Which version of the Bible do you do your personal reading out of?

Which version of the Bible do you do your personal reading out of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlPzPVx4UWE
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtu.be/SHGUfxcVesI?t=314
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_Crampon_1923
kingjamesbibleonline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attempting to interpret scripture as a layman is and incredibly dangerous activity and usually leads to spiritual heresy and degradation. Biblical knowledge should only be passed down by learned scholars and theologians.

Fuck off Papist scum

I read the NIV, but it doesn't have all the books in it. The New American bible is good, but the US Conference of Catholic Bishops put a lot of bogus footnotes in it.

KIng James version

Thanks to liberal degenerates like you, every agent of the world is able to fake himself as an interpreter of the Word.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a KJV board

Uhhh the one with the man in the big yellow hat. My favorite passage is the one where he takes the monkey to the zoo

youtube.com/watch?v=BlPzPVx4UWE

>t. Pope “think of the Muslims!” Francis

>implying the Word of God was only written for the previously cleansed
'tis for every child, user.

>Just trust me goyim
Papists are just a Jewish offshoot. Go suck some refugee toes.

>liberal degenerates like you

Sweetheart...

This.

Anything else than KJV is trash.

KVJ was written by jews and modified the texts to give them status and notably push Zionism, it was the version that turned "Judeans" into "Jews"

Lol you’d think the Frenchman would have some knowl for if things geographically close to him in history.

It's the only translation that doesn't call Jesus rabbi all the time and talk about other cucked shit.

And every Protestant sect is an offshoot of Catholicism. If the Catholic "tree" is diseased, so is the fruits thereof.

>reading old roman fairy tales
>taking them seriously

Nigger please.

KJV, its important to review other versions though and look up passages that seem unclear

I'd also research the meaning of words and why they were chosen, Jealous was an interesting one

Francis is a heretic and a Jewish plant, I don't dispute that. But he is just a symptom of the rot that has taken place at every level of human existence.

I’ll agree with you on this. I prefer a scholars interpretation as opposed to a layman. But I’ll always read the source for myself and take both interpretations into account. As I do with all information somebody tries to spoon feed me.

it's literally the bible anglo jewish communities have been using and spreading since the 18th century

You either read it the way they did before the modern world or you don't read it at all.

I was confirmed with the revised standard version. Second Edition.

What's a better version then and why is the KJV bad?

i feel like they all kinda say the same thing so it doesnt really matter to me

King James

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

I never read the bible, but really want to soon. What's the Sup Forums approved best edition for newbs?

Douay-Rheims is the only English language bible worth shit, if you want to see why KJV is garbage just get the DR and the KJV and compare the passages regarding jews in the KJV to their DR counterparts.

NVI and the Bible of Study of Geneva are the best in my opinion.

Wrong.
Protestantism is a return to the doctrine of the apostles. It is self sustainable because it is the true christianity. (I'm not talking about the liberal "christian" cucks though, I'm talking about the traditional reformed denominations)

hmmm

You have any specific examples comparing the two in a verse about jews?

The book sucks. Just watch the movie

>And every Protestant sect is an offshoot of Catholicism.

Good thing some of us aren't Protestant. But by all means keep defending your robed liars, all the conspicious man-made rituals you teach as doctrine that you're so in love with (gotta be seen by others for being holy and spiritual!), and fancy "church" buildings because you are a lover of pleasure more than a lover of God.

And most importantly, keep preaching your works-based salvation. Don't bother listening to what us dumb Baptists say about putting 100% of your faith in the finished works of Christ upon the cross through faith, as if you're so insistent on being judged upon your own works, well don't worry, He will.

Revelation 20:11-12
>And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
>And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

You fuckers turned away from the word of god and your heresy was made public for every man to see. Protestantism was a return to the fold. Some of them like Baptists don't even recognize themselves as protestants because you can't define your faith in opposition to you fucking papal demons.

Sort yourselves out holy fuck.

Read the original King James version. Fuck the translations and adaptations.

Just remember that there's a difference between old and new testament
youtu.be/SHGUfxcVesI?t=314

general info,
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA

Shut up, we can all read the Bible.

It other words
>Let's ignore the actual text and instead go off into Papist fantasy land where we actually show the Bible actually tells us the opposite of everything that it says

example?

KJV

Why do you hate the Church so much? Was your girl penis milked by a priest or something?

Be a good Catholic and read the New American Bible Revised Edition goym

The "church"? The church of whom?

Look, its Osiris' benis :DDDD

NIV
>Only version that's actually against abortion

Reminder pol is pre-new testament board.

>catholics are fucked up
Woah who knew? So shocking

KJV. Anything else is a meme.

They're coming back in a big way for big things, friend.

King James (French and english) and Crampon in French.
fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_Crampon_1923
kingjamesbibleonline.org/

What's up with all the europoors and other 3rdworlders ITT shilling for the (((NIV)))? Does the UN had them out for free with their care packages or something?

KJV and the Cepher....also cross check Tanehk and Talmud

We hate Babylonian mysticism and love God's word.

Interlinear is a good start. I've been going back and forth from it and the kjv and it's much better.

There is an Orthodox study bible I want to get a copy of.

pic related. They are also available in epub, pdf, whatever. It's always a pleasure to read the Bible, maybe the best is to read it a first time from the beginning to the end and then you can pick up different parts. The most important part for non Jews is of course the New Testament, especially parts where Paul addresses Gentiles.
Don't forget a lot of the Bible is meant for the Jews, if you want to know more about that and learn to discern the parts concerning Gentiles see Robert Breaker youtube channel.
God bless you all.

Red pill me on the Troubadours Frogbro

>Exodus 21:22-25
Wording of KJV is poor in this verse. NIV says outright about "giving birth prematurely".

>Troubadours
The word i know is just for people who wandered in cities singing songs and spreading stories, gest of important people. Nothing religious, is it something else ?

Get the fuck out of here.

Only way to get saved :
- Know you are lost
- read the Gospel
- believe in Jesus Christ, sent to us, who died for our sins and resurrected 3 days after and is sitting with God in the heaven. This is called
blood atonement.
- Be baptized in the Holy Spirit, get saved.

Reading the scriptures is not an option.