue countries are under NATO (US) protection.

It's old and cringy, pls stop.

Great edition.

Nice copy pasta

>ASS*dists STILL can't secure sukhnah, kabajeb and ash shola
>still think they can take mayadin

>144295952
hello milhouse

Fun fact: the Kurdish tribal leader is a bike thief and a rapist.

nigga I made it just a few days ago (I know it's another form of the rick and morty copypasta)

>reddit and mordechai

reposting from dead bread
>walk home with them bc some technological problem
>been here since like 2015, can't speak a word german
>arrive at their home, scream through the closed door some sandniggerish that roughly translates to
>fuck off into a closed room woman, we'll get a guest, don't show yourself, or you bring great shame to this family
>rinse and repeat several times while in the house
>do my work like a good wageslave
>guy walks behind me up and down swearing in arabic
>tell him exactly what to do (essentially wait, since I can't do shit without the data I need from deutsche telekom because he threw the data out)
>even use google translate to make myself clear
>"verstehe"
>asks me if I want tea or coffee, which is nice desu, but decline since I'm on company time
>leave

3 hours later
>he's back at my workplace, with a bud that can speak english, not german of course
>asks me the exact same shit again "when is internet back"
>"when it's done, might take a week, telekom is fucking slow"
>rinse and repeat several times

It's such a pain to work with these people because for some reason they often assume that you could help them, but you just don't want to, so they bother you to no end until you either tell them to fuck off, or actually give in (if it's in your might). They aren't unfriendly, just kinda "off". I don't know if that's just how things go in sandpeople country, but it just shows how they aren't a part of our country at all after as much as 2 years.
I learned japanese for two years out of fun and I speak MUCH better japanese than these guys speak german, or even fucking engrish.

The christian couple on the other hand was pretty chill. Helped me by reaching me cables, woman wore no headscarf, spoke german nearly fluidly (unlike her husband), kids were well behaved and very interested watched me do my work.

>rick and morty

S-surs, p-please, South African bro.

It's based on big bang theory copy pasta.
I started it by posting a version to Jordanian I think and then it got altered to the current version,
alternate versions quite recently, not old

Jordanian got it from me tho

wtf is going on...that desperate now

>Isis calls on women to fight and launch terror attacks for first time
‘Unprecedented’ change comes as group continues to lose territory in Syria and Iraq

Isis has called on women to take up arms as it continues to lose territory in Syria and Iraq, in an alarming development that could have global consequences.

In a new edition of its Arabic language newspaper, the terrorist group told female supporters it was an “obligation” for them to wage physical jihad.

“Today, in the context of the war against the Islamic State, it has become necessary for female Muslims to fulfil their duties on all fronts in supporting the mujahedeen in this battle,” the article said, adding that women should “prepare themselves to defend their religion by sacrificing themselves by Allah”.

>The lengthy treatise justified the change by claiming women had fought in the Islamic Golden Age and citing female companions of the Prophet Muhammed as examples.

sis has previously prohibited women from fighting on the battlefield, encouraging them to marry fighters, spread propaganda and bear and indoctrinate children to populate its so-called Islamic State.

archive.is/1u5Rp

Show me Khommie reaction to Dr Mouse

They're desperately low on manpower, that's the only logical explanation

saved/10

So do they get a refund or something?

yeah maybe i bungled the history, fact is that it's not old so memeflag complains about nothing

Ha, Erdogan cucked again

canuckistan and turkey are NATO members

>giving technical info to a NATO member

i never got the whole rei asuka shitflinging, but kaworu fags should burn in hell

so progressive

You know both Noway and Iceland is under NATO protection, right? Both are original countries that joined in 1949

No, the sale is not off they already paid and they will be delivered. He means that there will not be any technological transfer for the roaches to produce it too.

so progressive!

>technical info
does microsoft give you a refund because you aren't given the internals of the botnet that is wangblows?

Mate norway,Canada,iceland,roachland and almost all those orange countries are nato members

Reminder that Khomeini is a virgin

JUST

>still haven't figured out I baked a containment thread for bongroach
subhuman mods

But isn't that the normal procedure to not give the technical info?
Also, how can this be safe from reverse engineering?

>trying to reason with conederafag poster

Wtf I love turkey now